C a l l e d | by the | W i n d - An Aerith Club

Well, just keep it outta the fan club. ^_^

How would she spend Halloween?

She would spend it with Marlene and Denzel trick or treating with them because Tifa would probably be way too busy at the bar to do it herself. And Aerith could be like their aunt her something so it makes sense she'd watch them and make sure they didn't get hurt while trick or treating. :ryan:

Then after that, she'd probably head off to their gang's very own Halloween party for some fun with her friends. :ohoho:

How would Aerith spend Halloween?
I think she's be passing out candy. And she wouldn't be super scary...I'd imagine Zack hiding somewhere and then popping out at little kids and making them cry, and then Aerith would comfort them and give them candy :ryan: It'd be so cute ^_^

Definitely want to join this club, too!

Oh, so much to say about Aerith...so much to say.

She's simply perfect in every way. She's my idol, and I just absolutely adore her.
She's so selfless and in my eyes is the true hero of Final Fantasy VII. I always felt she knew her fate, especially when saying, "I'll be going now. I'll come back when it's all over." Implying her death and coming back when Cloud's task to defeat Sephiroth is over and when time has run out. She's a care giver, and definitely serves her title as 'Planet Protector' and 'Maiden who Travels the Planet.' She guides Cloud, she's his light, so to speak. She comforted him in ways that others couldn't. In my life I always stride to be like her. To be a kind, loving individual who can give others hope and happiness. Aerith is my role model, and one of my idols, and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her. I made an Aerith Fan-blog where I post fan art, videos, music, and etc about her, and take homage to the heroine, because she's a character who deserves it.

Edit: How would Aerith spend Halloween?

I think she'd be passing out candy to all the children, due to her very generous nature. She would probably make a cute costume, or even wear a festive dress for the occasion. She'd probably make everyone else dress up, too, since she loves dressing others up (Notably Cloud, haha).

Definitely want to join this club, too!

Oh, so much to say about Aerith...so much to say.

She's simply perfect in every way. She's my idol, and I just absolutely adore her.
She's so selfless and in my eyes is the true hero of Final Fantasy VII. I always felt she knew her fate, especially when saying, "I'll be going now. I'll come back when it's all over." Implying her death and coming back when Cloud's task to defeat Sephiroth is over and when time has run out. She's a care giver, and definitely serves her title as 'Planet Protector' and 'Maiden who Travels the Planet.' She guides Cloud, she's his light, so to speak. She comforted him in ways that others couldn't. In my life I always stride to be like her. To be a kind, loving individual who can give others hope and happiness. Aerith is my role model, and one of my idols, and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her. I made an Aerith Fan-blog where I post fan art, videos, music, and etc about her, and take homage to the heroine, because she's a character who deserves it.

Welcome to the club AerithG, Cali will add you, but be sure to read the rules and check out the first page and such to get familiarized with the club!:P

And; oh my gawd! That was beautiful, your post was perfect; it described Aerith perfectly I have to say I more than agree; I think Aerith really broke the video game character mold and made a whole new exception.
She was truly the most lovable and amazing Heroine I have ever heard of in any story, dying for the entire planet? What a truly selfless thing to do. Anyone can say another character would do the same but I highly doubt it.

Actually, the FFVII team said they chose to "sacrifice" her and used that very word and in Maiden it says countless times she knew she had to die; and even in FFVII Cloud believes she wanted to give her life for the planet.

Edit: How would Aerith spend Halloween?

I think she'd be passing out candy to all the children, due to her very generous nature. She would probably make a cute costume, or even wear a festive dress for the occasion. She'd probably make everyone else dress up, too, since she loves dressing others up (Notably Cloud, haha).

Me too, I know Aerith would love holidays like Christmas and Halloween; she's just that kind of loving gal. Not too mention she seems so interested in that sort of stuff.

^Yay! I'm very happy to be aboard!

Also, thank you for the compliments on my post. I actually knew that about Aerith wanting to die, I should have worded my post a lot better, haha. I actually wrote a sort of essay (Not really an essay, but maybe) about how much I love Aerith for my Tumblr followers. I'll find it sometime. :)

Haha, yeah, she seems so festive, which is great because I am super festive when it comes to holidays. I love Christmas and Halloween so much!

^Yay! I'm very happy to be aboard!

Also, thank you for the compliments on my post. I actually knew that about Aerith wanting to die, I should have worded my post a lot better, haha. I actually wrote a sort of essay (Not really an essay, but maybe) about how much I love Aerith for my Tumblr followers. I'll find it sometime. :)

Haha, yeah, she seems so festive, which is great because I am super festive when it comes to holidays. I love Christmas and Halloween so much!

Its good to have you :)

No problem. You should absolutely find it! I'd love to read your essay, I always love to read essays or character dissections on our girl; she's so interesting, they filled every part of her story with mystery and deep meaning, I always love reading more!

Yeah I agree, she also seems like she'd love setting stuff up too, I mean what with helping rebuild Hallow Bastion in the KH series and fixing the Tron Computer as well; I always loved that about her :yay:

What would Aerith dress as for Halloween?

Anyway I never answered any of the topics so, this; I think she'd be a pirate or maybe cat, I'd love to see her as a disney princess though, maybe Rapunzel or Belle because the amazing hair they all share! I think Aerith would love wearing the dresses since its what she always wears anyway :P

I think she would dress up as a cute witch (Not the big nose, mole faced, evil ones). With a cute black hat, a black dress, heels, and a little black cat. That would be so cute.
I agree, I'd love to see her as a Disney princess, particularly Belle or Rapunzel, due to the hair color, hair length, and her personality.

I think she would dress up as a cute witch (Not the big nose, mole faced, evil ones). With a cute black hat, a black dress, heels, and a little black cat. That would be so cute.
I agree, I'd love to see her as a Disney princess, particularly Belle or Rapunzel, due to the hair color, hair length, and her personality.
Absoultely, especially since Rapunzels hair has flowers in it, Aerith would not only looks gorgeous with flowers in her hair but she'd totally do something like that to her hair as well.

I dunno if that has been asked or not but, what is every ones favorite Aerith Quote and Moment of the Series? Just to jolt some discussions for the club :3

Favorite Aerith quote would have to be, "I'll be going now...I'll come back when it's all over" as well as, "That's Cloud's line '...It's too dangerous, I can't have you involved...blah, blah blah!" It's so hard to choose!

Favorite scene is probably at the very end of Advent Children when it finally shows her face. I cry like a baby every time! :cry: I also love the Gold Saucer scene where she pretty much tells everyone to leave Barret so they can have fun. I'm still in disbelief that she said that! Haha! Aerith automatically scored 1,000 points from acting that way, bwahaha. But...I also love where she's telling Cloud that she's the last Cetra. I always felt that was a very personal scene and very emotional.

What is every ones favorite Aerith Quote and Moment of the Series?

My picks; would have to be as for the quote; "No matter where we are, our hearts will bring us together again." or "I won't let you do it! The future is not only yours!", two of my favorites, she's so strong-willed and encouragingand these two quotes show it very well.My favorite moment besides sacrificing herself so selflessly, would have to be when Cloud had lost his mind after giving the black materia to Sephiroth, and was hitting her and she was utterly focused on Cloud and telling him its not his fault. Or when she gave herself up to Shin-Ra in place of Marlene -- she so sweet and amazing.

Eek! Got some news!

The new novella coming out might possibly deal with Aerith! In the new summary for the novella it says that the reader should read CoL:W/B if they're gonna read this new story. Now, I'm not sure how true this is or if it's even what it really says but that's what's said when it's translated.

Wouldn't it be awesome to have Aerith mentioned in it? :kira: I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :cali:

:jess:

:kira:

:seiji:

:cheer:

Oh boy that would be just...:cali:

When is it released again?

It comes out the 15th of this month. I wouldn't get my hopes up but I'm crossing my fingers that something about her is mentioned. ♥

Okay, update.

Supposedly Aerith has a HUGE part in this new novella. A forum I'm on has been researching it and some Japanese fans are saying she has a big big part in the plot. ♥

The new banner is gorgeous, Aerith's green eyes stand out in such a nice way. Nice Job to Ari :ryan:

Is there anyplace to read the novella :gasp: Because I want to...in English.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/016/d/e/aerith_by_ninappe-d37d7xh.jpg little girl Aerith ^_^
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/017/4/c/aerith___ff_vii_ac_by_konoe_lifestream-d37eu3v.jpg Really good cosplay.
http://th08.deviantart.net/images/PRE/i/2003/44/8/f/Aerith.jpg Cute except...Aerith has green eyes :ahmed:

Also, has anybody seen those arts of a very fat Aerith? If you ever search arts you'll see one of them...it's so random and weird :hmmm: They are a bit humorous but mainly random and very unfitting for Aerith...
http://theamericandream.deviantart.com/art/Aerith-Sequence-Commission-106193175
http://theamericandream.deviantart.com/art/Aerith-Sequence-Commission-2-106193223
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs39/i/2008/348/a/9/Aerith_Sequence_Commission_3_by_TheAmericanDream.jpg
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs39/PRE...Sequence_Commission_4_by_TheAmericanDream.jpg
There are a few more but they wouldn't load. Who even thought of this? :ffs:

The whole novella thing deals with the Turks, no? So I would assume that regarding with Tseng, she does play a bit of a role in it.

Anyway, I haven't been around for quite some time. :gasp: BUT. I found some pretty decent Aerith works, and especially this piece, I'd LOVE to see Cali do something with it. It's a gorgeous render and I think you'd so something beautiful with it.

And then this is just so sad ;.;

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/208/738063.jpg/

:blush:

Geeez, thanks Chan. I'd love to do something with it. :ohoho: It is a very very purrrty picture for sure. :inlove: But my main computer with all my gfx stuff on it(including GIMP) has been trashed and I can't gfx anymore. :C

Also, it turns out that the book only has, like, one sentence for Aerith. :sad: and that it only deals with the new characters... which stinks. :hmph:

Chan! I love that picture. Also, I'm sad to hear that about the novella, f a r. Ugh! :( Need more Aerith! I've seen it circulated a bit on Tumblr, and have shared it quite a few times on mine. It's definitely a favorite of mine. On the subject of awesome Aerith pictures, here's a few of mine...
Amazing.jpg

tumblr_lou1m2vwgQ1r0u7exo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lp78do9hGA1qgxaowo1_500.png

tumblr_lnx9n6gBCr1qmtp1ao1_500.png

tumblr_lo6u289bFR1qlix5zo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lo968fQszt1qf2h8wo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lovmleozby1qmtp1ao1_500.jpg

Those are gorgeous artworks!! i love em all. :ryan: And no, sadly the book has not been translated yet. But there's a summary. Sadly, the summary doesn't shed much light on anyone, including Aerith.

There's some doctor who's the mother of the main character(Evan) named Annette and she knew Aerith when Aerith was just a little baby back in Icicle Inn. Also, Reno and Rude remember Aerith and how they treated her when they see Evan's love interest(Kyrie) is afraid of them--I'm guessing they feel bad for how they used to treat Aerith. The only thing Cloud does is deliver Gas and say to Evan at the end of the book that although him and Marlene don't share blood they're family.

Annnnd, that's about as interesting as the story gets for those characters. :hmph:

^I'm glad you like them! My Tumblr is chock full of the stuff! :D

Also, that stinks, but I'm glad to know there's a bit of closure between Aerith and the Turks a bit. That makes me a little happy inside!

Also....who agrees that Aerith should be a playable character in Dissidia Duodecim? They seriously need DLC for this! I'd kill to play as Aerith in a game that has came to America. I'd get revenge on Sephiroth.

I also noticed that on PSN they have Duodecim avatars you can buy and use for your avatar, but...the last time I checked they didn't have her. What gives!? Maybe they've changed this?

Back