vBShop - Social Groups/Photo Albums

Blast! I had a shit load of money in my bank, and now someone Ocean's Eleven'd it. :sad3:

Of course, I had it sitting in there from about 4 days ago. I wasn't aware we weren't supposed to bank it. :wacky:

Right I know this will be nice and all. I do not think we should have a change username option for a lot of points. Someone would just find a way to manipulate the system so they can change names all the time and that is not fun now is it? If this does end up happening it should be strict.

Blast! I had a shit load of money in my bank, and now someone Ocean's Eleven'd it. :sad3:

Of course, I had it sitting in there from about 4 days ago. I wasn't aware we weren't supposed to bank it. :wacky:

thats what happened to my money I guess lol shoulda kept ahold of it oh well I stole that money from Addleboy anyway >_>

Personally, I still think there should be a time limit on name changes, even if in the vbshop. Not only should it be expensive, it should require that one wait a certain amount of time. I can easily see someone changing their name every other day if not regulated in some fashion.

Also, I've been noticing that some people have been getting screwed out of points even on hand. I saw someone have 10k the other day, and now they have about -100. They got Ocean's Twelve'd. :mokken:

can i ask something... can we change our name right now or do we have to wait until after the vbshop is open :)

Sorry about that. Yeah we're still fixing a lot of issues with the points system, and with certain members gaining 20k+ randomly (or so it seems), they can take advantage of that and easily bank the funds. Wouldn't be fair. Though we might do another reset anyway after all's been sorted out.

A reset would probably be good. Then you guys can Ocean's Thirteen everyone. :rofl:

While you're doing it, make sure to bust out with a sappy thief movie line. :grin:

I had 16k gil on the bank and now its gone..explain :mokken: isnt it retarded people can steal and leave you bankrupt :ffs:

I just got robbed the shit outta me....do we get a message everytime some dude steals from us?
cuz I would love to do revenge and unleash havoc on the sucker who dares to try !!!!!!!MUAHAHAHA!

I do believe that once you gain access to Social Groups, the ones you created should still be intact. I just set the permission for the usergroups to No View, so nothing was touched.
Oh thank goodness! I was worried for a while. ; u ;
Thank you for letting us know [/peaceofmind]

I just got robbed the shit outta me....do we get a message everytime some dude steals from us?
cuz I would love to do revenge and unleash havoc on the sucker who dares to try !!!!!!!MUAHAHAHA!

If you dident get a PM saying so and so Robbed you,then you lost your money due to the glitch/bug that the Staff is trying to fix(correct me if im wrong ^.^)

everyones suffering through it

I had 16k gil on the bank and now its gone..explain :mokken:

1) No one should have that much amount of money in the first place. The points sytem has been a bit screwed up for random users. The way it was configured was, everyone was assigned the correct number of points based on the scores since Feb. 17th. So everything is calculated since that day.

2) I'm not going to explain the mathematics of it because it gives me a headache. =P Not that I'm mathematically-challenged (although have I mentioned how much I hate decimal figures?) but I'll leave it to DecadoByte Tech and Belazor.

3) It's gone because we did a reset on the bank earlier. Though like I said, we're most likely going to do another reset after it's all been sorted out. And that is why I advice that users shouldn't steal/bank/donate points right now. :)

can i ask something... can we change our name right now or do we have to wait until after the vbshop is open :)

I don't see why not. The function is still there and you can change your username now if the three months (I assume you're a full member) have expired since your last username change. =]

I don't see why not. The function is still there and you can change your username now if the three months (I assume you're a full member) have expired since your last username change. =]

yep it's the same thanks for the info :)

i think i'm the only one that has been lucky... mine is fine right now woop :)

I forgot where it was mentioned, but they're messing with it to make sure everyone has the adequate amount of points.

Newbies = 0
People that have been here forever = A lot more than 0

Something like that. :hmmm:

Well I am among the museum pieces of this community so I expect lots of points. :mokken:

That's no fair. I'm an older member and have more posts... I only have 300 :sad3:
I haven't checked mine yet... :sad3:
I barely have 100 points -__-

Also that's another idea, maybe something to boost steal % rate for the next 10 steals or something? :gasp:
People might abuse it, and some will bitch. They always find something to bitch about anyway.
You just got Ocean's Thirteen'd. :ryan:

Yes, I just made that series of movies into a fucking verb. :mokken:

:monster:

As for suggestions:

Leave the usernames and signature space out of it. People will abuse it and we will have a name change-fest that will turn half community upside down.

If name change stuff is applied at all, it should be little more than a time reduction which you'd have to rebuy on the next name change imo.

Also what about buying a tab for the Shoutbox so members can have convos? Is that possible at all? :gasp: In case people want to PM a group of people at once or discuss something without throwing the SB off course, especially in the case of RPers :hmmm:

Sorry bud, we've already mentioned it another time before this. We have to keep it to one window.

I know this is completely offtopic and maybe will derail the thread for just one bit, but seriously, is there a "Complete Guide to New FFF Features - Kelly Version (for those who can't be arsed to read a lot)" somewhere around?

Back