NFL Discussion Thread

I'm tipping Patriots v Packers in the Superbowl, really think Green Bay are on a roll at the moment, and New England look very strong (I've jinxed them now).

I like the nice ring Packers VS Patriots has. But I don't know. I have to see the Jets VS Pats game to really know :wacky:

I know it's like a fairytale for you all but, to see the Jets at least in the super bowl would be wicked. :ryan: I'm really pullin' for 'em.

So am I. I hate the Pats soooooooo much, cheating bastards. :hmph:

Indeed. It's in my blood to dislike the pats. :wacky: That's why it'd be so great to see the Jets pull through. It'd be their second win in what 40 years, 42 years to be exact. It'd be epic.

Inoerite. I would love to see the Jets in the Super Bowl, but I don't think it will happen. They are improving, but they will need some more luck on their side.

Inoerite. I would love to see the Jets in the Super Bowl, but I don't think it will happen. They are improving, but they will need some more luck on their side.
I think lucks on their side. I can't explain, but I just feel it. :ryan: I mean, I hope it happens. But still, who knows.

I'm actually surprised that the Seahawks managed to get this many points this far into the game.

ololol. That made me laugh harder than it should have. Peyton buckles at the sign of any pressure whatsoever. Not saying he's a bad quarterback overall but in the playoffs, he tends to be a bad quarterback. Just saying. :wacky:

He may not be the best in Football, but he's the manliest (to me at least). And what's up with Polamalu's hair? I like my Football players like Peyton. And besides, the Colts are awesome! :x3:

I know it's like a fairytale for you all but, to see the Jets at least in the super bowl would be wicked. :ryan: I'm really pullin' for 'em.
They will, don't worry.

They would have to be extremely terrible for it to be a fairytale :P

And... everyone thinks they're terrible. It's been 42 years since they won. I don't blame people for doubting them, but I still think they have a great chance.

It's a game... every day is a new day. Every game is a new game. Anything is possible.

He may not be the best in Football, but he's the manliest (to me at least). And what's up with Polamalu's hair? I like my Football players like Peyton. And besides, the Colts are awesome! :x3:

Haha. I'm just messing with you. I actually like Peyton Manning overall. He just needs to stop choking in the post season. :rage:

I do like Troy Polamalu's hair though. :hmmm:

And as far as the Jets go, I would be surprised to see them win a Super Bowl with Sanchez as QB. :hmmm:

Manning is not the reason the Colts have only won one Superbowl in the last decade or so, the guy's brilliant, one of the best QBs in recent years, and to call him a choker is ridiculous. Half the time he's carrying that team along.

And as far as the Jets go, I would be surprised to see them win a Super Bowl with Sanchez as QB. :hmmm:
Surprised. But it'd be awesome. What is it about Mark S that makes you doubt them this much? :hmmm: I mean, he might not be as good but still.

Manning is not the reason the Colts have only won one Superbowl in the last decade or so, the guy's brilliant, one of the best QBs in recent years, and to call him a choker is ridiculous. Half the time he's carrying that team along.
This is more true than it seems. Any game I watched he always seemed to be pullin' the game along just fine. But, he does... kinda choke under pressure sometimes.

He may not be the best in Football, but he's the manliest (to me at least). And what's up with Polamalu's hair? I like my Football players like Peyton. And besides, the Colts are awesome!
Mark%20smiley.gif

That is true. The man is sexy fine. :ryan:

He is a good enough QB to get the job done, he just doesn't have the best personel to win the tough games.

I never said he was a bad QB but I have seen him choke many times in post season games. And yes, half the time he's carrying the team along which is part of the reason they fall apart. One person can't do it all.

And for Mark Sanchez, it seems that every game I've seen of the Jets, he just plays awful.

He is a good enough QB to get the job done, he just doesn't have the best personel to win the tough games.
Sanchez, right? :hmmm:

I never said he was a bad QB but I have seen him choke many times in post season games. And yes, half the time he's carrying the team along which is part of the reason they fall apart. One person can't do it all.
This is really true. One good member of the team doesn't make a winning team. everyone has to have talent.

That's why I don't think Sanchez being not the best QB means the Jets won't go far. They've gotten this far for a reason.

I just want to see the Jets win, to revenge my Colts. Seeing them in the Super Bowl would be awesome too. They certainly play very well and deserve it :>

@Warbourne:

Ah, okay. :P I think Eli and Peyton are very good Football players. People choke sometimes though, pressure and all, if he has of course lol

Troy's hair is kinda weird, though the commercials with him in it is kinda funny. I can't believe all that hair doesn't distract him from the games.

Back