NFL Discussion Thread

Another touchdown for the Bears 35 - 10 :rage:

EDIT: Wow, I can't believe the Seahawks waited till the 4thQ to start getting points. :wacky:

Last edited:
Hell yeah, they won!!! I knew they could do it! I knew it! And the Patriots thought they had the Jets beat. :ryan: Wrong <33

I can't wait to see the Steelers VS Jets game. Whoever the winner, I'm happy.

Go Jets! Whooooooo!

They totally deserved it! I knew it. Having that color green helped too, very lucky color. Never doubted their skills, the Jets are definitely worthy of advancing on. :x3:

EDIT: Wow, I can't believe the Seahawks waited till the 4thQ to start getting points. :wacky:
xD

Oh poor Seahawks :(

@charliepanayi:
I don't ever remember seeing him choke either :hmm:

Apparently you did not see the last Super Bowl, then.
I did. 2010. New Orleans Saints won the game 37 points I do believe....Losing doesn't meaning choking out. I watched, I didn't see any choking. :hmm:

(Unless you weren't talking to me xD)

Except for the pick that sealed the deal in the end of the game.

Or maybe I am the only one that counts that as "choking". :hmmm:

Except for the pick that sealed the deal in the end of the game.

Or maybe I am the only one that counts that as "choking". :hmmm:
That doesn't sound like choking to me. The Indianapolis Colts just lost, there was no choking involved, especially for Peyton.

Okay, I just have to say it, Shonn Greene killed it today :ryan: that guy was fierce today.

I just hope the Jets win against the other teams, I don't really want see any other team other than Jets and the Colts win. My only favorite teams, well I have others of course xD

And dang, no one has edited the Wiki page with the winner...

Great win by the Jets, hugely impressive, I didn't think they could do it butt hey did a great job. It would be something special now if they bagged another away win at Pittsburgh to add to this game and the win over the Colts. Not sure who to predict as the winner of that one yet.

It would be something special now if they bagged another away win at Pittsburgh to add to this game and the win over the Colts. Not sure who to predict as the winner of that one yet.
Both defenses are good and the Sanchez - Roethlisberger matchup is interesting, but I'm kind of 60-40 thinking that the Steelers will win this one. There's some praise to be said about Sanchez (usually), but I think Roethlisberger is going to play seriously.

Great win by the Jets, hugely impressive, I didn't think they could do it butt hey did a great job. It would be something special now if they bagged another away win at Pittsburgh to add to this game and the win over the Colts. Not sure who to predict as the winner of that one yet.
Yeah, it was a bit slow in the first 2Qs but it started getting really good towards the end. Even I was surprised at the Jets playing. Sanchez was a bit off with his throws/kicks but he got the team through. Rather, the team worked together and pulled it off. Shonn Greene was amazing, in my opinion. :ryan:

I really enjoyed watching the Jets push through though. It was interesting.

I'm torn between the Steelers VS Jets. I'm happy with either winning. But! Since the Jets have only one win, I think it should go to them this year. So I am pulling for the Jets to win against the Steelers.

After what I have seen, I might be tempted to pick the Jets to win this weekend against the Steelers. :hmmm:

They have a habit of shocking people, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did it again against this team.

After what I have seen, I might be tempted to pick the Jets to win this weekend against the Steelers. :hmmm:
:nana:

I'm glad you're even thinking like that :woot: I really think people write them off too much. They need to give them some credit! They got this far for a reason. They might not be the most perfect team out there with an "omg to die for QB" but that's what so great about the Jets. It takes ALL of them to win a game. Not just the amazing QB like how Manning is for the Colts.

They have a habit of shocking people, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did it again against this team.
As a fan, they even shocked me! But I knew they could do it. As long as the Jets play a good game against the Steelers, even if they lose, I'll be happy. I love good games. :ryan:

I have a feeling that it will be a closer game than many people will think. So long as it's good, then I don't really care who wins.

Get out of here with your hate. :hmph: I've supported the Jets since as long as I can remember. :hmph: so this whole "bandwagan" bull you're throwin' around is pretty meaningless.

Maybe you should come to the Jets side. :griin: We fly high. <3

I don't think the Jets are gonna make it past the Steelers with Sanchez playin like he has been. The Steelers could go all the way this year especially since coming from behind like that will give em the belief you need to win big tournaments. I'll go for the Steelers and when the Jets drop out I'll just keep supportin em ;)

Nice name Cali btw :D

The Jets are a somewhat odd team... they apparently have some pretty good players and can win against some surprisingly tough teams sometimes. Yet if the coaching somehow isn't there and Sanchez has a bad day, they can look pretty bad.

Example: Out of 3 games to the Patriots, they won two and lost one horribly.

Back