Dirge of Cerberus I dont get the end

cool-wings

Ex-Soldier
Gil
This has been anoying me for a wile I dont understand the end

Well Vincent had tryed to stop that thing a the end and i had thourght he died but then thay just carreid on like nothing happened

Please can you explane the end i dont get it​

Heh, I sorta thought the same thing! Great now I'm confused...

I don't get what's so confusing...

Vincent defeated Omega, and both Chaos & Omega returned to the Lifestream. After that, Vincent took a leaf out of Cloud's douche book and disappeared, leaving his friends to worry about his fate until they track him down.

Basically, Vincent used Chaos to drive Omega back into the Lifestream and stop him from leaving the planet and, thus, killing it. The resulting impact of the two as they collided caused a massive shockwave.

It's interesting to think that Chaos also returned to the Lifestream at that point. I hadn't even considered that possibility. But considering the red energy that drifted down along with Omega's, it's one possibility.

But ignoring whether or not Chaos returned to the Lifestream, Vincent managed to survive the impact. Knowing all that he did then about Lucrecia and what she tried to do, he chose not to return to his friends but to go to her, in the cave where she sleeps. This was meant to be his final farewell to her, as he now knew all he needed to know in order to move on with his life. Nobody knew where he was at first, since they could not know if he even survived the impact. But they must have figured out he would be at the cave eventually and so sent Shelke, as Lucrecia's remaining legacy, to meet him there.

Such is my interpretation.

Any other questions? :3

Back