Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Squid

Suck my dick.
Veteran
Gil
So, just for a bit of fun... which KH pairings do you like the most (if any at all?)

I am a RikuXSora fan, I used to be a rabid fan too because I hated Kairi so much in KH1, but she's alright now in 2 so I don't mind her so much :)

I can see hints to all kinds of pairings, I can see SoraXKairi, I think they're the main pair (even if I don't like it), they're the pairing SE want you to focus on most.

Then I see the RikuXKairi Pair...well actually its more like Riku wants Kairi but Kairi wants Sora (poor Riku)

And then there is the RikuXSora... lots of people don't agree but I see a lot of love between the two. Some might just say its their strong friendship but I reckon SE were being sneaky and added in some subtle Boy Love for us older players...(hopeful)
There's the obvious Paupou Scene, then lots of subtle hints here and there like how
Sora cried for Riku in KH2 when he finally found him
etc

anyway, you don't have to agree with me, but who is your Favourite pairing? It doesn't even have to do with the main trio, it could be Axel and Roxas or Roxas and Namine... or some weird random couple haha

Go on, now you!

Roxas/axel
riku/sora
Even if I wasnt surrounded by gay men in my real life these pairings seem to hit the nail on the head.
Though I must say they could be just close friends but I gotta say I dont see the issue with the pairings.
Riku and Sora just makes sence after playing threw the games lol I mean realy there realy is hints of it no friends are THAT close
ANd I just like the theory of Axel/Roxas

RikuxSora

It's there. I noticed it and I haven't even played through the games that intensely. From the moment I popped the first one I could tell something was up.

actually I kind of liked the roxasXnamine pairing

1 cause roxas is waaaaaaaay cooler then sora

2 namine is a blonde bimbo which just makes it funny

3 its evil cause they can't actually be together since they are nobodies and rejoined with kiari and sora

don 't believe me on the blonde thing for namine well she was dumb enough to get used by org. XIII and thats enough for me you may say they were holding her as a sort of hostage thing but she was the one that jpoined them in the first place

I... actually support the wonderful crack pairing of Roxas/Kairi

Yeah, there's a fandom. I support it because it has so much potential for drama, and Sora is too busy being gay for Riku (I like that pairing too. It's so canon, it hurts.) So, yeah.

Roxiri.

Riku x Sora they are so hot together <3 yum, yum. :8F:I also support Roxas x Axel.

SoKai - Canon, why not?
SoRiku - They're cute together.
RokuNami - Again, canon.
AkuRoku - They DESERVE more love.
RokuShion - Interesting couple.

You can tell I've been reading too many fanfictions recently, can't you?

I'm personally a huge Riku x Sora / Axel x Roxas fan.
Weither there is evidence (which I do see) or not,
I don't care. I love the pairings anyway and always will. :3

There is just such a strong bond between the characters.
I always felt it was more love than friendship.
It always melted my heart.

I did find the storyline between Sora and Kairi pretty touching.. Especially in KH1 when Kairi rescues Sora from being a Heartless, I think I might have cried or something.

However, I was more interested in the relationship between Cloud and Tifa. This relationship is much more resonant to me because I've been a fan of FFVII a lot longer than I have the KH series, so having some continuation on the story of Cloud's love life is pretty sweet.
They never ended up getting closure, but it deifnitely seemed like Tifa wanted to move right in on Cloud, even though Aerith was alive and well throughout both games.

I like the RoxasXAxel pair. Since they both were best friends in Org XIII, and that they both started to develop some sort of "Feelings" unlike the other nobodies, who were hell bent off of rabid emotions, remembered from their past lives. I think this pair was pretty awesome.

really? sigh...sora and kairi for kh one. there relationship seemed complicated, simple, and mysterious at times. i have no idea why roxas and namine should be a couple. they hardly had any interaction

actually I kind of liked the roxasXnamine pairing

1 cause roxas is waaaaaaaay cooler then sora

2 namine is a blonde bimbo which just makes it funny

3 its evil cause they can't actually be together since they are nobodies and rejoined with kiari and sora

don 't believe me on the blonde thing for namine well she was dumb enough to get used by org. XIII and thats enough for me you may say they were holding her as a sort of hostage thing but she was the one that jpoined them in the first place

Scratch the part about Namine being dumb and this is exactly what i would say xD Sora is absolute trash, him and roxas sould switch cause sora sucks as a man character and ill never support him -_-

Back