Frazer's Graphic Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Licky,

LickyAvatar150.png
LickyAvatar100.png

LickyRequest.png

Hope you like it! If you'd like anything changed, just let me know.

Devil's Advocate,

KenAvatarv2.png

KenRequestv2.png

For some reason my crop option is making the avatar a little blurry, feel free to crop from the sig yourself though. :) Hope you like it!

Ariana babes

I would like a Hugh laurie signature set please. I dont want him as House md tho but as himself. Maybe when hes performing some music or something.
I didnt look for images cuz i cba but i know just how much you love looking through google for ages :ohoho:

HELLO!!! :D

Nice work in here,
Could you make me a Set.
Someonething that looks like this one.

avi size max 200x200.
sig size: 160x480 / 180x500

diablo-iii-wallpaper.jpg

But the avatar text : Origin.
and the Signature text : Origin, and with small letters somewhere Clan Leader : Sean.

colours and stuff at your choice.
and if this is to difficult, i would like something with a crown, at your own style.

any questions feel free to pm.

thanks alot.

@Brigidette
it's been 10 days. :mokken:

sig or avatar or set
: set, please.
SIG Image Link: 1
ICON Image Link: 1 - I really love that picture of the kitten. But if it's too low quality then what about this: 1 , 2
Text: Calico
Sig Size: anything you see fit ^_^
Icon Sizes:
150x150 and 100x100
Other: Light happy colors is all I ask.

Thanks so much. I just realized I've only had one Calico set with my name change and that has got to change :ryan: Take your time and thanks again. :olivia:

150 VBpoints + rep for your time. ^_^

Calico

CaliAvatar-1.png
CaliIcon.png

CaliSig-1.png

If you want me to give these another shot I'd be more than willing to, I know I did these a bit quicker than usual so I'd understand xD

Devo

Sorry, I'm going to have to decline until I can see a link to where the site is you're using this at so I can have proof you're crediting. I spend a lot of time on my work and I can tell this would take a while so I'd appreciate credit and I didn't get it last time you requested.

Eeek! Thank you so much! I love 'em. I'm gonna go put 'em on quickly. :ohoho:

The only thing, is it possible to have the icons without the text? Oh, never mind. You probably don't have the file.

Thanks again, I love 'em. :jess:

Devo

Sorry, I'm going to have to decline until I can see a link to where the site is you're using this at so I can have proof you're crediting. I spend a lot of time on my work and I can tell this would take a while so I'd appreciate credit and I didn't get it last time you requested.

Lezard Valeth

MartelAvatar.png

Hope you like it :)

Devo

There is no forum there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back