012: Duodecim KP Farming

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
I found a trick on how to get fast KP for those of you who don't like going through battles. Go to Gateways of the Great Will which is located southeast of crescent lakes. The base line for this gateway is Lv 60. Set your character's level to 1 and enter the gate. Once in, you will automatically receive 59 KP as a bonus. Talk to your assist character to start a fight. Once the battle starts, forfeit the fight and flee. The assist character will disapear from the map leaving you straight to the exit with 59 KP. Repeat this process and you will have lots of KP in no time.

To get the bonus points you need to have the KP Bonus skill to do so. This skill is sold by the moogle at the Cornelia Castle stone for 10 KP. Also, this skill is a limited item and can only be obtain by earning a total amount of KP for it to appear in the shop. The total of KP you need to earn to unlock this item is 2100 KP. You can only purchase the KP Bonus skill the next 2 days after your bonus day, one per day. Anyway, I hope you guys have fun farming KP. I will post more informations about the best locations to farm KP.

I need kp XD thanks ultimate weapons here I come XD

Well I dont really need the bonus if i get 59 KP I can grind to the amount i want lol

Thanks for the info Spawn.

I need to get KP for summons and what not D=

EDIT: Spawn How Exactly do I get to the South East gate Ive looked but I cant seem to find this portal its in the 000 Storyline isent it?

Last edited:
Well I dont really need the bonus if i get 59 KP I can grind to the amount i want lol

Thanks for the info Spawn.

I need to get KP for summons and what not D=

EDIT: @Spawn How Exactly do I get to the South East gate Ive looked but I cant seem to find this portal its in the 000 Storyline isent it?

Yes, it is in the Confessions of the Creator. Go to the world map thread and look at the map. It will show you the location of the gateway. Sorry for the late post. I didn't know you edited your post with a question.

I've heard with the Iai strike build you can easily get 50k KP in a single dungeon, bit risky but it's rewarding in it's own way

I've heard with the Iai strike build you can easily get 50k KP in a single dungeon, bit risky but it's rewarding in it's own way
Yes, that is true. This is only possible in dungeons with 10 floors. The only way to get 50,000+ KP is to set your characters at LV1 with the Iai Strike build and 5 KP Bonus.

It's the gateway in the Gaia area, you have 2 silver and 1 gold moogle statue which also boosts it, then there's also 5 KP bonuses too

It's the gateway in the Gaia area, you have 2 silver and 1 gold moogle statue which also boosts it, then there's also 5 KP bonuses too
Yes that's the gateway I was talking about. If you successfully complete all the KP chances in that gateway you will earn 50,000+ KP. As for the KP Bonus, it is sold by the moogle at the Cornelia Stone. It is recommended to have 5 KP Bonus to earn that much KP in one go.

Yes that's the gateway I was talking about. If you successfully complete all the KP chances in that gateway you will earn 50,000+ KP. As for the KP Bonus, it is sold by the moogle at the Cornelia Stone. It is recommended to have 5 KP Bonus to earn that much KP in one go.
------------------------

and dont forget that if you put your lvl under the gate lvl you get extra kp as well

I think i know how to do the lai strike build but requires alot of KP to get the correct Boosters but i think I'll stick with the 59 kp dungeon and save up for those boosters ((level difference))
You mean the KP Bonus. Yeah it takes a while to get 5 KP Bonus but it is worth it. Once you have 5 of them then you are ready for the big challenge. I would love to see a video of you doing that challenge and see how many KP you managed to collect from the dungeon.

Well this is valuable info, since I really hate farming KP. Finally I can get the stuff I want a lot more easier ^^.

Also could try the 50000 KP. Are there any other great places to farm KP or are these only ones?

Just wondering, but is this 59KP trick do-able from the start when you unlock Scenario 000?
Thanks in advance for answering.

Just wondering, but is this 59KP trick do-able from the start when you unlock Scenario 000?
Thanks in advance for answering.

u must unlock scenario 000 first :)... u can do that after finishing scenario 012.. by unlocking it from the pp calalog :P

EDIT: just looked it 2000 points :)

I mean, is this trick do-able straight after unlocking 000, or do I have to pass some of the gates first?
(As in getting lufenian gear, which forces me to clear several gates if I'm not mistaking).

I mean, is this trick do-able straight after unlocking 000, or do I have to pass some of the gates first?
(As in getting lufenian gear, which forces me to clear several gates if I'm not mistaking).

ohh i think it the second gate after starting for kp.. as for the weapons yh you have to beat feral chaos's first form before u can do that :P

Back