C a l l e d | by the | W i n d - An Aerith Club

I made a banner for the front page...

16m55dz.jpg

Caliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Lemme in your club :mokken:

Yesh :ohoho:

thanks for joining. Got any reasons why you like Aerith? :britt:

Well I liked her when I played the game, she was kinda frail in the beginning but seeing as you get the cover materia right next to her house it seemed like fate to just stick it on Cloud seeing as he's her 'bodyguard'. :wacky: I liked her grace and poise in the game too, she was very lady like.

Well I liked her when I played the game, she was kinda frail in the beginning
It's funny you thought she was frail, the creators always describe her as delicate. ^_^
but seeing as you get the cover materia right next to her house it seemed like fate to just stick it on Cloud seeing as he's her 'bodyguard'. :wacky:
8(
You do? I never knew that :jess: omg, *begins pairing theory* kidding :wacky: .... or am i? :ahmed:
I liked her grace and poise in the game too, she was very lady like.
They also call her ladylike :wacky: you really know her character, tom. :mokken:

If anyone is even still in this club, what does everyone think she'd do in a sequel? like how would she be involved in the story? Or would she even have a role in the plot? 8(

*bump*

what does everyone think she'd do in a sequel? like how would she be involved in the story? Or would she even have a role in the plot?
8%28.png

I think she'd have a major role, after all! She is the last cetra and she has a lot of powers within the lifestream. And if she can contact Cloud she can always help Cloud out super naturally. ^_^ I don't think they'd leave her out of the story of any major game, so I won't even go there. :mokken:

Maybe Aerith would allow some manipulations of the lifestream to tackle any future problems. Or, if Cloud dies again, she could bring him or anyone else back to life. :ryan:

Well..

Personally It think Aerith would be a plot device in a Sequel. And it could Mirrior FFX-2 in trying to bring Aerith back.
Ooh, yeah, that's a GREAT idea! :ohoho: I'd love to see Aerith get to come back, it'd be awesome. She deserves too :sad3: She died for the planet, the planet better give her life back, it's only fair. :ahmed:

what does everyone think she'd do in a sequel? like how would she be involved in the story? Or would she even have a role in the plot?

I sure hope she'd play a part in a sequel, how can she not honestly? She's the center of the game, it started because of her, I mean even in Advent Children she played the biggest part -- without her push Cloud wouldn't have beaten Bahamut -- and Sephiroth if you ask me.

I mean Nojima himself said he wanted a Gaiden with Aerith and Cloud at the center -- and what better place then a direct sequel to the original Final Fantasy VII?

I made a banner for the front page...

16m55dz.jpg

I didn't see that, its so pretty :jess: Thats actually my favorite Aerith art, well official art anyway, she looks so 'Gone with the Wind'!

Last edited:
Thanks, Val. Glad you like it.

Waitress Girl said:
I sure hope she'd play a part in a sequel, how can she not honestly? She's the center of the game, it started because of her, I mean even in Advent Children she played the biggest part -- without her push Cloud wouldn't have beaten Bahamut -- and Sephiroth if you ask me.

I mean Nojima himself said he wanted a Gaiden with Aerith and Cloud at the center -- and what better place then a direct sequel to the original Final Fantasy VII?
So true! I agree so so so much. I wonder what she'd do though... like, how would she be apart?

Waitress Girl said:
I didn't see that, its so pretty :jess: Thats actually my favorite Aerith art, well official art anyway, she looks so 'Gone with the Wind'!
I know! Isn't it? That picture always looked so... so purty! :3

Hi Cali, since I'm in the other two clubs I thought I might as well join this one ^_^ Is that alright?

Of course it is marlena!! Tell us why you like Aerith so much?? ^_^

Thank you :ryan:
Well, even at a first glance, she just looks so cute and beautiful at the same time, which is pretty hard to do. And somehow she manages to pull off a long dress and mini boots? I don't know how but she does it. She is also very sweet and kind while being very outgoing at the same time. That's the best of both worlds right there! From her gorgeous appearance to her fresh and one of a kind personality, it's hard not to love Aerith ^_^

You know, thinking more about it. I hope they dont turn her into a "fighter" type. I like the fact shes a "mage" type. Like the whole Yuna ordeal. She was like Aerith in FF10, long flowing dress that still managed to kick ass. Then they tried to turn her into a "sex" symbol, thats not cool. I hope they dont try that with Aerith IF they ever change her outfit again.

it's hard not to love Aerith ^_^
Aww, I so agree. Everything about her is just so cute and bubbly. She really is an amazing and unique character. ^_^

Kaleta said:
You know, thinking more about it. I hope they dont turn her into a "fighter" type. I like the fact shes a "mage" type. Like the whole Yuna ordeal. She was like Aerith in FF10, long flowing dress that still managed to kick ass. Then they tried to turn her into a "sex" symbol, thats not cool. I hope they dont try that with Aerith IF they ever change her outfit again.
It's funny you brought that up. There's a quote from Nomura about CC where he says he tried to put her in shorts or short skirts but that it just didn't look right. He went on to say that he could never see her in those type of clothes.

So, as long as Nomura is in charge, he won't let that happen to her. :lew:

I think Nomura/SE had three chances to ruin Aerith and put her in skanky clothes and thye refused all of them, imho. KH Series, was two of the series he coulda done it in :ahmed:

And then in Crisis Core when she's younger, was definitely a chance, I just cant see them doing it to her anytime soon. :grumpy:

I agree. if they were gonna do it, they would have in KH series. But they haven't.

Aerith is SE's lady figure. They wouldn't downplay that.

Back