Veteran
Gil
Squall Leonhart
FFXIV
Kuro Narukami
FFXIV Server
Lamia
EDIT: Guide to Quest Downloading

1.go to the Quest Folder in your PSP's Saved Files Directory,find the Folder that Says Quest((should only be one))

2.take the folder you downloaded and place it here ((Be sure if you uploaded it,upload the folder too should say USLSQuest00 rar it and upload it))

3.NOW when you've downloaded it simply put it in your quest folder if you already have a folder and it wants to overlap just put a number like if you have USLSQuest00 and it tries to overlap,simply rename it the same but put 01 this should be easy.

Sorry if it seems complicated blame SE for leaving out the Mogweb xD

Upload quests here

Thought this would be a good idea since we cant really keep track of quests in Disscussion

Few Rules Id like to put first.

1.Please post if your Quest has unlockable characters in it((Gilgamesh,Prise,Feral Chaos etc.)) for people who dont have them unlocked chance are they wont be able to play them.

2.Please post what the Quest is about be it a Fanfic or something so people know if they want to download it.

3.And Finally be sure to add the Difficulty Rating from 1-5 5 being the hardest.

Heres my Contribute

USAVersion's
A.A.'s Quest's
A Lions Love Part 1
Difficulty:3/5
SquallxTifa FF I made up for a Test
Gilgamesh is in one of the fights be sure to unlock him!
Download ---> A Lions Love

UK Version's

Credit to Grimmjow for the Idea of this thread

Last edited:
Nice thread :) good thinking A.A.

I hate them not including mobweb

problem.... it prefect but it won't work because your on the US version and i'm on the EU version... sooo the EU Version won't reconize your US Save file :(

I realized this and I'll be sure to put the Version of the Downloads for people with different versions the Guide should still work so it'll stay up there

EDIT: people who upload please put what version of Dissidia you have so we can fix this accordingly thank you!

I'm working ATM on a quest involving Onion Knight and his name, which has the characters OK, Tifa, Vaan, Terra and Cloud. I will give info when I'm done with it,

Btw, how do you make customized opponents? I'm getting tired that all opponents have assists they don't have another character closeby when you fight them dammit T_T

Edit: Btw, a good idea when you want a 2 versus 2 fight in a quest (or a battle), change the rules to Assist increase or somethin', which causes you to have unlimited amounts of assists attacks for both you and your oponent, almost making it like a 2v2 fight (closest you can get atm. Really, FF 012 should've had a 2v2 in the same arena at the same time option would be sooooo cool).

Back