Frazer's Graphic Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emotionless:

aaacopy.png

Emotionless1.png

Photoshop is not letting me add text to the avatar for whatever reason... sorry. Really not liking that text, but if it's what you want, then that's great.

UPDATE:

- First Post Has Been Updated -

I'm no longer taking specific requests. It's just too hard to judge how a signature will come out. The fun in photoshop is not knowing what the end result will look like. So, I'm sorry, but it'll have to be: You give me a render or stock and the words you want to be on it, and I make you a signature.

I'm also not taking specific sizing anymore. Again, I'm sorry, but I feel the only person who has judgement over what size looks good with a certain image is the person actually making the signature. You can give me a general idea, ie. larger or smaller, but I'm just not as happy with the results of these requests as I am with the ones I have somewhat of a free reign on.

Edit: Nice thread rating drop after I decide to do this by the way. In case you couldn't realize- by doing this, I'm trying to improve the quality of the requests I do...

Last edited:
Emotionless:

This was the version I really liked, if you'd rather have this. :)

Tifa2.png

tifa.png

Devo:

Devo.png

:holyshit:
HOLY SHT LOL!
this is awsome, thank you so much sakura.
i think shes gonna love this :$
:x3::x3::x3::x3::x3:

Last edited:
Okay... I know I request a lot... :mokken: but really that's your fault for making such amazingly EPIC and GORGEOUS graphics... :griin: Your graphics are the equivalence of my addiction to Mountain Dew, so you should never be surprised that I come back to request so much. And on account of the fact that I keep finding new images to completely fall in love with, I'm here again... If I may? :ryan:

SET:

Sig & Icon Image Link: http://i54.tinypic.com/flv7le.jpg

Icon Size: 150x150 and 100x100
Sig Size: Any size you see fit. Whatever's easiest :ryan:

Text on Sig: "Let me be your wings
Let me be your only love
Let me take you far beyond the stars"

It's a song from a romance movie that this pic just reminds me of so much. I know there's a lot of text to add, so if it's too much, take out the sentence "Let me be your wings" and just keep the other two sentences, please. I know I request a lot so if your busy or have others to finish, I can wait. After all, I'm still munchin' on this smexeh set you made for me 2 weeks ago :ryan:

Cali:

CaliAvvy.png
CaliAvvy2.png

Cali-1.png

Tried the text about a billion times but it just wasn't working. :gonk: Feel free to add it yourself, or if you'd like me to try again with less text I'd be happy to. Hope you like it. And I'd be happy to take a request from you every two weeks. :wacky:

:jess:

My GOD, that is GORGEOUS. It's so purrrty and crisssp. The dark warm colors and that shadowing around them are so beautiful. The glowing, crisp lighting focusing on them is just so perfect. It makes theme really stand out. I love it.

If you can, could I have this added "She was my Favorite Part" :britt:

No, that's absolutely fine. No bother at all. :gasp: And I LOVE the images. :wacky:

Also, I'm so sorry Tsuki, I read this but completely forgot about it. -.- I promise I'll have both of these to you very soon.

Martel:

Martel2.png

Martel.png

I hope you don't mind that I added text. I thought it looked really plain without it.

Hope you like it nonetheless. If not let me know and I can give it another try. :gasp:

Tsukimori:

Do you think you could give me a different image for the signature? :gonk: I'm sorry, I tried several times but I just don't like the outcome and I don't want to give you something I don't feel is my best work. I tried a signature with the avatar image and thought it was alright, but if you don't like it, feel free to give me some new images. And if you still wanted the avatar, let me know. Again, sorry. :sad2:

Tsukimori.png

Tsukimori:

Do you think you could give me a different image for the signature? :gonk: I'm sorry, I tried several times but I just don't like the outcome and I don't want to give you something I don't feel is my best work. I tried a signature with the avatar image and thought it was alright, but if you don't like it, feel free to give me some new images. And if you still wanted the avatar, let me know. Again, sorry. :sad2:

Tsukimori.png

:tard:
This is amazing, Sakura! I love it!
And it's alright. Actually, I think the avatar image looks better for the sig. Also, don't worry about making the avatar. This is great enough. :x3:

Sorry for the trouble! Thank you so much! ~

Martel:

Martel2.png

Martel.png

I hope you don't mind that I added text. I thought it looked really plain without it.

Hope you like it nonetheless. If not let me know and I can give it another try. :gasp:
:yay:

I love it! The blue really complements the artwork, and I do adore cursive text~

I do have a teeny request, though - can I see an alternate of the sig with curved edges, like my current signature, if its not too much trouble? I'm just curious to see how it'd turn out :lew:

No problem. :gasp: I had to make it smaller since I didn't save the .psd file though. :gonk:

Martelv2.png

:yay: I love that effect. I dunno why, but it just looks so classy. xD

Think I'll swap around between the two. Thanks again :lew:

/double post

OK, so me pestering you again this soon (twice in a row, as well) looks bad, but I found Atelier Meruru artwork, and I couldn't resist :gonk:

So, if you can resist the urge to kill me (not many can, so I'll understand if not. xD) could you perhaps make me a signature and avatar out of this image , please? Same sort of style and size (unless bigger works) as my current set and the Rorona set, if possible~

...this is the last time (at least, for a very long time), I promise. There are only three games in the series :gasp:

Sorry for pestering you, and feel free to ignore me~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back