Post Your Height

I am 5' 9" which is already considered tall in our family since my dad is only 5'5" and my mom is 5'2".

167cm I think. Its been a while. NO idea what that is feet and inches...anyone?

6'7"

Apparently, I'm really tall, or at least that's what people keep on telling me. I've never really noticed. :trollface:

I'm 5 foot 1... the only reason I'd want to be taller would be to eat more. When you're short, you can't eat very much without gaining weight. :( I've run experiments. With healthy food! <_<

i'm 6'4'', no more growing for me

I'm still emasculated by the fact that I am shorter than my father... :bored:

i'm still extremely agile and can dance with confidence, better than average :) i also tend to assume all girls are shorter than me! is that sexist?

5'8". :griin:

I'm actually, not including the fucking Mohawk he had in the picture, slightly taller than Jared Leto. :andry:

All the women in my family are between 5'8" and 5'11", actually. :hmmm:

Can't remember if I posted in here before.

I am five foot three so I think that's around 160cm. :hmmm:

I'm also a size 7 in shoe. :lew: I've got small feet. :wacky:

I'm

4'11 .______.;

It's not fair how tall you all get to be! >~< I even have to get size 4 in little girl's shoes. ;_;

I'm 5' 4". Well, technically, I'm an eighth of an inch under that, but it's an eighth of an inch..... it's negligable. So. 5' 4". And I weight 124 lbs. Average? Yes. But in this average wrapper is a package of PURE AWESOME. That's my motto. Or it would be my motto if I started having one. (10 points to anyone who recognizes that quote.)

And I shan't translate that to metric because I'm a stubborn American who is set in her ways. :mokken: Take that!
@Tifa

Don't worry about it, everyone loves chibi these days! ^_^

:trollface:

Last edited:

That is in meters, have no clue what it is in feet or so, but I am a short man. Think I heard it's 5'6 or 5'7 or something.

Exactly 5 ft 11. Cheated out of that one inch! My little brother has just reached 6 ft so he's extremely smug right now!

I'm currently 5'10. Rather tall for my age. Every dude in my family is pretty tall though, so it makes sense. I'm hoping to be about 7 feet when all is done.

6'4.

Don't get your hopes up JeriKane, I'd reached 6'4 at 15! Both my brothers kept going til they were 18/19 though.

Back