| Let There Be Rock | A Rock Music Club | V.2

I always seem to get a white screen when I do it, so I kinda gave up trying to figure it out.

here, lemme help.

You place this code in your post:

[ youtube]<-------->[/youtube ]

the space between is where you put the code. Now, the code you use isn't the full URL of the video. It's what comes after the = sign in the url that you paste between the youtube brackets.

h t t p : / / www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9_ipu9GKw

see the large set of coding after the = sign? That's always what you paste between the youtube brackets. Remember, do not include the = sign when putting the code in.

Hope this helps. :3

Saturday - free for all.... I'm picking a song I currently have on repeat. The ending is amazing. :ryan:

Great Romances Of The 20th Century - Taking Back Sunday

Oh. That might be where my problem was. I was putting in the whole thing. :ffs:

Yus! Here's another favourite. Got in on repeat now. Jimmy Eat World is amazing. Their lyrics are so out there.

I'm in love with the ordinary... Just need a simple place to rest my head... ♪

I was trying to find a good version of 'slip inside this house' by Primal Scream for Classic Sunday, even though it's nowhere near the 'genre' of classic rock but it is from before 1995 and it is fantastic, but I couldn't find any decent versions of youtube:rage:

But I did find this, what an opening riff.

My Chemical Romance bitches, I fucking love this band! "Helena" was the first video I watched back in the early 2000s when this band became mainstream. But I adored their older songs from their first album, Bullet for My Valentine. So first up is the tributary video "Helena" which was actually written for Gerard's beloved grandmother after she passed away. So the video wasn't to just look cool, there was a definite personal back-story to this song.

Second song has GOT to be Famous Last Words! When The Black Parade came out, some fans were a little divided between the newer operatic back-story and the heavier elements that were featured in it. I for one looooved this album, the themes of death and remorse and grief . . . very dark stuff, very macabre. My Chem was evolving and hell, I was in for the ride. I would play this particular song on my way to school on my iPod and I would put it on repeat until the bus would pull in front of the entrance way. Ah good times, good times. :wacky:

Little known fact, this was the video where former member Bob suffered some grievous injuries to his hands. :( So now My Chem is short a permanent drummer. I <3'ed Bob and still do so it sucked that it happened during the filming of this particular video because it was so beautifully shot. Ah well, I still loooove this song. 'Kay rant's over now. Lol.

MCR :jess: EPIC! Their new album is so great. That was a good random fact, too, btw. C:

My Chemical Romance bitches, I fucking love this band! "Helena" was the first video I watched back in the early 2000s when this band became mainstream. But I adored their older songs from their first album, Bullet for My Valentine. So first up is the tributary video "Helena" which was actually written for Gerard's beloved grandmother after she passed away. So the video wasn't to just look cool, there was a definite personal back-story to this song.

To be specific, the album is called "I bought you bullets, you brought me your love". so yeah XD

MCR EPIC! Their new album is so great. That was a good random fact, too, btw. C:

Another random fact: Frontman of Trivium stated that "Danger Days: the Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys" is the 4th best album of 2010. :griin:

annnnnd As for Alternative Wednesday, I chose to go back to one of my favorite songs from the day.

MakeDamnSure by Taking Back Sunday are one of my favorite songs of all time. Great vocals, and well yeah. It kicks alt. ass. :busta:

Hmm considering the stuff put up here so far I think that adding vids of Parkway Drive and Periphery maaay be shooting it up a bit too far down the metal path so for now I shall put up Poets of the Fall.

I wonder if that worked.

EWDIT: By jove it did!! Anyways, Poet of the Fall, a fantastic band IMHOP who you may not know about but have probably heard if you're a gamer and have played Max Payne or Alan Wake, which featured the songs Late Goodbye and War, respectively. I love their songs, some of it's heavyish, and some is just so mellow it's hard not to like. You also get a sense that what he sings he really means or knows all too well which is good.

And as it seems it's classic sunday I should probably post a classic rock song. So I'll opt for some Dire Straits. Love this stuff.

Damn Vevo and ads.

EDIT: Wow, 10 minutes. Legends!

Devil's Advocate: Thanks for pointing that out, dude.

Aaand just 'cause . . .

Back