012: Duodecim KP Farming

I'm a bit of a completionist, so I wanna get everything when it's available, even if it means going out my way, hence is why I don't want to complete too much of 000, but I do wanna get plenty of KP to get all my characters to max accesory slots etc.
Only downside to being a completionist is, farming friend cards on a level 100 with level 1-30 gear isnt the easiest of things :)

EDIT :
Also, After farming a genji-equipped friend-card, I finally got an armour drop, but it just said nameless, and it couldnt be equipped, any idea why this happened?

I'm a bit of a completionist, so I wanna get everything when it's available, even if it means going out my way, hence is why I don't want to complete too much of 000, but I do wanna get plenty of KP to get all my characters to max accesory slots etc.
Only downside to being a completionist is, farming friend cards on a level 100 with level 1-30 gear isnt the easiest of things :)

EDIT :
Also, After farming a genji-equipped friend-card, I finally got an armour drop, but it just said nameless, and it couldnt be equipped, any idea why this happened?

yh these are called artifacts you have to create a name for them to then be able to equip.. depending on the name (completely random) it will get a lv, effect and what it increases.... to do this go to the main menu and go communication - artifacts then you may change the name :) these are the item drops when u play a friend card or someone on multiplayer :P

So, lets say I name it "T", it will work then, but not as a Genji part?

that is correct yes..

to get characters to drop weapons u need to play in quick battle.. but this is an very hard method to get weapons :P

Yeah, I did that for Golden/Crystal/Diamond equipment, took a fair bit of time to get the gear/ingredients for it.
But, taking this into factor, farming friend cards for gear is a no-no?
Or does this artifact-rule only aply to gear where there is a hammer behind the name of the item you want?

Yeah, I did that for Golden/Crystal/Diamond equipment, took a fair bit of time to get the gear/ingredients for it.
But, taking this into factor, farming friend cards for gear is a no-no?
Or does this artifact-rule only aply to gear where there is a hammer behind the name of the item you want?

yh farming friends cards for gear is not a good idea.. to be honest.. you can get through the first half of 000 without decent weapons anyway... i did :yay:

Are there any good KP gaming spots pre 000? Also does anyone know the name of the accessory that decreases the chance of a breakable item breaking along with how to get it? I think it was ribbon or something like that...

Back