vBShop - Social Groups/Photo Albums

That's no fair. I'm an older member and have more posts... I only have 300 :sad3:

:hmmm: I'm not arguing.. I'm just curious as to why.

Unless it has to do with my Plushies, in which case it's all gewd.

We asked the same thing a minute ago as Mits has 30k and I have around 23k. Belz seems to think it was interest, but we'll look into a little more. Still configuring it all, so if you folks have any other suggestions trust me, we are open to them. We are as new to it as ya'll are =).

I only have about 500 points, so I have no idea how these points are being configured :lew:

Mitsuki/Shu, do you know how expensive each of these things are going to be yet?

As for what else to put in the shop... what about a username change option? Although, obviously, this one would have to be quite expensive, so it wasn't abused.

Edit; Also, Cali, another way to see how many points you have is to click on the 4th circle on your postbit, it'll display how many points you have there ^^

Well just to throw it out there, what about extra moods up for purchase? Or maybe a mood you can customise for your own use?

Maybe an 'image limit' boost for signatures? I think by default it's 3 or 4? Something like that anyway. Or would it lead to a site speed issue if everyone had 8 or something? :gasp:

Maybe (not sure how this works in the RPG) but another high cost purchase could be for an additional monster slot? That'd be something to discuss with Crimson Wolf though ofc :hmmm:

Not sure if this version of vb is compatible with it or if it's even possible on the latest version but what about a music track (not autoplay) for your profile? I'm sure i've seen it done before on an old forum I went on.

/end suggestion

I have like 6,300 Points right now but as for suggestions to the Social Groups

would it be possible to add a Shop item for permission to join a Social Club lets say a 10,000 point cost and to make one you'd have to pay 50,000 just a idea =o

Oh we got a bank and it can be robbed. Reminds me of the old RPG.

Whats the point of the steal function in the VB shop?

Just a bit of fun? what is taken into consideration for increasing % chance of a successful theft?

Thanx for the update Channibabe:D

I barely have 100 points -__-

Also that's another idea, maybe something to boost steal % rate for the next 10 steals or something? :gasp:

Um see it brings out the worst in people:lew:

Im feeling philanthropic today, instead of stealing why not donate makes you feel good about yourself?

:hmph:Whatever

the point of the low steal rate is to keep people from cheating and just useing the steal option thats why they're is such a High risk when doing it and you cant cheat it by putting money in the bank either

. . . Is that little " - " supposed to be there and represent nothing, or is the system seriously saying that I have 8325 points BELOW 0 ? :gasp:

Just yesterday I had 322 points . 8( Can the number really be negative, as to say we owe points or something ?

Its possible if you dick around on FFF you may be punished with a negative balance?

Every action counts towards your point total in someway.
Positive and negative.

I have just under 2000

hmmm what you could do is things like let's say add funtions to rpg (crisom wolf would have to be spoken to)

orr maybe adding gif's to sig or incresing line limit on the sigs finally let users put up bigger pictures on the form... kk carry on now :)

I have no infractions, I haven't gotten a single warning, but I just recently got a silly little neg rep (but that couldn't have possibly made my points below 0. . .can it ? :gasp:), but I never dick around. I'm a good girl . :hmph: !

And I'm not sure if this has been answered already, but is the Arcade coming back up ?

Yeah how can this be increased, cause I just lost 1800 points trying to steal from Mark. -__-

There is a 10% rate of unsuccessful steal, so that explains why.

. . . Is that little " - " supposed to be there and represent nothing, or is the system seriously saying that I have 8325 points BELOW 0 ? :gasp:

Just yesterday I had 322 points . 8( Can the number really be negative, as to say we owe points or something ?

I don't know why there's a negative there. :hmmm:

Guys, for now please don't do anything with the funds in your wallet. Meaning, don't steal/donate/bank anything. Thanks.

Back