Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Lightning

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Which character you like the least and why?

My least favorite character has to be Exdeath because I don't like his play style. I like using offensive characters with close range, mid range and long range attacks. Exdeath is a defensive counter character. His fighting style is not the type of style I would use against my opponent. That is the reason why Exdeath is my least favorite character in Dissidia Duodecim.

I dont like Ex-Death either but the one i realy dont like is yuna i know
i know why Yuna?

She just doesn't seem all that great

Sorry yuna fans ^ ^;

[MOD EDIT: Can you please add a little to your post to explain why you don't think Yuna is very good, as/per the questions in the thread topic? Thanks =) ]

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda agree with you. Yuna uses only summons for her attacks. If she had some basic normal attacks i'd probably actually use her more ha. A better idea for her would have been to use her X-2 character with the duel wielding guns.

I voted for Laguna. Why? Because his attacks aren't really all that great to me. They fail a lot of the times that I've played as him and it takes me a long time to get used to his attacks and the way he fights. I'm not sure I really like the shooting style of fighting that he has. I much prefer a character with sword skills like Lightning, Cloud, Tidus, etc.

I picked Shantotto. I never play as her, but her freeze-in-place, and bio attacks drive me insane... That's not even the problem though. It's her character! I can't STAND her! She's cocky, and everyone builds her up like she's some kind of God. Even if she is, the fact that some of these characters are complimenting her strength is unbelievable.

and the award goes to exdeath.... how the hell can anybody use exdeath :hmph:

I don't like his playing style.... the having to block to attack thing really gets to me.... so basicly... if you can't block... you can't use exdeath.... they need to do something like add a few moves that don't need to block to hit... i know you have a few, but they are not very good... really :/ i'm also not a fan of the emperor.... again how can you hit anybody with him... the only thing that fun with him is laughing at a human character when they get hit by starfall :yay:

For me it was a tie between Laguna and Exdeath both are character's I DISPISE Using!

Reasons!

#1 Laguna-He does have long range attacks but are mostly blockable and dodgeable,his HP attack's are too slow and time consuming so if your unlucky enough to be up against a fast character such as Zidane or Onion Knight your pretty much screwed unless your a master with Laguna

#2 Ex Death-Slow,no decent attack's,most of his attack's are Counter's which are annoying for first time Ex death users Im just glad I didn't have to level him up to 100 again -.-

Imma have to say Tidus this time around. Sure, Exdeath is a cumbersome character to use most of the time but once you get the hang of him even the dreaded assist combos can't touch him. Laguna I found to be fun to play once I realized that his playstyle's more built around keep-away and exact range attacks and Shantotto... well, there aren't as many people who Shill the Westley in this iteration, so I'm sanguine about her.
But Tidus... dear sweet googamooga, did they nerf Tidus. A dodge attack is now nowhere near guaranteed a hit which essentially removes any and all chance of him landing a HP attack. Combine that with the fact that all of the rest of his moves are too quick to really get a chance at assist comboing and you've got an accident waiting to happen, IMHO.

honestly i hate hate hate hate HATE Tidus he is to easy all of his bravery attacks except the ones that involve his blitzball and the one where he just slashes then kicks you are obvious cause except for the ones i just mentioned involve dodging first and the moves i also mentioned dont have linked moves so if you know what your doing when fighting somebody like tidus who dodges with most of his attacks then its easy

I picked Shantotto. I never play as her, but her freeze-in-place, and bio attacks drive me insane... That's not even the problem though. It's her character! I can't STAND her! She's cocky, and everyone builds her up like she's some kind of God. Even if she is, the fact that some of these characters are complimenting her strength is unbelievable.

This is basically how I feel about that little elf twerp as well. You hit the nail on the head when you said they build her up like she's some kind of God. There is nothing good I can say about her as either a fighter or a character. She is a flipping little twerp and I ENJOY using her as target practice.

You kids underestimate Exdeath, but that's not the point here.

Vaan is, well, lame, boring, etc. Gave him chance after chance, but my inner gamer was telling me "Fail" the whole time.

In all, he's just a very underwhelming character. His HP attacks take too long to "charge", and his Brave attacks are too slow and predictable to be of any use (for the most part).

Vaan annoyed me even in FFXII, so to see he was in this Dissidia I was like 'eek'. He really annoys me in Dissidia, more so even xD

Personally, my least favorite character is by far Yuna. I dislike the way she plays, and I don't particularly like any of her attacks.

Shantotto because she's really annoying and arrogant and she's always mocking my fav FF characters before battles. Beetch.

:raye:

I hated Ultimecia... for the simple reason being that I could never counter her.

Then again, had Feral Chaos been on the list, I would've gone mad with gamer rage.

Definitely Yuna. Not only do her attacks feel slow and cumbersome she also looks weird flying through the air against someone like Cecil. I'm so shallow that this bothered me XD

Least favorite character would definitely have to be Vaan. He was a ghost throughout the whole journey and i didn't take anything away from him like i have with other previous FF main characters. I was highly disappointed :(

-Setz-

Cloud of Darkness >___________< I hated her and those stupid tentacles!

glad to see that there's someone who thinks exactly like me! I MEAN C'MON! HOW CAN SOMEONE STAND A CHARACTER LIKE SHANTOTTO! he is just damn too cocky..when the starting of duodecim shown...when shantotto laughs like that..it makes me wanna put the revolver gunblade in her mouth and THEN PULL THE TRIGGER! URGH! CAN'T STAND HER D: and someone like gabranth was defeated by her in that story.....man!

Seifer from FF8. For someone who was supposed to be in his late teens, he certainly didn't act like it. I just found his whole "I am the Sorceress' knight" act to be extremely, well a lot of things; childish, cliche, and drawn way out of proportions.

Back