Bomb
Black Mage
Terra
Cloud Strife
FFXIV
Shu
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Well Folks this wasn't an easy one at all. We had many great applications for the Final Fantasy section, and had some heartbreaking decisions to make in the last two days of discussions. Though now the time has come to announce the new FF Moderator.

So join me in saying....

Congratulations Kate (Valvalis)! We hope you enjoy your spot and welcome you to the team! Kate has been a friendly community figure for as long as we've known her on the forums. She is respectful and indeed very helpful. We hope for good things for you Kate and please enjoy!

As for the other applicants who didn't make it this pick, you all had excellent applications and as well were all up there in the choices. Thank you so much for applying and keep on being active and respectful to members, and good luck next time!

well done kate :D i'll try and be good to you XD

and well done for everybody that applyed :D

Congratulations, Kate! Very well deserved promotion indeed and I look forward to working with you in the FF section! :yay:

Just a word to everyone else, I will reiterate what Tyler has said. It was an extremely difficult decision, perhaps more difficult than any other application process. There were great applications and having to agree on one certainly took time. Thank you all for applying. :ryan:

Purple. :rage:

Congrats, lady!

Kateee! So happy for you and Dan, you are both awesome people and really deserved your positions. Enjoy <3 :tighthug:

To reiterate what Olivia reiterated :-)gasp:) it was a tough decision indeed. I swear we discussed the FF opening day after day for the past week.

But in either case, congratulations, Kate :-)yay:), I know you'll do a great job and I look forward to working with ya soon.

Congrats Kate! Look forward to your contribution in staff. Welcome to the team. :)

Congratulations, Kate. :awesome:

Now you can dig into the FFF staff stash of truffles that I'm sure they must have somewhere. :hmmm:

I'm sure you'll do a great job and I'm glad to see that you got this.

Congrats Kate. =D I'm sure you'll do a great job..

And yeah. Enjoy Dissidia. There are thousands of posts waiting for you. :andry:

Told you that you'd get it. :mokken:

Good luck, and happy hunting, Kate. :grin:

/has not been watching Battlestar Galactica

You're the lady in charge now, Kate . :griin: I hope you enjoy having to monitor aallll of those forums that receives endless attentioon ~
Nonetheless, they were right to pick you for the job. You'll do brilliantly. Congratulations ~ :yay:

Back