C a l l e d | by the | W i n d - An Aerith Club

I realized that I joined this club and haven't even posted a single thing yet. I'm sorry. ; A ;

Calipso said:
So, as long as Nomura is in charge, he won't let that happen to her.

I hope so. Personally, I didn't mind Yuna's outfit in X-2, but I can't imagine Aerith running around in something like that. No, just no. -__-

Since I haven't been active in this club, I'd thought I start a new topic.

Out of all the outfits Aerith has worn, which one is your favorite?

Definitely her Crisis Core outfit or her Amano outfit. I love her pink dress, too. But she looks so natural and so princessy in her Amano attire. She just looks gorgeous... so purty. Her CC clothes are cute and sweet. I like that she wore blue originally, too. <3

I personally love her Itadaki street special version of the FFVII outfit, she looks so cute, yet pretty and lady-like. Definitely has to be one of my favorites for her I loved it so much I bought the little chibi Itadaki figure of her immediately xD.

My other choice would have to be; Kingdom Hearts II, She looks like a damn princess, seriously she does.

I love How Disney and SE combined their sneaky minds to make her and Cloud like all the other Disney Couples -- and Sora witnessing their romance just adds to it imo. Its a trope I notice in KH that Sora witnesses all the Disney couples and their love moments.

Ah great observations guys. That is indeed true. But what if they make a game in which she "has" to fight. Like in the previous games that she is in, FFVII is the traditional outfit, even though she fights we cant change that fact already. But in KH, you dont really fight her, so i dont really see a big outfit change needed there.

Like serah in FF13 for example, she wears a skirt and other stuff. But in the new one ....

** SPOILER ALERT PLEASE SKIP THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE FF13-2 STUFF **

they plan to make her fight. And her outfit has changed no? So in that sense, what about aerith?

-------------

As for the outfit thing, i loved her Kingdom hearts II outfit. That was like, THE best for me. I also liked her Amano outfit in dissidia. Other than that, i dont really like the others :(

Val... if she had to fight... I think they'd keep her in the same outfit as any other, to be honest. She fought just well enough in her maxi dress during VII. She seems to handle herself in DIssidia in any of her other outfits so I believe she'd have the same styled clothes to fight in. :lew:

What's one trait of Aerith's that makes her stand out amongst any other female character you know of? and why?

What's one trait of Aerith's that makes her stand out amongst any other female character you know of? and why?

She is sweet and outgoing at the same time. When someone is sweet and kind (characters and real people) they tend to be a bit shy. When someone is outgoing and headstrong, they can tend to be a bit self-centered, bossy, mean, etc. Usually they don't co-exist. In all the other characters, the only other one like that is Yuna, except she is a bit shy also. Aerith is a strong woman with a kind and loving personality. What could be better?

Val... if she had to fight... I think they'd keep her in the same outfit as any other, to be honest. She fought just well enough in her maxi dress during VII. She seems to handle herself in DIssidia in any of her other outfits so I believe she'd have the same styled clothes to fight in. :lew:
Lol hey, i thought that about Yuna. Look at her now :awesome:

Her personality. Bubbly and cheerful. She was being chased by shinra since she was a child, but look at her. So much energy and not a care in the world. A strong and independent character. Unlike the other characters, they all seem to be so caught up in their own drama that they all look like a bunch of emos.

Yes, she looks very content with her work ^_^

I have a question for everybody.

What is your favorite part of Aerith's appearance? Her dress, hair, eyes, etc.

Her eyes, hands down. I like her hair too, but only when its down, i dont like hair thats usually up, it makes it hard to draw them rawr!! D:<

What is your favorite part of Aerith's appearance? Her dress, hair, eyes, etc.

Her eyes :gonk:

I love the color green they are. Having plain boring ol' brown eyes like mine--I just always wanted green eyes when I look at Aerith(or rikku).

Another question! Taken from the Cloud club.

What kinda pet do you think Aerith would own and why?

Hrm, good question. Wasnt there a scene in Crisis Core where there was that weird flying thing in her church? Maybe something like that, but smaller. A tiny wolf maybe? or possibly a songbird ~

Just like I said in the other club, a calico or white kitten. Whatever kitten it is, it has to be light colored, and I think it would be a male kitten. But I think Aerith would also like puppies, and bunnies ^__^

Hey club, so its nearing Halloween and stuff; so I cam here to start some topics and stuff about the loveliest, prettiest most admirable woman in any fandom I know! And I wanna post up this Club too xc

Anyway;
What would Aerith dress as for Halloween?
How would she spend Halloween?

And some fanart to post!

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lry41hrrL51qb08gdo1_400.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqjvp1kX9T1qlix5zo1_500.jpg
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs51/i/2009/316/c/1/Aerith_Gainsborough_by_justincurrie.jpg

Those fanarts are gorgeous :cali:

Rapunzel, duhh. :wacky: They already look a like, and their stories are so similar. Plus, Aerith would look gorgeous with her dress on and her hair styled in that big pretty flower covered braid. :ryan:

Or. Maybe, Little Bo peep from Toy Story :lew: Yeah, I can see Aerith wearing that. :ryan:

A zombie.

She would approach random people and freak them out thinking she had come back from the dead in zombie form.

Zeris would be the only person to dress up like a zombie in all of recorded history who wore the colors pink or purple.

:neomon:

How would she spend Halloween?

She would appear just as the edge of Cloud's vision.

Cloud would turn and walk towards her.

She would walk away from Cloud.

Cloud would start running.

But no matter how fast he ran he would never get close enough to know whether it was really Aeris or not.

Because Aeries is the goddess of being a tease.

Then Aeris and Zack would be making out and Cloud would walk in on them.

And.......... Ah, nevermind. :X

Because Aeries is the goddess of being a tease.

Then Aeris and Zack would be making out and Cloud would walk in on them.

And.......... Ah, nevermind. :X
She's not a tease. :brooding:

And saying something like that is negative towards her character. So, please don't say such things in the Aerith fan club. :grin:

Back