The RPG Inferno is now open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I totally enjoy it. I enjoyed the last one, so this one should be no different.

Guys...! Really? Positive feedback, and you really do enjoy it? These are such welcome words, it makes me feel like all this work is truly worthwhile, even if it does take up a lot of my time.

It just pleases me to know I can provide something some RPG players in the community can enjoy. ^_^

Im liking the RPG so far! The tower Trial is so much better than walking through the forest and freaking out over multiple enemy encounters.

You did well! ^^

But you're only Level 4, you couldn't have been through too much of the RPG Inferno. ^^; Thanks though, I really appreciate it...

*sigh*

^ Mm-hmm. And I would have posted that, but he said he figured it out, so I...well, I guess it couldn't have hurt me to have said like that anyways. :P

Ah well. As everyone else is, I too am capable of error, even more prone to it than many, but also less so than some as well, surely. But this time you are in the right, Koloth, so yeah, kudos. :monster:

It seems the RPG is no longer Chrome friendly. The map appears, but I cannot access any location on it. Also, it seems as though my character was completely wiped out and had to be remade. It sucks to have lost 6 full levels and my companion.

New package in the works. Give it time though. Since it is new, Crimson will have to learn its ACP.

It's different, i'll tell you that much. I only got as far as seeing how you make your first monster, after that they closed it down for testing purposes.

I'm liking it! :)

Excellent. Can't wait to see how it is in comparison to this one, if there is any difference at all. :hmmm:

Can't wait to see how it is in comparison to what one? :hmmm: And I'll do my best guys, but there is a lot of unfamiliar stuff for me to learn about and get the hang of, so I must ask for your patience.

There has been a lot going on, and other additions/changes have been made, those can certainly be enjoyed meanwhile, and there is of course always the good old forums themselves. :monster:

But don't worry, by no means am I forgetting about it, I'm just taking everything in, creating these monsters is now much more in depth, and there are more things to factor in for in actual battles, that didn't even exist for RPG Inferno.

Just a suggestion here.

It might be a good idea to lock this thread since Inferno is no longer online. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back