How many times have you beaten IX?

I've beaten IX three times. My third play was my most thorough. I beat Ozma, maxed levels and learned all the skills. Great game.

I can say about 5 times, i haven't played it since i got my PSP and downloaded on it. Which is sad, cause it is my favorite game. After the other games i still have to beat, i will come back to my 6th one, :)

I have only completed this game once as i have always put it down for a while after getting to the fourth disk, but i recently completed it when i downloaded it onto my Ps3, sadly i don't currently have a game on it as it is my favourite FF game, but i will most likely get back to it soon.

I've only played FFIX from start to finish once, but I keep going to replay it and then I get to the card game in Treno (I think it's Treno at least :x3:) and stop!

I've beaten it around 10 times maybe. I can't remember exactly. I'm about to start a new game on it actually,in just a few minutes. I'm excited. ;D

3 or 4 times. I really need to buy a new playstation just to play this one over again. It's been so long.

I beat the game 5 times. So....Many....Chocographs.... After beating the game 5 times and getting like 123947 chocographs the hours rack up on that game. :D

23 times.

Not even joking.

10 of them were normal playthroughs, the others are challenge runs and fun games.

That is true dedication :)

i've played it only once the whole way through... but i have loads of different saves in sections that i reply through. Just Beat Ozma on disk 3. Its just one of those games you can keep replying because theres so much there to find and do. Just running around on your chocobo you can be rewarded with loads of secrets. I just found quans dwelling the other day and was shocked i didn't find it during my first trip to treno lol. xxx

I'm playing it right now, which will make 4. I'm surprised that this game just never gets old! More FF games should be like this :(

I can't quite remember how many times I beat FFIX. It's been nearly 10 years since I play it, I've just acquired a new copy 2 years ago after almost 4 years of effort and looking (that's why I paid $80 on it with no sweat) and still play it a lot. But I still can't find Namingway Card. ;x;#

Btw, this is the only game I've actually missed playing after my father sold my PSone with all of its game copies. I had never forgotten the characters, the enemies and the bosses, and it was not hard for me to beat it once I played my new copy. I just love FFIX so much! <3

Note: FF IX is my first and only FF I've played.

Started playing about 4 weeks ago after downloading it from the PSN. Finally beat it least week. I was always told FF games are long, but I finally found out for myself! I could've defeated sooner if life didn't get in the way.

It definately jumped to my Top 5 Games of All Time =)

It's very strange. I really enjoyed IX and had a blast playing it. However, I've only played it through once and beaten it once. I've always meant to try my hand at it again, but I never have. I've played through others in the series far more than IX, even the ones I liked less than it. I honestly have no idea why that is. Perhaps I shall try my hand at it after I finish the current round of games that I'm on.

I've beaten this lovely game 2 times as of right now, and I'm currently gearing up for a 3rd time. It's just amazing. I can't get enough of it. I can't wait to go at it again. It's been almost a year I think since I've last played it.

twice. once with my full party alive at the end of the final boss battle and once with only garnet alive at the end of the final boss battle.

3 or 4 times. I really need to buy a new playstation just to play this one over again. It's been so long.

After a few years of getting the game, our discs got damaged. I'd say around 2008 was when my father re-bought it for us. I'd say I would replay it at least once a year maybe once every two years to keep it re-freshing so i'd say maybe like 6 times? I love this game so much so it's one of the most replayed games for me.

I've played through and beaten FFIX twice. Like others before me, I find this odd because there were other numbered games in the series that I liked much less than I liked IX, and yet I've always chosen to replay those instead of play IX again. Why, I'm not completely sure. I think I enjoyed IX so much that I don't want to spoil it by playing it too often. But surely that means I can play it more often than twice every 14 years?

Back