• I <3 NONE!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Squid

Suck my dick.
Veteran
Gil
Hi Everyone :D

So, are you a cat lover or a dog lover or do you manage to share your love between the two?

I personally am a dog lover (although I do like cats too, just not as much)
I love dogs because they're so happy, flappin' their tails around when you come home, they're playful and smart and I feel that smaller dogs are pretty much cats with a personality (sorry cats)
They make me happy when I am sad and most of them are very cuddly.

NOW YOU! :D
:randompoke:

cats!

because they are lazy like me

there is allot less taking care of them, and more being a couch potato with me

I'm more of a cat person... but I really love both of em. When I get my own place, I want both cats and dogs!

I think both cats and dogs are the cutest thing ever however, I love dogs more then I love cats.

I know I had a friend who owned a buncha kittens and cats who'd claw me up and pur act like they did nothing wrong >.> Doesn't mean they can't be good pets, I just prefer dogs over them.

Dogs/ puppies have their flaws too. >.> but, I just had more good memories with my pet dogs then I did with my cat.

I had a few cats. One was Tigger and, was an outside cat. Very anti-social and hated my guts >.< She ended up running away D:

I've had about 5 or 6 dogs and, I loved everyone of them. (not that I didn't love Tigger)

I love them both. But I am slightly more of a dog person. i still voted for both in the poll :D I want to own both a cat and a dog someday.

I love both but i'm definitely more a cat person. I've personally, called two my own in the house hold, and they're the longest lasting/living cats out of all the ones we've had (which were quite a lot o.o).

Dogs are just... I dunno.. dogs are smelly. Messy.. and big.. and.. eh..

Cats. There are four in my apartment right now. :gasp:

I like the dogs too, but I've always been a cat person.

haha wow 4 of them :O thats a lotta cats!

although at my dads we had 3 dogs (two little and one huge one) and a Giant cat
so I can't talk

Both. I have 2 cats now, but that's because I live in an apartment. It would be cruel to have a dog in here; especially since I prefer bigger dogs that usually need more space and room to exercise (wouldn't be very nice to my neighbors either). Anyway, we've had dogs and cats all throughout my life and I love both.

Dogs. Mostly because I think they're more fun than cats. You can play with a dog and be kind of aggresive and they'll just get into it. You can't really do that with a cat because they'll just claw the shit of you if you don't pet them right (that's been my experience). I don't mind cats. I just wouldn't personally own one.

Dogs. Mostly because I think they're more fun than cats. You can play with a dog and be kind of aggresive and they'll just get into it. You can't really do that with a cat because they'll just claw the shit of you if you don't pet them right.

Pretty much the same reasons here. Cat are too independent and I think dogs show more affection. They can also learn tricks and you can communicate better with them than cats.

This is kinda complicated for me. I'm not really a dog or cat lover, though I do own both. My cat is living in the apartment with me, while my dog is staying at my in-laws. I love both of them, but generally I do tend to stay away from cats and dogs. The fur and saliva bugs me and I'm the type that whenever my dog comes running up to me, I tend to shy away because I get so nervous and a bit scared. This might be due to the fact that I was raised in a lifestyle where dogs and cats weren't considered as part of our family. It also didn't help that when I was a kid, I was bitten and even viciously attacked more than several times by dogs. As for cats, I grew up among stray cats and they were seen as 'pests' (who stole our dinner many times) back where I was born.

So when I see a cat or dog at anyone's homes, I don't go, "Aww how cute" or "Aww, puppy". (Though if they are really really small, I will give in). A lot of my issue with them is the sanitary issues as well. I'm kinda OCD when it comes to that, however shallow that may make me sound. Like my cat for instance - I'm so paranoid going barefoot on my carpet because I know that he would sometimes touch his poop in his litter box (while trying to hide his mess) and track them all over the apartment. I can't even sit on my own couch without busting out the lint roller first, and even after I clean up the fur, I still feel a bit icky. He's a sweetheart and I love him, but I don't think I would immediately classify myself as a 'cat lover'. Same with dogs. I don't like it when they put their paws on me because 1) they intimidate me and 2) I worry where those paws may have been.

So I'm really neither in this case, but I also wouldn't say "I love none".

Last edited:
Definitely a dog person, I've had quite a varying range of dogs from small Jack Russells to Great Danes from lightweight to a massive 9st American bulldog and everywhere in between. I've loved every dog I've had, I think they're amazing animals if you treat them with the respect they deserve. I've never had a problem with any dog I've had and I absolutely LOVED our great dane until he caught an illness and died at about 6 months it was the most lovable and loyal dog ever. I still remember the times when I'd go to bed and I'd wake up with him next to me. :sad3:

I am a devout animal lover. Now I do say there are certain cats and certain dogs I can't stand but for the most part I grew up with big dogs till the age of 24 or so. I've had a brown lab, a yellow lab, a German Shepard, and a wiener dog. I hate small yappy dogs and show dogs (poodles and such). I dislike Persians cats as well and others that just stand out obviously.

I've been a cat lover since 2006 really. I never really had cats before my wife, but mine are so much like dogs, that well, they are awesome. The perk with cats is they clean up after themselves. The bad thing about cats is they tear up furniture no matter what toy they have. =\

I'm a cat person myself.

Everyone in my family is a dog person, and even my boyfriend leans more towards dogs. For me, I get along with most cats, and vice versa. :wacky: I love my cat and I'd be lost without that thing, she's awesome.

I love dogs, too, but my preference goes to cats. :ryan:

Definaly a cat person! Ive had a kitten for about six months now. I cant find a picture, But she's 6 months old (ish), shes a tortoise-shell cat and shes called Sorbet. (dont ask).

But yeah, cats all the way!

I'm very much a cat person. Dogs irritate me. They bark, are irritatingly over-enthusiastic in their affection, and require far too much attention, what with walks and everything. Plus you have to pick up after them, which I have issues with.

I absolutely love cats - they can mostly take care of themselves, keep pests out of the house, and there is something very comforting about having a cat asleep on your lap. Plus I just think they look nicer...well, I'm not overly keen on siamese cats, but they're mostly adorable ♥

Definitely a cat lover :ryan: I like dogs but only in small doses. They require so much attention and walking and everything. My family hasn't owned one since they've had me but we've had cats for my entire life :ryan:

My current cat is named after Kimi Raikkonen :ryan: he's so fluffy and... yeah, cats are just so much nicer than dogs :ryan: they're pretty happy if you play with them every so often, feed them etc... and they're lovely when they come and sit on your lap, especially in the winter.

Dogs all the way. I actually have a phobia for cats, so I'm generally uncomfortable in the presence of cats. But for some odd reason, cats seem to come to me more often than others. :hmph: It doesn't help that I'm allergic to them either. If I'm in their presence for a few hours, my eyes puff up and my nose runs uncontrollably.

I love dogs so much. I used to have a couple of Miniature Pinscher's, and even though they annoyed the shit out of you with all their barking, they were a blast. They were characters, it was so much fun. I miss them, but the heartbreak of seeing them die has kept me from wanting a dog again. But in time I'll get one.

Sure, you have to take care of a dog, whereas a cat sort of takes care of business itself, but you can have so much fun playing around with a dog. You can sit there on the floor and wrestle with them, which is awesome, especially if it's a big dog. And they're so loyal, and they sleep like a person sometimes (one of mine would sleep on his back with his legs up in the air :rofl:). You can't get that from a cat.

Sure, you have to take care of a dog, whereas a cat sort of takes care of business itself, but you can have so much fun playing around with a dog. You can sit there on the floor and wrestle with them, which is awesome, especially if it's a big dog. And they're so loyal, and they sleep like a person sometimes (one of mine would sleep on his back with his legs up in the air :rofl:). You can't get that from a cat.

I disagree. Cats can be just as much fun and just as playful as dogs. And they can have just as much personality. Cats show their affection in different ways than dogs but they are just as loyal and far more cuddly. :awesome:

I grew up with both dogs and cats so I love them both honestly. I wouldn't mind having a cat and a dog. I'm not really a fan of having a dog in the house though so I wouldn't get one unless I had a house with a yard.

Back