N o t . I n t e r e s t e d - A Cloud Strife Club

I was about to say I like his six-pack :mokken:

And sure anyone can help moderate. ^_^

If Cloud's hair were to be done in real life (excluding the use of any hair gel or product) I'm fairly certain the poor fellow would be swamped by women because it's just so damn cool. :ryan:
Ever saw a show called Two & a Half Men? Yeah, well I'd be the girl who stalks Charlie but to the dude with Cloud's hair style :wacky:

Whoever could work that hair do would automatically become a smex symbol, for sure. :britt:

And oh, yeah, you can post as much fanart as you want as long as pairing fanarts are as links and with a heads up. Just in case anyone doesn't want to see 'em. ^_^

Those are nice, too. :ohoho:

Meh, I avoid Two and a Half Men. :P Needless to say, his hair is badass and just plain set the standard for every final fantasy to come. ^_^ Cloud is cool.

ARTS! :wacky: (all arts belong to their respective artists at DA)

Cloud__s_Strife_by_candytheory.png

After a long day of fighting, the group decided to indulge in some Cloud tossing....
FFVIIAC__Cloud_Tossing_by_Risachantag.jpg

Cloud__s_Makeover_by_AnAngelkiss.jpg

bromance_by_bechedor79-d2zy3ny.png

Final_Fantasy_VII_GQ_by_bechedor79.png

I just love the attitude in this one.... it's begging to become a reaction pic
Cloud_Strife_by_Sajira.png

I don't think this last one is a pairing pic, but it certainly is funny!

Tifa_And_Cloud_by_Fumasaku.jpg

When I played the game, I couldn't believe that Cloud grabbed underwear from the drawer. :wacky: I was like WUT? Of all the things I expected him to take, that was not it, lmao!

Yeah, Cloud sneaking through a person's drawer is creepy :/ I'm just glad it's optional and it didn't really happen. xD That would be reason enough for Barret to really fear for Marlene being liked by Cloud... which is just xD

Also, the GQ pic is HILARIOUS. I love it <33

I think Cloud has the potential to be a creeper; I mean come on -- He stole his friend's identity? How is that NOT slightly weird?

That GQ pic is one of my favorites. :wacky: I can't help it -- I like kooky fanart, the funnier the better. Personally, I never get tired of the makeover pic. I love the girls' expressions! You can tell what Aerith is doing to, she's sayin, "Go 'ahh' now," so she can put the lipstick on, and Cloud has the look on his face that's like, "I don't wanna! D:"

^_^ He's such a fun character to tease.

It's more sad, if you ask me. :/ Cloud didn't take his friends identity. Zack's identity was being Zack Fair. Cloud didn't act as Zack, he just took Zack's occupational legacy. :C

Plus... to put it bluntly, Cloud was sick. :/

He is definitely a fun character to tease, for sure. :ohoho: The drag scene is one of the best to use, for sure xD

Aerith: “Cloud, why don’t you dress up like a girl? It’s the only way.”
Cloud's reaction:
tumblr_llm37903VY1qbvifm.gif

Of course you may! Why do you love Cloud so much? ^_^

Of course you may! Why do you love Cloud so much? ^_^

Well for one, JUST LOOK AT HIS HAIR!! OH GAWD IT'S JUST SO....WOW.... He is pretty famous for his classic spiky hair. :) And I have to say the name of the club just fits him perfectly...I love his idc attitude. He's cool and deep and he is ABSOLUTELY NOT EMO!!! I hate it when people say he is... Anyway there are millions of reasons but I just can't put them into words :ryan:

Yeah, Cloud is NOT emo.

Just cuz he's not a giddy ball of sunshine like Zack or Tidus doesn't mean he's emo. For crying out loud, Cloud doesn't ever want to tell anyone about his problems. Emos LOVE to cry about their crappy life, Cloud just goes off alone and keeps to himself. That is NOT an emo. Cloud's just an enigma, that's all. :ryan:

Couldn't agree more. =) And that is the PERFECT word for him! He is definitely an enigma. A deep complicated hott muscular blonde spiky-headed ball of sexiness :wacky: Okay, I went a little far with that, considering he is a character. :olivia:

Just cuz he doesn't exist doesn't mean we can't speak on how sexy he is. :mokken:

And that's what KH's description calls Cloud... an enigma. ^_^

Good point. Besides, men these days aren't nearly as good looking as those Japanese created characters these days...:ryan:

Of course you may, Alex! Why do you like Cloud so much? ^_^

Here's a topic for everyone to answer, just to post things up in here; What is your favorite Cloud quote? From AC, FFVII or any other official installment to FFVII?

I thought it'd be interesting for every Cloud fan here to answer, and fun too so, why not?

Anyway, I'd have to say mine is;

"I want to be forgiven...more than anything." ~ Cloud Strife

I personally think it says a lot about his character, in aspect of self image and all that, there's a humbleness to it you know? And another would have to be this one;

Poor guy
(jealous... envious...)
~ Cloud Strife

Too funny xD I like thinking of Cloud say how jealous he is to himself, its a funny concept since he is really straight forward usually.

Well, I gotta say, I am a sucker for his classic "Not interested." I love the way he says it in AC. :P But also, I love when he said to Aerith "But I'm...we're here for you". (I think that's how it went) But my absolute fav is when he says to Barrett on the ship "Um...you look like a bear wearing a marshmellow" I almost died :olivia:

Well, I think I'll answer both!

Why I like Cloud...
I find him extremely hott, I'm not gonna lie. But also, I love his attitude. He puts his friends first and throughout the game becomes more and more open and loyal. :)

My favorite quote from Cloud would have to be when Aerith dies :) Everything he says is so profound and beautiful. My hands are shaking, my eyes are burning...

Good answers everyone. I gotta say, I first liked Cloud cuz I thought he was just a complete bad ass. I got to see him in KH 1 first, so i just fell in love :ryan:

My favorite quotes of Cloud's...

"Not interested"
It's a signature quote that only Cloud can rock... :ryan:

"Don't worry. Once I get that money, I'm outta here."

Sucha jack ass :ffs: (seriously though, it's delicious :britt:)

"I don't care about AVALANCHE or the Planet for that matter!" - To Barret

can't believe how unbound by principles and emotions he is in the beginning. It's like did he forget if the planet died he died? :confused:

"Blow off" - to Wedge
Poor little Wedge :C He was tryin' to be nice and Cloud can say this to him...

"I'm not interested in your stories" - to Wedge

I think Cloud has something against Wedge. :hmmm:

"It's got nothin' to do with me." - about joining Avalanche
Uh, yeah it does Cloud... you live on that planet. :x

"It's not my problem." - about the lifestream being drained out

he really didn't care about it 8(

"The only thing I care about is finishin' this job before security and the Roboguards come." - to Barret
:ahmed:

"I don't care what your names are. Once this job's over... I'm outta here."
only caring about money... finishing the job. telling people to blow off or that he didn't care about their names or stories... Cloud really puts a new meaning to being a jack ass. :hmph:

But I love his jackassary ways. Wouldn't have him any other way, to be honest. :ryan:

I mainly love the jerk quotes cuz it shows how much he changes after meeting his other friends.

Also...

@Waitress Girl, I agree, that line is very humble. :ryan:

@marlena, I love the Cosmo Canyon quote.

@alex, what he says during Aerith's death is my all time favorite. T_T And good reasoning to like him, good chap. :ryan:

banner I made...
28jjyjb.jpg

added to front page

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, he was so mean to Wedge. I felt so bad for him, he was just tryin to be nice...

And I love the banner! Except... he stole Vincent's cape!! :O

Back