Frazer's Graphic Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
qwfrjawkjfnakgasgkshgklsvjsklvjslskglskgvs

:rage:

OMG!!!

*faint*

They are so beautiful.... I could just faint from all of their beauty! So beautfiul!! Oh, thank you so much!! :yay: I love love love them!! :jess:

You're in luck... I've got the most rep on the forum so watch your rep score now xDD from 113771 to 122400 <33333333333 :jess:

EDIT: Actually, can I have... one more icon of this? 150x150? *googly eyes*

Cali:

33k6ofs.png

I wasn't too satisfied :gonk: If you have another picture I'd be more than happy to try again. If you like it, fantastic. :ryan:

:spaz:
idcjasidkjaskfjasfklajsfklasjfakslfjaklfjaKVJJNkCLHNakjVNKVLJavKLjaVKAv

:reptar:YOU COLORED IT :rage: What??...........how???:neg: You're amazing!:pandalove:

It's so beautiful!!:tard:I love you!!:se7: thank you so so so much! :jess:

Seiji:

NoctisAvatar-.png

NoctisSig-1.png

Ken:

NeroAvatar.png
NeroAvatar2.png

NeroSig.png

Hope you both like them! As always, feel free to let me know if you'd like me to make any changes. Come back soon. :wacky:

Signature, Avatar, or Set:
SET

Size(s):
You pick the size for the signature. As long as Cloud and Aerith are visible, I'm happy. Icons one in 100x100 and 150x150

Link(s):
http://i54.tinypic.com/vrea2a.jpg

Text:
"Red Riding Hood" and "what big eyes you have"

*Other:
As you can tell it's inspired by the movie coming out :wacky: the movie is kinda dark, with black and red tones. It's just really dark themes. Is it possible you can make
"Red Riding Hood" bigger than "what big eyes you have" kinda like the balthier sig you made.

Thank you so much :jess:

Cali:

CaliAvatarRed.png
CaliAvatarRed2.png

CaliSig.png

I really loved working with this image! Thanks for letting me work with it. :ryan: I really hope you like it. Come back sooooon ♥

:rage:
Yes heck yes I'll come back soon!! It's so so so so so so pretty!!! I love love love it! Thank you! I'm gonna go put this on right now and not take it off till i request again. <333

I can't rep you till I rep others. :sad3:

Sig,Avatar,or Set: Set

Sizes:Avatar=100x100 Sig=500wx200h

Links: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs51/PRE/f/2009/320/9/8/Squall_Leonhart_by_Natsubahime.png

Color:dark maybe a mix of Black and Silver with a Soft glow

Border:black border that blends

Text: Don't Look Back!

Extra:I like the grass like background so if you can work with that,that'll be great

Thought Id Request one from you since you did aeriths and hers looks cool,if you can do a set Thanks a bunch

A.A.:

AAavatar.png

AAsig.png

I'm sorry I wasn't able to work with a grass-like background but I think this looks better- I hope you like it! Request again soon ♥

Ken:

NeroAvatar.png
NeroAvatar2.png

NeroSig.png

Hope you both like them! As always, feel free to let me know if you'd like me to make any changes. Come back soon. :wacky:

:x3: :x3:

SO. . SMEXY :ohshit:

You definitely outbeat the last request I..well requested :ryan:. This is truly a work of art(well obviously since it was made in photoshop :wacky:).

Thankies a lot <3

Just a quick question: what's the difference in the two avvys? :hmmm:.

Shinya (requested through private message):

Shinya.png

You'll have to give me an image of the specific person you want for the avatar as I have no idea who is who. :wacky:

Last edited:
Yo i see your work and its kinda awsome :eek:,
i posted this request in cali's shop but hes busy and was sick,
so he told me take a look at sakura's shop :D
so here i am hihi,

can you do sumthing with this photo?
some nice effects or a bigger signature or idk,

with like 400,600 or idk :D
that would be awsome,

thanks alot!,

I have a request, if ya don't mind...

It's for a set.

Size- 100x100

Link- http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:18&biw=1024&bih=602

Text- Tifa... (Georgia, Italic. Black in color)

Other- Purple/blue swirled; kind of like this (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...1&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0&biw=1024&bih=602) except more like this this. <-- Those colors, or as close to those as you can get.

Signature:

Size- 500x200

Link- http://www.videogameswallpapers.net/final-fantasy/tifa-lockhartwallpaper/

Text- Tifa Lockheart (Same as avatar)

Other- Same as with the avatar, except darker toned.

Please and thank you :)

BTW;; love what I've seen from other members signatures.

Shinya:

ShinyaAvatar.png

I'm sorry for the wait on this one... it shouldn't have taken me this long. Again, I apologize.

Devo:

Devo.png

I'm not really sure what you expected out of this, but this is what I got. 400x600 was impossible due to the dimensions of the image, sorry.

If you're using this anywhere other than on here, I require that you link me to the site that you're using it on as well as you providing a link to this site with my username. If that's not possible, PM me and we'll work something out.

Emotionless:

I'll get started on yours tomorrow. I would love to do it tonight but I'm feeling a bit ill.

I can certainly try using those colors and try out the swirls but as I stated in the first post, I can't possibly have the same end result pictured in my head as you do. I'll do my best.

And thank you for the compliment as well. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back