What did you last eat?

I had a ham sandwich this afternoon with a club.... mmmm it was yummy :) me thinks i got sausage toad tonight XD with mash and the good old veg... i had chocolate chip digestives for breakfast XD drink wise i just been drinking water today XD

I made blueberry pancakes this morning from a mix. I was starving about a half an hour after I woke up and when I sat down to eat them I could only eat about half of them because I just wasn't that hungry anymore. I really hate that :hmph: ...and I'm having the XXX Acai-blueberry-pomagranate vitamin water to go with it. It was a pretty good breakfast...just wish I could've finished it.

a really delicious snickers bar, I had a 1 in 6 chance of winning another snickers bar but I didn't. I kind of feel sick now though :(

Went to a little shop called Yobé earlier tonight (technically last night) and tried frozen yogurt for the first time. While the frozen yogurt itself was frozen, I put strawberries and nuts in it, and tasted amazing. :yay: I especially liked how the place was self-serve - kind of like the ice cream places around here. Definitely going to go back there again one day . :ryan:

The last thing I ate was some ham and cheese buns from the bakery.
This is not to say that they were buns that had been cut in half and had ham and cheese stuck in between the two halves. They are buns with long strips of ham and lots of cheese in them whilst baked. In mostly means on the outside. They are delicious. They are slightly greasy, but I do love them.
I also had some Mountain Dew that says that it is grape flavoured. That was quite nice too, but not as nice as the buns.

A light veg curry with fresh tomatoes on the side, followed by a chocolate flavoured soya dessert and a spoon of Dad's tiramisu! Hehe. :) I can't wait 'til the morning! Porridge with banana and a dash of honey! :D

I was at the movies last night, and I bought this oversized pretzel with a little thing of salt on the side. It was actually really good, all bready and salty. I give it a thumbs up.

I just ate a taco :grin: I am so hungry after tennis practices :sad3: Lose the calories and then gain them all back.
Macho macho taco taco
:grin:

Last edited:
I went out for a meal tonight. It ended with apple and summer berry crumble, topped with vanilla bean ice cream. I ADORE crumble! :) <3 I had two after dinner chocolates too...

I done gone and eated a packet of Peanut M&Ms :ryan: 3 cans of Pepesi Max and now ima go polish of some dimsims (its a 30 pack and I gotta eat all)

Back