Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Vaan

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Gabranth

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Lightning

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
That boy Vaan is slow and uninteresting. That may be due to the fact I would rather not switch to another weapon in the middle of a combo, but still. Also, his HP attacks ain't doing it for me; I'll take Cloud's or Kuja's.

But hey, at least the gun and crossbow moves are kinda useful.

CLOUD! Worst character ever made. If he was killed in place of Zack.. it wouldn't even be sad. His character should die.

CLOUD! Worst character ever made. If he was killed in place of Zack.. it wouldn't even be sad. His character should die.
Cloud is a tank, almost to the point where he's cheap. (Of course, right? It's Cloud we're talking about.) I'm shocked Lightning's nowhere near him usefulness, too. (Except against a certain superboss.)

I dont like Gabby (Gabranth). I xont like that he has to wait for ex mode just to be even remotely useful. I ike fighters like kain and tifa, ast hitting brawlers right from the get go.

I voted Shantoto (I cannot STAND her way of talking):shame: but I also really detest Bartz (no, I didn't have that big a problem with him in FFV... :vikki:

I can't Shanlotto or whatever she's called. She's just so obnoxious and believe that she's the best and thinks that she's way better than everybody else in the most annoying way possible. And the way she speaks in rhyme is just even more annoying. She's my punching bag, it feels sooooooo good to smack her down.

I also don't like Vaan because he was annoying in FF XII and he's annoying here. Also why is he so mean towards Laguna ? What did Laguna ever do to him ? He's just picks on Laguna so randomly. Also the whole " Onion Knight is my younger brother thing " no. Onion hates you too, he doesn't feel like your his older brother so shove off and leave him alone and stop treating him like a kid.

Fucking Vaan.

I didn't like Shantotto as a character, but my least favorite to fight against was the Emperor. Followed closely by Exdeath. They both just had very annoying fighting styles.

Back