Gil
FFXIV
Yuno Mizuno
FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
My first help thread of duodecim XD

My lv100 have crap weapons like they have lv 30 weapons apart from cloud who has LV60 SWORD

I need lv100 weapons.. Mortel mentioned about running through 000 story but soo far all I found is a crystal and a very hard fight with a lv100 Laguna.. (which I won onion knight i love you)

soo any tips for weapons??

Mortel is right. The best, and arguably the quickest (due to finding gear in chests), place to do it is to go through 000. Your only other options are to straight up buy them from the shop (if you have the required items), get them as drops from fighting the CPU (as level 100) in battle mode (1-on-1 or team, it doesn't matter), or to ghost match on friend cards (you'll get a few from Mognet, but I'm not sure if the ones you get from Mognet have lvl 100 gear on).

will I just find them around in the world map XD if soo then sweet I'll just go hunting XD

if you beat the maniken F.chaos you should get a lvl 100 weapon

and scarlitite can be bought from a moogle in the snowy area

and elektrum can be found if you go to a warp sphere go to gaia area
in the gate inside treasure chests
its a good way to make the ultimate weapons

as for lufinian weapons can be found mostly in red T.Chests

hope this helps

On the subject of Lufenian Equips, the best place to get them is in the Gateway in Mystic Tower area, something Floating Castle. There's TONS of red chests in there and only about 5 floors.

I'm stuck I did all the gates in the first half of the world and I can't see anything :/ any ideas??

Have you teleported and cleared every area you see? You should find one near where you encounter Shantotto where you have to save
The Great Will disguised as a Moogle

After that you head up from Crescent Lake till you reach a gateway that you can't get around. go inside and you should see a red chest in front of you (I think it is anyway) and fight
Manikin Feral Chaos
and after you beat it you can head into the north, which gives you access to Mystic Tower.

will I just find them around in the world map XD if soo then sweet I'll just go hunting XD

No, but the chests on the world map tend to give stuff like Diamonds, Crystals, and other accessories like them. The chests where you get weapons from are in gateways, but they are all located in the Northern half of the world map. As stated several times above, you have to go to the Southern Lufenian Gateway, and beat the Feral Chaos manikin there. After that, you'll have access to the good stuff.

Just be warned...most of the red chests you will encounter will contain enemies with levels over 100. However, the red chests give you some of the best weapons/accessories.

There are a number of level 100 sets actually. Probably the easiest to get is the Lufenian set. Be wary though, there are two combination abilities associated with Lufenian gear. So just because it is Lufenian, it doesn't mean the three or four pieces you'll have on will give you a bonus.

There are also level 100 exclusive weapons, which were also mentioned above.

No, but the chests on the world map tend to give stuff like Diamonds, Crystals, and other accessories like them. The chests where you get weapons from are in gateways, but they are all located in the Northern half of the world map. As stated several times above, you have to go to the Southern Lufenian Gateway, and beat the Feral Chaos manikin there. After that, you'll have access to the good stuff.

Just be warned...most of the red chests you will encounter will contain enemies with levels over 100. However, the red chests give you some of the best weapons/accessories.

There are a number of level 100 sets actually. Probably the easiest to get is the Lufenian set. Be wary though, there are two combination abilities associated with Lufenian gear. So just because it is Lufenian, it doesn't mean the three or four pieces you'll have on will give you a bonus.

There are also level 100 exclusive weapons, which were also mentioned above.

I think I know where I'm going now.. what sort of weapons should I get for green fetal chaos XD

I think I know where I'm going now.. what sort of weapons should I get for green fetal chaos XD

------------------------------------

lvl 60+ weapons i guess

you should make alotta acc that give you a strength/def/brv boost
it helped me alot anyway good luck

When I defeated Feral Chaos in the Lufenia Gateway I got a Lufenia Edge. I' not sure if it is the actual drop item but that's what I got after defeating him.

As a brief aside, have you experimented with trying to go through the Labyrinth?
If you're skilled but lack the weaponry required for the main scenario, run through the Labyrinth until at least the Cloister of Rivals 3. There are some truly awesome weapon sets you can get through there that are all level 100 and multi-character applicable (one of them can even be equipped by anybody).
A recommended course would be:
Cloister of Beginnings to floor 4 -> Cloister of Affection
Cloister of Affection to Floor 8 -> Galleria of Repose 1
Galleria of Repose 1 to Floor 11 -> Cloister of Affection
Cloister of Affection to Floor 15 -> Cloister of Duels 1
Cloister of Duels 1 to Floor 18 -> Cloister of Jobs
Cloister of Jobs to Floor 26 -> Galleria of Repose 2
Galleria of Repose 2 to Floor 29 -> Cloister of Greed
Cloister of Greed to Floor 47 -> Cloister of Rivals 2
Cloister of Rivals 2 *IMMEDIATELY LEAVE* -> Cloister of Mirages
Cloister of Mirages to Floor 63 -> Cloister of Duels 3
Cloister of Duels 3 to Floor 66 -> Cloister of Hidden Keys
Cloister of Hidden Keys to Floor 69 -> Cloister of Rivals 3
Cloister of Rivals 3 to Floor 74 -> Exit.

Once you get to the Cloister of Rivals for the first time, you can just start from there.
I recommend the Succubus Soul gear - most people can equip them and the bonus is quite useful in a plethora of situations.
Additionally, I know it's thread necromancy, but if I can help I'll certainly try.

Back