What did you last eat?

Currently scoffing a bowl of salad, on a dietttttttttttttt, not that having 3 weekend on the beer on the run is gunna help things, but yeah, its aq good job i like this shit, just shame its not filling

Lasagne made by my Mum. Tasted delicious.

urghhh de ja vuuuu

salad again :gonk:

i ended up going on a bit of a munch last night so i need to behave and salad shall be my punishment :rage:

Pizzaaaa! A couple of slices of four cheese, and a couple of slices of pepperoni and mushroom. Perfecto.

The last thing I ate was subway. I was feeling hungry so I went and got subway for dinner. I had a foot long Meatball sub on Italian Herb and Cheese bread. I had cheddar cheese. I had lettuce, onions and jalapenos, along with salt and pepper. I had Ranch sauce and Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce. It was very nice. I also had a bottle of Vanilla Coke, it was also very nice.

Went to Yobe today with my friend after school to try their frozen yogurt. I had a peppermint flavored kind with strawberries, blackberries, and grapefruit chunks added to it. Their frozen yogurt tastes fucking FANTASTIC. No doubt that I'll be stopping there often. And since one just opened at a walking distance from where I live, they actually have job openings. Excellent . :ryan:

Culvers

I just had a Culvers double stack butter-burger with cheese and the works.

really yummy.

I was kinda sad when the burger was finished(but my tummy was not:D)

My last meal was breakfast... and lately my favorite thing to eat for breakfast is toasted english muffins with my favorite natural Jiff peanut butter.

I also had an amazing pot of french vanilla coffee from my cute little 4 cup coffee maker. Coffee :inlove:

Pizza. It's weekend and the diet can feck off! Though I have no hope in fitting in my dress tomorrow, il really have to kick the diet up a gear, though its gunna be a bugger with another bank holiday coming up......

that pizza was amazing though. It was only some shite asda mini pizza's but for some cheap shite, they're not half good

The last thing I ate was a small chocolate easter egg.

That is literally all I've eaten today and it's 10:30pm. I only had a few glasses of juice apart from the chocolate.

Just about to go out and get some Macca's!!!

The only reason I didn't eat today was because I honestly forgot. I was about to make myself lunch when the phone rang and I was talking for a couple of hours and then I forgot to eat after that. =/

McChicken from McDonalds, a plain one. Always yummy, always leaves you begging for more x). Mmmm, I wouldn't mind eating one right now. Well, thanks metabolism!

I had two pieces of white toast with my favorite jiff natural peanut butter on top....and a 4 cup pot of Island Vanilla coffe from this Island coffee company that I got for really cheap at the grocery store yesterday. Flavored coffee is pretty wonderful omg :inlove:

Last edited:
Broccoli-potato-cheese soup and a Krispy Creme donut for desert last night. And right now I'm drinking a cup of coffee before heading out to work. :)

boiled veg and cheese

Oh yes, Im back on that diet

Back