What did you last eat?

museli and a cup of tea and some pea pods, i finally found some woohoo!

i wil be going to fgrab more to scoff now :ryan:

Oreo cookies and some milk! :yay: haven't had a treat like it in forever :C

I had a peanut butter sandwhich with some sour cream crisps. :) Yummies xx

Domino's cheese pizza. And it was garbage. Domino's needs to give up. Their pizza is straight crap. It tastes old and rotted.

Barf.

Cup of hot and spicy noodles.

They weren't really spicy at all and they didn't really have much flavor to them. However, with that said, they weren't exactly bad either. All in all a decent snack.

Just had a bowl of honey cornflakes and some milk. At 4:45pm. It was nice, but it just feels weird to be eating that sort of thing at this time. I really need to get more creative with my snacks :hmm:

Museli again, didnt have any for brekkie coz I had none left :sad3:

I ate a fruit salad. They are the best. Refreshing, filling, and good for you? That's a win win win right thur.

^_^

Two sandwiches with light mayo, lettuce and roast chicken slices on whole wheat bread. I thought they were quite tasty. I think the main thing that added to the flavour was the way that I delicately created a smiley face out of mayo on each slice of bread.

OMG nothing stinks worse than having a cold. You can't taste anything so you get no pleasure out of eating anything whatsoever, so you pretty much have to force yourself to eat. :(

I had lunch a couple of hours ago and I had homemade veggie soup I brought home from my hospital on Saturday. Coffee and soup are awesome for me right now because hot things help my sore throat better than cold things...which is weird 8(

The soup I know would've tasted really good because they make really good food at my hospital. It had potatoes, carrots, parsley, peas, tomatoes...and some other stuff in it. I chased it with some Canada Dry ginger ale. Ginger ale has been my vice while I've been sick :ryan:

A cupcake filled with chocolate :awesome:

Admin Edit:
@Jishin

Do you mind expanding a little bit on this? This is a post count section. I appreciate it.
24 hours until deletion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ate this massive portion of Sweet & Sour Chicken with rice, and I feel uncomfortably full now. Moving away from this house in the next week, so I felt I should visit the local Chinese takeaway once more. The food was great as always, but my god was there a lot of it.

The last thing I ate was a hotdog, I had it for lunch, though it could of have been breakfast. It was not long after I got up, but it was at 12:30, it certainly wasn't brunch, so it depends upon how you describe breakfast and how you describe lunch. There is also some area of overlap anyway. The hotdog had tomato sauce, it also had mustard, and I also had fried onions with it. It was very nice. However I decided to have some water with my hotdog, it was a wise choice. I also had some ice in my water, this was another good choice. I made quite a few good choices in regards to my breakfast/lunch. Breakfast/lunch is probably the most accurate description. Though Lunch/breakfast could also work.

I made dinner tonight and I was too lazy to want to cook anything fancy because its so hot outside :gonk:

So I made my favorite hamburger helper Stroganoff mix tonight and it was awesome. Noodles and ground sirloin cannot be beat :ryan: I chased it with my favorite Cherry Dr. Pepper.

What did I last eat?
I last ate a burger. It was no ordinary burger. It was made with lamb mince rather than beef mince. So I had a lamb burger instead of a normal burger. It was very nice. I had some cheese and some onion and a few slices of lettuce and a couple of bits of tomato and some bacon and then I added some tomato sauce. I considered making some chips but I was too lazy. I had some cranberry juice with ice with my burger, I had rather a large amount of ice, I like a lot of ice.

No one was home, I had to make my own food today. I deep fried a pack of chicken nuggets I found in the freezer and paired them up with cheese powder. Also made iced coffee drink. :ohoho:

Meatballllls! D:

Admin edit:

@30s2mars

As a reminder, please lengthen this a bit. This is a post count section, I appreciate it. 24 hours until deletion.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a reminder here, please remember this is still a post count sections, so one word/one liners are still not permitted. Even if this is as easy as saying "I ate Tacos", what else did you eat, or expand on what the tacos were made out of Flour/Corn tortilla - Filled with Beef/Chicken/steak/Shrimp/Dog - Dressed with Lettuce/Sour cream/Tomatoes/Your Mom's face.

Back