[1/7] FFVII Remake Confirmed for PSP2

When I'm down or depressed, I go connect
My real friends are online, fighting to the death
Mom's banging on my door: "Come eat your chicken and peas"
I got last night's pizza, bitch, that's all I need

I...think I am going to enter a slightly different phase... It isn't numbers that represent how reputable someone truly is, it is their actions, and how they get along with other people...

Sincerest apologies for the vicious mood swings, but looking back, I finally found what I needed to see... What I needed to see to get inspired! I have things to do, I didn't let the community members that my work concerns down last time it came to this point, and I will not let them down now either. :monster:

Mini-Bump

The Rules said:
  • Double Posting:
Double posting is definitely not encouraged and frowned upon on this site, but in some cases it is not a big problem especially if the member is posting a few days later after his/her previous post with new information about the subject. Posting "bump" or "why won't anyone post" is prohibited and unnecessary. Please understand that some threads might take a few days before others post their replies.

/mini-ban.

Lies. I was genetically created in a lab.

You just can't get this awesome naturally.

:gasp:

...I can't believe this thread has gotten ten pages long in about 12 hours. xD

You had me uptill when it said 'Re' in 'Remake'. You ain't getting me that easily you little scamp.

Mine is the default, I think. I only screwed with my settings once, because I thought I'd try Invisible Mode...but people still noticed me :sad3:

Back