Gil
Rinoa Heartilly
Squall Leonhart
Tifa Lockhart
Jenova
Moogle
Cactuar
aerithfanclub_madeby_Arianna.png

c l u b / h e a d e r . c r e a t e d . b y . ARI (aka: LITTLE SISTER/SAKURA/Chloe Frazer)

Welcome to the Aerith Gainsborough club! A club for our favorite
F I N A L . F A N T A S Y . H E R O I N E.

IN THIS CLUB WE BELIEVE THAT

• Aerith IS the HEROINE of FINAL FANTASY VII
  • SHE CANONLY LOVED ZACK FAIR IN THE PAST and he is her first love and remains very important. She CANONLY LOVES CLOUD STRIFE in present time in the compilation. These are stated facts. So please--no arguing.
  • A fan can ship her with anyone here, whether it's Tseng, Reno, Zack, or Cloud--as long as there is not a ship war in the club.
  • Aerith ISN'T a man stealing whore
  • She has the best intentions towards Tifa as a friend
  • She is a strong, independent woman
  • She ISN'T useless
  • She never had ill intentions towards anyone

IN THIS CLUB WE WILL NOT DO THE FOLLOWING

• Bash Aerith in ANY WAY OR FORM - if I feel it is happening the member will be asked to stop if member proceeds to bash Aerith we will report said posts accordingly
  • Claim Aerith to have stolen any one's man
  • Start a LTD about which man she loves. leave the debates outta here
  • Post mature pictures without warnings

O W N E R:
c a l i

CO
- O W N E R:
Waitress Girl

M E M B E R S:
Kaleta
Tsukimori
SummonerAmaterasu
Harlequin
marlena
Lirael
Repliica

Last edited:
B I O . for . A E R I T H

[SIZE=-2]
ththaerith2adf.gif

Name:
Aerith Gainsborough or Feremis
エアリス・ゲインズブール
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]| [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]Earisu Geinzubūru
Job & Hobbies: Flower girl
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]|[/SIZE][SIZE=-2] Cetra
Weapon & Class: Rod
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]|[/SIZE][SIZE=-2] Staff [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]| [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]White Mage
Height: 5’3”
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]|[/SIZE][SIZE=-2] 163 cm
Birthdate: February 7th, 1985
Birthplace: Icicle Inn
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-2]Blood Type: O
Where she lived:
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Sector Five Slums in Midgar[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Parents: Dr. Gast Faremis & Ifalna Faremis. Later adopted by Elmyra Gainsborough
Hair Color: Brunette
Eye Colour: a Bright, jade green.
Skin: Fair
Fashion Statement: Lady-like dresses, ribbons,
Hair Style: Braid kept in a ribbon, usually pink or red
Traits: Young, beautiful, mysterious, pure hearted, innocent, kind, optimistic, cheerful,
Zodiacs: Aquarius & Ox
Habits: Puts milk in soda and sugar in Barley tea. Apologizes after defending herself from attackers.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Hobbies:[/SIZE] [SIZE=-2]Visits the Sector 5 Church in her free time. Grows flowers.
[/SIZE]

AERITH GAINSBOROUGH / FAREMIS
Young, beautiful, and somewhat mysterious, Aerith met Cloud while selling flowers on the streets of Midgar. She decided to join him soon after. Her unusual abilities enable her to use magic, but she seems more interested in the deepening love triangle between herself, Cloud and Tifa.

The legendary race, the Cetra, are known to have the ability of talking with the Planet and leading people to the “Promise Land” where supreme happiness awaits. Aerith is the last survivor of this race. Shinra took away her parents’ lives and then chased after her for scientific experiments. Although Aerith had miserable circumstances, her mind still overflows with brightness and sometimes mischief; no matter what happens, she never gives up hope. After the battle fighting to protect the Planet, Aerith returned to the Lifestream. But after that, she still exists in many people’s mind as someone very important.

[SIZE=-2]"I never blamed you. Not once. You came for me...that's all that matters." (AC to Cloud)

"Think of it as a sort of Leon compliment". (KHII)

"No matter how far away you are... once you find your light... I'm sure it will lead you back here again. Right? " (KHII to Cloud)

"I'll be going now. I'll come back when it's all over." (FFVII - last words)

"I won't let you do it! The future is not only yours!" (FFVII)

"Mine is special. It's good for absolutely nothing!" (FFVII - referring to her White Materia)
[SIZE=-2]
-more quotes to be announced-
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-2]Living her life to the best she could: An innocent and mysterious “Cetra”.

The legendary race, the Cetra, are known to have the ability of talking with the Planet and leading people to the “Promise Land” where supreme happiness awaits. Aerith is the last survivor of this race. Shinra took away her parents’ lives and then chased after her for scientific experiments. Although Aerith had miserable circumstances, her mind still overflows with brightness and sometimes mischief; no matter what happens, she never gives up hope. After the battle fighting to protect the Planet, Aerith returned to the Lifestream. But after that, she still exists in many people’s mind as someone very important.

In Before Crisis

"Longing for the world outside of the Slum, Aerith made up her mind to start on her journey but…?"

Aerith wanted to know the outside world, so she decided to leave home though she knows it’s thoughtless. On her way of starting the journey, even though Aerith got help from a Turks member who was unwitting to the whole thing, she was besieged between “the group of Shinra who needs her to get to the Promise Land,” and “another group of AVALANCHE who wants to stop Shinra’s plan.”

"I feel like I'm being called by the wind, therefore, I'm going to have a journey."

In Final Fantasy VII

Aerith sold flowers in Sector 5. She met Cloud by accident and then asked him to be her bodyguard. Aerith took this chance to leave Midgar. While traveling, she came to realize that Sephiroth was going to use Meteor to destroy the Planet, and the only way to stop him was to invoke the White Magic handed down though the Ancients—Holy. However, she lost her life to the hands of Sephiroth, and became a part of the Lifestream and now still keeps guard of the Planet.

In Advent Children

"Showing up in front of people feeling pained and confused, her figure seems like a loving mother."

Two years after returning to the planet, Aerith still lives on in the hearts of her friends
who saved the Planet. And in particular to Cloud, as a symbol of his failure to having being unable to protect those dear to him, she was a major factor in causing him to close
himself off. For Cloud, and the world once again faced with danger, she reaches out and
offers her aid. In that sense she is like a mother watching over the entire planet, and it
gives the feeling that she lives in every part of the world.
[/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial, Tahoma]LINKS TO FAN SITES, FAN CLUBS, made for Aerith

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:
Me me me me!! add me please <3333

ALSO!

Habits: Puts milk in soda and sugar in Barley tea. Apologizes after defending herself from attackers.
Wut now? xD

I hope i didnt steal one of your posts lolz if i did, tell me and i'll delete this one xD

I would also like to join too please.
th_34776ug.gif

Sweetness! Welcome everyone!

Val, In the KH manga Aerith puts weird ingredients to her drinks. She puts sugar in Barley tea, too xD Least that's what I remember xD

Let's all start off by saying why we like Aerith so much :33

I love her because ....

Shes qhat a good heroine should be. Not following the cliche and being her own woman. A strong character which has a feminine charm, do you wonder why guys go after her? Her personality lights up a darkened room and cheers everyone up, she is loved for a reason.

Agreed there, Val!!

I love Aerith's character because she's independent, but she has(like you said) ladylike charms, she's not over buff or too masculine with over strength. She isn't a damsel in distress but she can admit when she needs help! She's not one of those annoying female characters that claim to be superwoman but always fail in battle then when assisted scream at the male who saved them. :hmph:

She's just a great female idol for young girls to look up to(which I was when I first came across VII and KH) she dresses very ladylike, she doesn't over show skin, she doesn't cuss or call people names. She never fights just to fight. She apologizes to people that attempt to hurt her, my goodness the worse name she calls someone is "blabbermouth"--that says a lot about what a great character she is.

Not to mention, she's completely selfless. She gave herself up to Shinra for a little girl she didn't know, that's so caring for someone to do.

Plus... her hair is awesome. And her eyes are so pretty :gonk: Great fashion too :jess:

I like Areith because...

Well...Shes Kind and caring. Shy but not above pulling some Humor or Snappy retorts. She CAN protect herself and Is rather Curious to the outside world. PLUS she besides Cloud. Was brave enough to try an attempt to Stop Sephiroth even at the cost of Her own life. Also She Is our definiton of an Angel. She watches over cloud. as seen by when she pushes The lifestream against The meteor.

And thats why Aerith is so awesome.

Oh! and she Can Summon. and Summoners are ALWAYS koolio.

I Agree there! She is very sweet, just like an angel. And like you said, she acts as if she's an angel of some sort. She watches over the planet, children, and Cloud. Very caring too!

I really like the fact that Aerith is so magical. She has this deep background revolving around her bloodline. It must have been hard to be the last of your kind with the weight of the world on your shoulders. But did it ever drag her down? No. Aerith smiled till the end, she never let problems get the best of her.

She's strong just for that, if you ask me.

Waitress Girl

get in hurr :rage:

In other news, I come bearing gifts...
tumblr_lkdsbngKcp1qh7okd

tumblr_lipncjMjHl1qg5e39

tumblr_li80uc5PgD1qbolyk

tumblr_li2ddssrhb1qd3gf0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_li2869S9yk1qd9b3co1_500.jpg

:rage:

Join, please! Aerith looks gorgeous there in that first fanart, that second one is sad though, why? :rage: I like that last one though, Aerith has kicked ass since '97 and she will continue to do so, takin' names and pushing pervs down stairs :rage:

taking names and pushing pervs downstairs... that's HILARIOUS!! :jess: I love that. :ryan:

I know. That second pic is so sad :gasp2: I was like; "Aerith, y u so sad!" :gasp2:

:gonk:

That fanart is gorgeously amazing :rage: Thank you for sharing. :ryan:

The woman is too angelic to be real. I should have known she would die cause of it Q_Q

Well its true :(

I guess its also a given that she would come back to watch over Cloud like an angel would xD

Can we talk about Aerith's love for Cloud in here? Since it is an important part of her character and she openly admits it everywhere? Dismantled, MoTP, FFVII, etc? She did say she loves him now more than Zack -- undoubtedly >.>

It was in HER profile for dismantled after all, and also was A KEYPOINT in how they described her character in Case of Lifestream; WHITE, Cloud Koibito :unsure:

Just wanna know what we can or cannot discuss...

Well... it's my club and I say yes.

Like you said. Loving Cloud is a HUGE part of her character. Denying her love for anyone she was with would be stripping her of a precious part of her character and story. It'd be like denying Tifa had feelings for Cloud. And that's just not right.

So, since we have blatant quotes saying she loves Cloud, there's really nothing to debate about it. So, since it's canon, no. I don't see any problem in doing so. Please, by all means, speak freely of any of Aerith's CANON love interests, whether that's Cloud OR Zack.

I don't think we really have to worry about C/T fans joining and getting offended by that sort of discussion either, because not many clotis like Aerith even as a character.

You may proceed in any such discussion. :ryan:

Kaleta said:
Well its true :(

I guess its also a given that she would come back to watch over Cloud like an angel would xD
Oh my word... you're right. T_T

Back