[1/7] FFVII Remake Confirmed for PSP2

I am sick and tired of all this rep going around, many to just a random member that doesn't really deserve it at all, but just because somebody randomly feels like giving rep out to somebody.

Some people have Rep Power at nearly six figures now, and after well over two and a half years, mine is little over 10000 at this point that it runs rampant, this is unjustifiable... -_- /rant

hahahaha get a hold of yourself :wacky:

Well, maybe some people find the thing funny. I don't give out rep for nothing, you know.

Really? Because you just +repped someone for saying "Stop watching Clerks 2"...how is that a great post? Maybe I should try act like this from time to time, see what lucky charms fall my way, maybe I'll get a rabbit's foot... :mokken:

There's always been something off about the movement of the characters with that FF7 mod.

Really? Because you just +repped someone for saying "Stop watching Clerks 2"...how is that a great post? Maybe I should try act like this from time to time, see what lucky charms fall my way, maybe I'll get a rabbit's foot... :mokken:

Actually, she gave me rep for the trollface.jpg. :mokken:

Colour me an oddball, but I prefer the legoish graphics to that mod.

Also, great joke in this thread. I was about to cry until I saw that it was only a joke. Thanks. :awesome:

I love my thread so much. :ryan:

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know,
goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

hahahaha get a hold of yourself :wacky:

Ack, so says someone with well over 100k rep power, I didn't know such a member yet existed...

Sometimes it is really hard to just pretend something isn't really bothering me... Uploading pictures I took, then having them basically locked down for no good reason, that is asinine. :rage:

Back