Gil
Rinoa Heartilly
Squall Leonhart
Tifa Lockhart
Jenova
Moogle
Cactuar

28jjyjb.jpg

WELCOME TO NOT INTERESTED. A CLOUD STRIFE FAN CLUB.

The name sucks, but roll with me here, sheesh. We can always change it to something better. Anyway, I owned the last club, it died down, But I hope this one will last longer.

IN THIS CLUB WE...

• We Love Cloud as a character
  • We don't think he's Emo
  • We know he's kick ass
  • We know he's a heartthrob(look at all the women pining after him)
  • And we know he can kick the ass of just about any other FF character out there. 'Nuff said.

IN CLUB WE WILL NOT ALLOW

• Bashing of Cloud Strife in ANY WAY.
  • Discussion of ANY LTD
  • Bashing towards any love interest he can be paired with(canon or fanon)
  • Discussion about Cloud supposedly being emo
  • Discussion about Cloud being a sissy(he tells people to blow off, for crying out loud! That's not a sissy)
  • Posting of ANY Hentai or Mature pictures

RULES TO FOLLOW ABOUT PICTURES, FANFICS, and VIDEOS
- when posting pairing pictures, please post as LINKS rather then an actual image. This way we don't step on the nerves of all sorts of fans.
- when posting fanfictions make sure to state what person Cloud is being shipped with
- as with the first two, make sure to state what pairing is in the fan video

OWNER:
Cali
CO-OWNER:
Tori

MEMBERS:
Waitress Girl
Kaleta
Bambi
Six
Dragon Mage
marlena
alex
Spawn
Aeris
ffguy132
bryan244
ironwill
Ex-Soldier Cloud
Razael
Paradise
vyxsin.
ironwill
Stevie Wonder
AerithG
hecatoncheir
Alak
Gir Sin Genji
judgie3

Last edited:
More about C L O U D . S T R I F E

ththcloudadf.gif

Name . C L O U D . S T R I F E | クラウド・ストライフ | KURAUDO SUTORAIFU
Job & Hobbies . Shinra Grunt, Ex-Mercenary, Hired Bodyguard, and now running a Delivery Business
Sex . Male
Height . 173 cm
| 5'8"
Age . 14 when he joined SHINRA | 16 in CC | 21 in VII | 23 in AC | 24 in DoC | 25 in CoD
Weapon & Class. Sword now. Gun as a grunt. His class is Warrior.
Birthdate
. August 11th 1986
Birthplace . Nibelheim
Blood Type: AB
Parents: Unknown names, both parents died
Hair Color & Type
: . Blonde, short and Spikey
Eye Color
: A bright blue with hints of green and brown
Traits
: Reticent | Enigmatic | Cold | jerk | awkward | claustrophobic |
Zodiacs: Leo | Tiger
Hobbies
: delivering | fixing his motorcycle | traveling the world

* A LIST OF QUESTIONS PREVIOUSLY
ASKED IN OUR CLUB. *
Master list by Tori

CLOUD STRIFE
The main character in Final Fantasy VII. Originally a member of SOLDIER, he is now a mercenary who will take any job. After being hired by Avalanche, he gradually gets caught up in a massive struggle for the life of the planet. His enormous sword can cut almost anything in two.

A young man who hides his introverted personality behind a cool facade. He admired the hero Sephiroth and aimed to be part of the Shinra Company's elite army "SOLDIER" like he was, but his hopes were dashed along the way, and he fell victim to one of the experiments of Hojo, a Shinra scientist. Due to the influence of the Jenova cells implanted in his body he acted out a false persona, but with the support of his friends he regains his true self and grows as a person.

INTERVIEWS

"There wasn't really much controversy or criticism about having him as the hero from within Square, but he is definitely a mysterious character. That's one of the game's main themes, the fact that the protagonist has all these secrets to unravel. He isn't a straightforward hero like Superman; rather, he has lots of mysteries, self-doubts, and a real dark side. Mr. Nomura was also very good at designing a character like that." —Yoshinori Kitase, Electronic Gaming Monthly, October 2005

Last edited:
Welcome welcome!!! :britt:

Should we say why we love our broody blonde so much :ryan:

Oh hell yeah, sign me up. :wacky: Actually, I thought the title was perfect! (very clever)

I like Cloud for 3 simple reasons.

1) He's just a great deconstruction of the stereotypical 'hero' character. You think he's one thing, but he turns out to be another. Most refreshing. 2) He's actually said some pretty lolworthy stuff. 3) Teh hair. :wacky: Any man that can walk out in public with hair like that and still be threatening deserves some props, in my book.

I think Cloud's hair isn't unthreatening, tbh. :wacky: It's pretty goddamn sexy.

I mainly like Cloud cause he isn't a crybaby that talks about his feelings all the time. He's an enigma. He's an anti hero that doesn't give a crap about anyone. I once read in a magazine back in 2003 that Cloud is "a man unbound by principles and emotions" and nothing has ever summed him up better. :ryan:

While, he started out a jackass to strangers, he really does care for his close friends. I guess I like his badboy side, too. :wacky:

He drives a motorcycle(drools). Wears manly clothes(unlike other FF characters). His hair is believable and so sexy. He's just all the way around epic.

Glare of what? :hmmm: His hair is sexy... and threatening. :ahmed: It's spikey, that doesn't say "come hug me" :rage:

D'aww. Cloud. ♥

Sign me up. I thought you already had a Cloud Strife club running, actually I'm almost positive you did, but what the hell, sign me up again.

Only blonde haired guy I like, I think. :gasp: Cloud's awesome.

Yeah, I did own the last one :sad3: But it died. :ahmed:

This one won't. :mokken: Welcome welcome! Why don't you guys say why you like Cloud so much! :yay:

@Waitress Girl

SIGN UP ALREADY, GIRL!! (see the pun I tossed in there for your name change :tehe:)

Calico

Join time! Cloud is only one of the very few straight, manly, sexy males in Final Fantasy and finally was the bad boy we all needed who wasn't an emotional cluster cuss :gasp:

I mean when you can kick Sephiroth's ass after like 3+ hours of fighting, you are definitely a mans man.

---

I love the name of the club too xD Its sexy, it sums Cloud up perfectly, he's not interested (in your emotions, names, occupations anything) :wacky: 'cept money of course.

---

Cloud is Final Fantasies original stone cold after all, what other man could have a pony tail as a kid and end up being that kick ass? None. Not to mention that hot ass motorcycle, the sexy hair, and those deadly hawt blue eyes. [You know your cool when Batman steals you motorcycle :mokken:]

---

Remember when Cloud told Wedge to blow off -- I love that part of Final Fantasy VII, its the best part. :mokken: or when he said he didn't care about Yuffies feelings or past &/or Avalanches members names?:tehe: He was such an ass-hole, but that's why we love him.

Join time! Cloud is only one of the very few straight, manly, sexy males in Final Fantasy and finally was the bad boy we all needed who wasn't an emotional cluster cuss :gasp:

I mean when you can kick Sephiroth's ass after like 3+ hours of fighting, you are definitely a mans man.
Ah-greed!

I love the name of the club too xD Its sexy, it sums Cloud up perfectly, he's not interested (in your emotions, names, occupations anything) :wacky: 'cept money of course.
I thought so. :britt: Glad you like it.

Cloud is Final Fantasies original stone cold after all, what other man could have a pony tail as a kid and end up being that kick ass? None. Not to mention that hot ass motorcycle, the sexy hair, and those deadly hawt blue eyes. [You know your cool when Batman steals you motorcycle :mokken:]
Lmao! So true! Cloud is definitely stone cold. And yeah, it says a lot about how bad ass Cloud is if Batman's motorcycle takes designs from his Fenrir. :kinky: (I don't know why, but when you said "those deadly hawt blue eyes" I fangirled xD)

Remember when Cloud told Wedge to blow off -- I love that part of Final Fantasy VII, its the best part. :mokken: or when he said he didn't care about Yuffies feelings or past &/or Avalanches members names?:tehe: He was such an ass-hole, but that's why we love him.
I laughed my butt off when I saw him say that. But then I felt bad for Yuffie and Wedge. :sad3: Cloud was kinda a jerk. :jess: So bad... :kinky:

Ah-greed!

I thought so. :britt: Glad you like it.

Lmao! So true! Cloud is definitely stone cold. And yeah, it says a lot about how bad ass Cloud is if Batman's motorcycle takes designs from his Fenrir. :kinky: (I don't know why, but when you said "those deadly hawt blue eyes" I fangirled xD)

I laughed my butt off when I saw him say that. But then I felt bad for Yuffie and Wedge. :sad3: Cloud was kinda a jerk. :jess: So bad... :kinky:

Of-course I liked it its so in-character for him.

Probably because his eyes could bore a hole in your soul[strike]heart[/strike], some peoples eyes are windows to their soul others...a sign that you about to get an ass kicking.

Yeah...poor Yuffs, Cloud you ass :gonk:Screw Wedge, though, I hate him, he had that coming -- no one should be so welcoming and nice like that.

Yeah... Cloud's eyes are just so... sexy and jawdropping. :gonk: They speak so much emotion while his face doesn't. It's one of the great things about him.

At least Cloud kinda changes to a nicer person when speaking with close friends. :wacky:

LOL! Sorry Calicakes, my computer was dying on me in the beginning of the month. D: But it is fixed now. ^_^

And for Cali, because you asked:

800px-Cloudac1.jpg

The glare. :jess: The man does pack one hell of a death glare, doesn't he? That's the great thing about Cloud -- unlike Barret, he does not need to do any posing to show off how badass he is. He need only shoot one look and the threat is given. :griin:

I mean, in real life, anyone that walked into a restaurant with hair like that would be laughed out of the establishment. But not Cloud, because he's just that awesome. :busta:

We need to make a banner or something for this club. :hmmm:

The glare. :jess: The man does pack one hell of a death glare, doesn't he? That's the great thing about Cloud -- unlike Barret, he does not need to do any posing to show off how badass he is. He need only shoot one look and the threat is given. :griin:
Exactly, DM :ohoho: His death glares are strong and bad ass enough by themselves.

I mean, in real life, anyone that walked into a restaurant with hair like that would be laughed out of the establishment. But not Cloud, because he's just that awesome. :busta:
Hmm, maybe. I think if Cloud's hair was to be done in real life it'd look less laughable in real life, ye know but still sexy.

We need to make a banner or something for this club. :hmmm:
I've been trying to make a banner but I hate the idea of "running" a club by my self and I don't wanna just use my gfx. So... :hmmm: maybe if anyone creates one we'll use that and after a while we'll switch?

:jess: I'm totally for the banner switching! Oooo, I actually have a good idea for one. :ohoho: *plots*

If Cloud's hair were to be done in real life (excluding the use of any hair gel or product) I'm fairly certain the poor fellow would be swamped by women because it's just so damn cool. :ryan:

I'd be happy to be a moderator for the club, unless someone else would asked first. I'm fairly good at moderating clubs and threads. I have a whole army of flying monkeys to do my bidding. :griin:

Say, are we allowed to post fanart here?

Cloud_by_Sajira.png

I like his

shirt. :britt:

Back