vBShop - Social Groups/Photo Albums

Julius, good question. I am in the process of working on that today. The DBT site offers only the "details" not specifically how to get to one UI and the other and what each field does.

I shall probably have it up by Friday... Stay tuned.

Just noticed the point reset again. Is this going to be the final one? I keep getting rich, and then I'm back to being one broke motherfucker in the next few seconds. :sad3:

Just noticed the point reset again. Is this going to be the final one? I keep getting rich, and then I'm back to being one broke motherfucker in the next few seconds. :sad3:

Same here :mokken:

I get rich, then broke, then rich, then broke... my vb finances are worst than the time of the Great Depression. :jtc:

Yes, this should be the last reset.

Unless, of course, it isn't. :monster:

I haven't been checking my points but I do notice we go up 2 each time for posting. The vb shop is proving to be frustrating. Hope it all going well. :hmmm:

Why, because it keeps saying there is no items in the shop? Apparently that should be changing in a few days or so, so if that is the problem, just hang tight for a short time longer. :P

And yeah Koloth, more features than a video game... *bites tongue*

I got 115 dolla'z , im rich mayn....

Your Wallet: 115 Points

Well I miss my 16k though... question: Are there going to be cool items in the VBshop?

I have some suggestions?

- Special RANKS to buy (next to your username for example)
- Special LOGO's to buy
- Special colour for your username :ohoho: (doubt it though because that would confuse people :( )

Well the point resets dont bother me too much but I just hope I dont run outta stuff to talk about before they're finished lol

Colored usernames wont happen because someone will use staff colors at some point and all hell will break loose...

Unless they (hopefully) remove the staff colours. :awesome:
As in, make the colour choice unachievable for normal
members. Green, pink, orange... A limited choice thing for others.
Like a colour menu thingy. So staff are still staff but members can
have coloured usernames.

..I'd love to see my name in pink... T__T

Last edited:
I don't think we've any plans to allow username colour purchasing I'm afraid. xD

Having the staffers' names coloured makes it easier for less familiar members to find us and contact us for whatever reason. If everyone were coloured, you may have some difficulty in tracking down a certain section mod or G-Mod or admin you need, i.e. to distinguish between us. I know what you mean though, coloured usernames would be a nice thought. :lew:

I don't think we've any plans to allow username colour purchasing I'm afraid. xD
This. Plus I mentioned somewhere that Mits said to me on MSN that it won't be implemented.

I couldn't care less about coloured usernames as long as the ridiculous long gap between 30-120 days for a name change is somehow bridged.

Just like above, it would be just weird to have colored usernames. Glad that we will not be able to buy such changes because in my honest opinion it will be really confusing. Staff are colored for a reason. Other sites I saw have members in green for like being on a forum for a year.. Yeah that is not needed here though. I am already used to just staff having colored names.

Mits can delete this if it's posted somewhere else, though so I don't see the same question in the Shout Box, here's the deal.

The vBshop rewards are place holders right now, so if you do see an astronomical buy out for a reward, it's not ready to buy yet. Mits in the process of negotiating prices and additional rewards. Stay posted, if you have any other additional questions in regards to them, keep using this thread or any other with the name "vBShop."

Thanks!

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING DAM-

Mits can delete this if it's posted somewhere else, though so I don't see the same question in the Shout Box, here's the deal.

The vBshop rewards are place holders right now, so if you do see an astronomical buy out for a reward, it's not ready to buy yet. Mits in the process of negotiating prices and additional rewards. Stay posted, if you have any other additional questions in regards to them, keep using this thread or any other with the name "vBShop."

Thanks!

Oh, okay. I saw 1m for shit and I was about to shit a fucking castle. :rofl:

Also, we have to pay for 150x150 avvys now? That kind of sucks. :sad3:

If you're a Veteran member, you don't need to pay for it since that usergroup comes automatically equipped with that perk.

imokaywiththis.jpg

Thanks for clarifying, Mits. :grin: Hopefully you guys can get everything up and running smoothly here soon. I'm losing most of my complaints by the minute. You guys are doing wonderfully. :griin:

(Yes, my praise is totally worth a whole post. :mokken:)

It was supposed to be last night but we kinda ran into a minor error with the TT cards. I'm sure the Tech Admins can easily fix it. That and I was waiting for Channy's plushies. She PMed them to me this morning. Now awaiting for Belazor or Decado to upload them into the system. I'll add them to the shop, adjust the prices real quick and it should be ready to go. So hopefully tonight. :hmmm:

Back