Congratulations Valvalis - FF Mod

Thanks everyone :yay: I really hope I can do a good job, and I'm very honored and looking forward to working with the great team we have here :)

Don't worry, I'll cause enough trouble to keep you perpetually busy. :griin:

Because you're the hero that FFF deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So I'll troll... because you can take it... because you're not a hero... you're a silent guardian, a watchful protector... A dark knight. :mokken:

Valvalis is one of the friendliest people I know on here. She's incredibly knowledgable, and you can feel like you know her just from reading a few posts. Good luck.

oh my, congrats Kate. <3 You're going to do wonderfully! :yay: Just don't let Tia and Olivia stick you in Dissidia alone. It's scary in there. D=

Congrats. Looking forward to see you strutting your stuff in purple :3

Cool! Congratulations! A username in purple feels different eh?

Well congrats even though I hardly know you, but I see Argor has been made MOD too now thats awesome. :)

Thanks guys :awesome: I'm really happy to be part of the team, and I appreciate all the congrats and well wishes ^^

Oh no, Kate's a mod, we're screwed! :gasp2:

But seriously, congrats on the promotion Kate, I look forward to your fine work :yay:

Oh I really saw you as a strong Gaia competitor but hey congrats to you Kate! I am sure you will do just fine with the mod work and all ^^

yay! congratulations, im sure youll do really well. you will be a very good ff moderator but then again all the moderators at fff are really good. congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back