NFL Discussion Thread

Lol, the Colts didn't throw the game :wacky:

And the Steelers just applied the kick ass :wacky:

That's all we ever do.
Indeed

Last edited:
♡ C a l i ♡;861156 said:
Lol, the Colts didn't throw the game :wacky: The Steelers just applied the kick ass :wacky:

Indeed
Oh come on. What I say was not applying kick ass. Something went down alright, but it wasn't kickass-i-ness on behalf of the Steelers. It looked like it was done on purpose to give the Steelers attention. :hmmm:

No, no, tom. That was for my own good. I confuse myself too easily :wacky:

:lew:

What kind of a bitch team throws a game? If you're gonna throw it you don't deserve to win it.

True that. Good thing the Colts didn't throw the game last year :ahmed:

The Colts had 17 to 31 last year... that does look odd, but it just means it was a bad year for 'em :mokken:

Had me mis-sayin' names, :ahmed:

Oh come on. What I say was not applying kick ass. Something went down alright, but it wasn't kickass-i-ness on behalf of the Steelers. It looked like it was done on purpose to give the Steelers attention. :hmmm:

Ravens played like crap. Period. That's why they lost.

Seahawk Pride, baby. And I'm rooting for Green Bay so we'll have a Green Bay @ Seattle NFC Championship game.

See, TTT gets it. The Ravens played terribly. Also, I want the Packers to win, too. It's a toss up between the Bears and Seahawks for me. :hmmm: I don't like either team so I don't care :wacky:

As long as the Jets beat the Pats tomorrow I'm good xD

♡ C a l i ♡;861167 said:
The Colts had 17 to 31 last year... that does look odd, but it just means it was a bad year for 'em :mokken:

Had me mis-sayin' names, :ahmed:
Something happened. Voodoo or cheating.

If I remember the game right, the Colts were winning until like 7-8 minutes before the end and it just came out of no where.

It just seems really odd xD

My SB prediction:

Patriots vs Packers with the Patriots getting payback for SB XXXI

All I know is, I really hope the Pats stomp the Jets, and then just grind their faces into the ground for all the trash talk and threats the Jets are spewing.

It's been two years and I'm already sick of Rex Ryan and his big mouth. He needs to learn his place and shut his mouth. You don't trash talk the team that has had your number for the past decade.

I wanna see Fireman Ed go home crying tomorrow night. It'll be a looooong, miserable ride back to New Jersey.

However, now I'm totally pissed that the Ravens blew it. I hate the Steelers. All those bandwaggoner fans I see around here (I'm really close to Harrisburg...which is 2 hours from Philly, but like 3-3.5 from Pissburg...Washington and Baltimore are probably closer than both) just piss me off, and half of them probably couldn't name anyone on the team other than Ben "I can't keep my dick to myself" Roethlisberger and Hines Ward. Fuckin' Steelers...the only teams I despise more than them are the Jets and Cowgirls.

It's a game. What would it be without trash talk? :griin: And no, the Jets are gonna own. :ryan:

I hope. :ahmed:

Why? because Pat fans think they're gonna take the Super bowl... pfft, hah! As if. The Steelers have already made it this far. If the Jets lose, the Steelers better smash every other team into the dirt.

Yea, I'd rather have the Steelers win than the Patriots. I don't really like that team.

I was hoping the Jets would win this on...Jets are better and they have that cool green and white football uniforms. :33

♡ C a l i ♡;861193 said:
It's a game. What would it be without trash talk?

I don't mind the trash talk in the general sense of the term...I've played ice hockey and I'm well aware of all that goes into trash talking. But you have to remember, the last time the did it, they got their faces pounded into the ground. If you are going to talk the talk, you better walk the walk. And with as much talk as Rex is doing, he had better produce something to show for it.

That and when the Jets are doing all the talking, then one player from the Pats fires back at the head coach (mainly Rex's foot fetish), then the Jets start crying and threatening him for the comments...that's kinda childish if you ask me. Don't dish it out if you aren't willing to take it.

♡ C a l i ♡;861193 said:
Why? because Pat fans think they're gonna take the Super bowl... pfft, hah! As if.

Surely Jets fans think they will win the Super Bowl, just like the Steelers fans, and Falcons fans, and every other team still in the playoffs. Just because Pats fans feel the same way doesn't make it any different.

Well, sometimes the talk can actually help sports players. It might give them confidence, or make them have a burst of energy in game or something.

One of my friends plays football, he's not on a big team, but he says his team and the other teams trash talk to build up, what he calls it, "bear power" to win games.

So maybe Rex thinks the trash talk will (whoever that is) him win?

(It would be cool if Peyton Manning comes out of no where to kick butt :x3:)

He can't come out... he's not on any teams playing :rage: that I know of :wacky:

♡ C a l i ♡;861220 said:
He can't come out... he's not on any teams playing :rage: that I know of :wacky:
That's why I said out of no where. Peyton is like, the manliest man in football :jess:

He's 18# in the Indianapolis Colts, Cali.
m013.gif

Back