NFL Discussion Thread

3 teams that people need to keep an eye on: Oakland Raiders, Tennessee Titans, and the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Raiders have honestly got quite a good young core that they're building around. Khalil Mack, Derek Carr and Amari Cooper. I can see them making some noise now that Manning retired, and lets be honest, the Chargers aren't that good. Raiders and Chiefs should be competing for winning the division.

I really love what the Jaguars did in the draft. Immediately after they picked Myles Jack in round 2 I picked them to win the AFC South. Colts are garbage, and Texans aren't impressive to me at all. What really kinda sucks though is that their 1st round pick, Jalen Ramsey, tore his fucking knee and isn't playing this year. Jack, Ramsey, and their former pick has suffered a knee injury too(Donte Fowler).
Regardless, watch them closely.

Titans are another team that's interesting. If Mariota can stay healthy I can see them competing for the AFC South with Jacksonville. Drafting Derrick Henry is excellent for taking pressure off of Mariota and allowing him to hand the ball off. I'd watch this team closely too.

3 teams that people need to keep an eye on: Oakland Raiders, Tennessee Titans, and the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Raiders have honestly got quite a good young core that they're building around. Khalil Mack, Derek Carr and Amari Cooper. I can see them making some noise now that Manning retired, and lets be honest, the Chargers aren't that good. Raiders and Chiefs should be competing for winning the division.
I caught the Raiders game yesterday and you couldn't have been more right hot damn. They went from losing in the first three to completely dominating the forth in an amazing comeback. Derek Carr is a great quarterback, everyone in the stadium was shouting MVP to him as he walked off the field haha. Mack has been doing fantastic and Michael Crabtree has been standing out too. I've never been too much into football but I'll definitely be following them from here on out, pretty crazy to think this has been their best run in over a decade!

I caught the Raiders game yesterday and you couldn't have been more right hot damn. They went from losing in the first three to completely dominating the forth in an amazing comeback. Derek Carr is a great quarterback, everyone in the stadium was shouting MVP to him as he walked off the field haha. Mack has been doing fantastic and Michael Crabtree has been standing out too. I've never been too much into football but I'll definitely be following them from here on out, pretty crazy to think this has been their best run in over a decade!

This Thursday should be interesting Raiders vs Redskins, I think whoever wins that game wins that division and goes to playoffs. The NFC is dominated by the Cowboys, but other teams could easily beat them in the playoffs depending on who goes to the playoffs in the NFC.

Back