How many times have you beaten IX?

Sargath

Gil
About a year ago was my 2nd or 3rd time finnishing it, I am reconsidering doing it again after listening to all the soundtracks on youtube :p

So how many times have you beaten it?

I've only beaten it once but am currently playing through my second game :D It's still as fun as ever!

Same, Ive only ever completed it once. I didnt think much of it as a FF, however! I am reconsidering this and perhaps giving IX another chance, because after I fully complete FFX, I might either play IX or VI Hmmm.....

I've gone through it about ten different times. It's my favorite FF game, and one of my favorite RPGs of all time. It's a damned good game. :ryan:

I've beaten it twice :hmmm: The first time I concentrated mainly on the story, and the second time I often turned the game on just to play cards for hours at a time :lew: But I completed the chocograph and stellazio sidequests both times.

Well let see. Once a year at least, sometimes more... So close to 10 times, I just always go back to Final Fantasy games, and I enjoy them all, for the most part, the ones I own at least.

This is one of my favorites though, and I enjoy the games so much.

Considering it's My favorite FF game, i have only ever actually beaten it once, but the fact of the matter is, i have gotten to the End of the 4th disc on like 10/11 Different games, and have had my disk broken or have leant it to a friend and never got it back.

But i did eventually complete it and get to see the final FMV last year when i downloaded it onto my PS3 from the PSN store, and am currently playing through again with a different character set but am only on the 1st disk, and just entering buremacia.

This is my favorite Final Fantasy game as well and I'm sure by the time I'm on my death bed I'll have beaten many many times. Hmmmm. I wonder how long until I stop finding new stuff because I'm sure I haven't found everything yet.

I've only beaten it twice, but each playthrough was worth it. I absolutely love the music!! Easily one of FF's best soundtracks

I've played through it about six or seven times. The number would have been higher, but my sister broke the original PS1 discs and so I only recently began replaying it when I got my hands on the PSP downloadable version.

I have to admit, it's one of those games I just never tire of.

I don't remember how many times I beat it when I first had it. At least twice back then. Right now, I'm doing the second playthrough to get all of the secrets (or as many as I can figure out), and I have it as a PS3 download since my CDs are no longer operational.

I haven't beaten it yet. I was close a couple times, but my PSX memory cards kept getting wiped, so I had to start over eight different times. Finally, I decided to get it for PSP and have been playing it. It deleted my file thrice on the PSP, but I formatted my memory card and restarted and it seems to be working very well now.

I hope I can beat it, its a very great game! :33

I would probably have beaten it about 10 times now, I do really like the game and the storyline it has as it has always kept me entertained, most of the characters and the music are great, I like the ending to the game and I usually start to play the game again just because I want play as Vivi. I have always found this game good because of the story and the mini games it has so I enjoy playing it every now and then and I don't think I will ever get tired of playing it

Well probably like 4 or 5 time times,I'm planning to play it soon though nearly completed FFVIII then FFIV (for the first time).But it's not an FF I actively play that would be FFX and FFVII because there isn't much to do other than get on with the story......But I do try and play FFIX often just so that I can re-live the experiance,even though I don't get the same kind of pleasure when I first played it.:sad3:

I've beaten it twice and am currently on my third playthrough after a while without touching the game, but it's on pause for the time being while I'm going through FFVIII at the same time. It still feels like I've only covered about 80% of the game with a lot more I've still yet to uncover after 2 and a half playthroughs, so I'm determined this time to be as thorough as I can (as in actually play Chocobo Hot and Cold this time!). It really does help that this has to be my second favourite FF game as well. :ryan:

I haven't played or beaten this game since 2002.

It's been my only run-through of the game, and I have everything complete except beating Ozma and a few characters are close to their 99 levels.

I really do want to get back into it and beat it again, but I also need to beat FFXIII and everything before FFIV before I go diving back into an FF game I've already beaten.

Back