SquareEnix...where are you???

Squid

Suck my dick.
Veteran
Gil
Hope this is in the right area....

Ugh so does anyone else find SquareEnix to be incredibly hard to contact?

I had an FFXI account and I don't play it anymore but they keep taking money from me.
So I know how to cancel my account but I want my Money back that they took from me yesterday (Jan 4th) coz I don't play the game so don't need the money taken out of my account... for monthly subs... :(

I apparently have an europe account...sooo....how do contact plz? ;))

Did you actually cancel your account or did you just stop playing one day? If you didn't cancel your account then naturally, they are going to keep charging you monthly whether or not you play it. And I can pretty much guarantee that you won't get your money back if you never officially cancelled your account.

I've never played FFXI but there should be some info on how to cancel your account on the official website, I imagine. Or perhaps the info that came with the game? :hmmm:

i will definitely get my money back, I did when Xbox charged me for a sub I didn't want, so I'll get it back for this too. I canceled my account today, because i realised I probably should as I didn't know they just took your money out without asking.
now i just need to know who to ring to complain to.

If you sign up for the account, they're going to keep charging you until you cancel. They're not mind readers. :wacky:

But good luck with that. If you can get your money back, go for it. However, finding a phone number on their website seems nigh impossible. I looked everywhere.

well I thought it was like how you normally buy things and how you'd pay for subs with older MMOs...just pay as you want kinda thing. I haven't played an MMO in ages so I was confused.

and that sucks about the phone number :( sif they don't even have a help desk one

Ah, like a pay as you go sort of thing. :hmmm:

That would certainly be a lot more convenient. One would think that they would have the number listed somewhere, at least a tech support number for when you're having trouble with the game. Maybe it's listed in the game manual somewhere? :hmmm:

unfortunately I bought it through steam...so no manual... but I wonder if steam would be able to help me.... :hmmm:

Back