What did you last eat?

Carne, frijoles, arroz, aguacate, and some water.
Mexican food is one of the best things that's ever happened to me. :O

I had a can of Ravioli and a Creme Soda for lunch today.

Satay Beef Noodles.
A friend of mine took me to this really great place that does noodles. When she went there as a kid the chef used to smoke while he was cooking, alas he can do that no longer. It was very very good, it didn't taste of peanuts which was good, the soup was excellent too and I ate some of her wontons.

Two waffles and a fried egg, it was ok because the waffles were cooked really well but the pan was dirty and my egg looked grey. I was also hungry because I missed my porridge this morning which made it taste better I guess

I HAD A COOKIE!!! :cookie2:

It was chocolate chip. And it was extremely delicious. I made it myself :)

Last edited:
I have yet to eat anything for today but last nightI had Nachos with Bacon bits and cheese fondu. Yummmmy. =D! Talk about amazing. haha.

I just had deep dish pizza with pepperonis on top from my fav pizza place in town. I don't care what people say deep dish is so much better than thin crust. I chased it with orange sunkist soda :gasp:

I had pork chops and vegetables for dinner. It was followed by my favorite cake in the world, Becky's Kitchen Swiss Chocolate Cake. :ohoho:

Right now, I'm munching on Black Forest Tim Tams that my cousin sent me. I...do not like. :rage:

I had Maccas for dinner about 6 hours ago.

Just a large Cheeseburger meal with a lid of Big Mac sauce to dip my fries in. <3

It was so good and I'm still hungry for more. :gonk:

12:30am and can't be bothered going back out. Wish they had home delivery like they do in China.

McDonalds and a shit load of sweets. my diet is just.... shocking

il get it back on the go tomorrow

The last thing I ate was two hot dogs for lunch, they were home made. Basically it was two frankfurters in two long buns, one in each bun. Then I added onion. After that I added tomato sauce and mustard. Then I ate them. It was very nice. I also had a glass of Cranberry Juice with ice. That was also very nice.
Admin Rating: 4 stars.

I ate a small tin of Lemon Pepper Tuna... it was quite boring and not that tasty but I was a bit peckish and it was an ok and healthy snack...

Stoffer's mac and cheese. :ryan: We bought it as a family pack size, and I baked it yesterday, but it's odd that I'm the only one eating it. 8( Considering that there's nothing else fun to eat in this house at the moment, this has been my lunch and dinner since yesterday (went out for breakfast both days). :wacky: It's not going to last too long, now .

The last thing I ate was flavored rice (it kind of tasted like chicken-flavored ramen noodles
8(.png
) and a dinner roll. After that, I ate a brownie. <3

Back