Veteran
Gil
Rinoa Heartilly
Squall Leonhart
Tifa Lockhart
Jenova
Moogle
Cactuar
Okay, either I'm blind or there isn't a thread for the NFL. 8( that's really weird.

So, any predictions/hopes on teams/plays?

http://www.nfl.com/scores

so you're caught up... just in case :wacky:

As of now, it's Ravens VS Steelers :mokken: I'm hoping for the Steelers :mokken:

Aren't the Jets playin the Patriots who gave em a serious beat down just a few weeks ago? Anyway I support the Oakland Raiders (lol) but having recently got into American Football I don't really know anythin, I just hope the Superbowl will be good.

EDIT: 3-45 was the score :hmmm: Thats the Jets out then :wacky:

Shuddup :mokken: The Jets play tomorrow :sad3: a girl can hope :wacky: Besides, I'm tired of the Pats :ahmed:

For me, I just gotta support my OTFT <3 :ryan:

EDIT: I guess the Ravens are kicking ass :wacky: Also, Tom, even if the rules don't make sense, it's still fun to watch :ryan:

I predicted the Steelers (but that's not looking good at the moment!), Patriots, Bears and Packers for this weekend, looking forward to some great matches.

Yeah, I predicted the Steelers too :wacky: but since it's now... Ravens: 21 - Steelers: 7 I don't think the Steelers have that good of a chance. :wacky:

I'm forced to watch the game online so I might be behind :ahmed:

I know the basics like how you gotta get a touchdown and the qb throws it, 3 downs, etc but its always so confusin following it :wacky:

Meh I guess I'll support the Jets but knowing my luck they'll probably get owned by the Patriots all over again :ness:

:rage:

You shouldn't support those patsies anywayz :griin: (kidding pat fans) the game's about fun(and winning) I just hope the Jets win :sad3:

Halftime :ahmed:

Yeah, this game has turned so drastically, man :jess: I feckin' knew the Steelers could do it :jess:

So did the Steelers won?

If they did....Garr! What the heck man? They were behind and then bam, they catch up? I think the other team threw the game. :C

If they did....Garr! What the heck man? They were behind and then bam, they catch up? I think the other team threw the game. :C

They're level 8(

So what do the two finalists play in the superbowl or what?

/noob :sad3:

Yes, if the Steelers win this, they move on until the next game, then if they win that game, they'll go on to the SUperbowl.

Basically this weekend is the quarter-finals. Next weekend will be the Championship games (essentially the semi-finals), with the Superbowl in early February.

Dads from pittsburgh so my team the Steelers is fighting back those pesky Ravens! Go Fight Win!!!! I got to work at one of the food stands in the stadium and it was amazing! Nothing like a good game!

They're level 8(

So what do the two finalists play in the superbowl or what?

/noob :sad3:

That's what I saw.... am I wrong? :gonk:

Unless I don't understand (though I thought I did xD), that's what it was. The other team was ahead and Steelers had 7 and then they caught up....

Stupid Steelers won! :C

I'm getting tired of those Steelers. They are not better than the Colts or the Jets. They are just lucky and the other teams purposely threw the game.

I know it.

Back