Lamia
I insist Im not, though...

I don't like bacon
I don't like tuna
I discovered SAturdya I don't like black pudding
and yesterday, that medium lamb makes me gag.. well cooked in future :8F:
I only like curries if the meat is chicken
Dont like prawns
I dont like Beef. I will eat it if I cant taste it though (chillis, spag bol etc)
I HATE cinnamon with a burning passion
Im on the fene with the likes of avocado and humous. I think I need to be in the mood for that shit
I wont drink alcohol when I eat
Im not a fan of fizzy drinks, or purple drinks for some reason.
I dont like pepperoni
I dont like pate. Any kind
Im not fond of any meat on pizza. I can handle chicken, but thats about it
Im not overly fond of apples either....

And yes, I have tried all of the above.
:mokken:

Weird thing is, Ellie will eat anything. Im not deliveratly fussy, or i wont be like, ew that looks funny therefore i wont even try it, i just genuinely dont like the taste :8F: If i get something and theres summat i dont like, il just pick it off. So im not too difficult :8F: Unless its tuna. if tuna has touched my food, i wont touch it

Wow, nice list Kel. Lets see:

Pate, totally agree! Cant stomach it.
Lamb, too chewy for me.
Beef, again too chewy.
Pepperoni, loved it as a kid but cant stand the taste anymore.
Fried bread, BLEH!!
Kidney beans, so I cant eat chili.
Most fish, bar tuna.

And Im sure there are more and will probably edit later lol.

yeah
I hate:

seafood
orange juice
spicy food
sour things
steak
ground beef
sausage
alcohol
quiche
mint
apples
strawberries
cherry's
pineapples
dark chocolate
coffee

pretty much all meat, that's not chicken or ham

lol that's all I can think of for now

I am extremely fussy when it comes to what I eat. The list of what I won't eat would stretch this page to its limits, so I won't type one out. I'd say there is an 80% chance that the first food you thought up would be something I wouldn't eat for some reason - I don't like the taste, or the smell, or how it looks, or it makes me feel ill if I eat it, whatever. That doesn't give you much of an idea, but there we are. xD

I have a thing about dates, as well. If anything is past it's use-by date, I won't eat it. It doesn't matter if it'll keep in the cupboard for a couple of weeks after that date or whatever, I will not go near it. As far as I'm concerned, they put dates on products for a reason.

I'm even picky when it comes to brands. My mother gets very irritated with me when she does the shopping - there are a lot of brands I won't eat, because they taste like crap to me. I don't care if they were made in the same place, or in the same way, or whatever, they do NOT taste the same.

I won't eat anything that looks or smells unappetizing, either. I doubt I could keep it down even if I wanted to. Of course, I haven't tried in quite a while, but then I've had no reason to.

I know my pickiness is mostly psychological, but I've had no real reason to change it beyond having a varied enough diet to keep myself alive. Slow starvation/wasting away is NOT pleasant at all, and I'd rather not experience it again. I don't enjoy food, I eat only because I need to in order to live.

I'm like my sister. We both do not like most forms of vegetables, which is kind of problematic whenever we sit down for a meal where there is predominantly salad. I've no problems with broccoli, but I cannot stand sprouts, peas and cabbage etc. I have tried them and I don't know why I can't stand them so I guess broccoli is just something special in itself. I never go anywhere near peppers either. I swear, they are some of the most horrible things ever spawned by Mother Nature. The taste I get from eating peppers is enough to reduce me to tears. xD

Outside of vegetables, I also avoid nuts of any kind. Peanuts, almonds, walnuts, cashews, nuts in Snickers bars - I don't think I'm actually allergic to them, but whenever I do consume nuts, it leaves this horrible feeling in my throat that takes a while to disappear, which is unpleasant. I'm fine with normal chocolate though even if the wrapping warns of traces of nuts. And during my time in Hong Kong, I've found quite a few things that I would refuse to eat ever again, such as whelks and a lot of seafood bar prawns and most kinds of fish, and as well as bean curd.

So tl;dr aside, yes I'm a pretty picky eater seeing as I avoid most forms of seafood, all nuts and vegetables. There's probably more, but those three are the most prominent. In comparison to my sister, I think I'm worse than her when it comes to pickiness, which does irritate my parents now and again.

Not as fussy as I used to be, but the texture of a food can make or break a plate for me.

Can't eat mushrooms
Can't eat large[ly chopped] onions
Can't eat [slimy] tomato
Can't eat pears
Can't eat bananas
Literally can't eat corned beef (it'll probably kill me)

I can get funny with meat, but that's not a texture thing. Just elitism (because I could cook it better... ofc).

Last edited:
I guess I'm a somewhat fussed eater. I won't eat:

Onions- Raw, on pizza, in an omlet, however I will eat the occaisonal onion ring (we buy panko breaded ones and bake them and they are amazing).
Asparagus- SICK SICK SICK. Whenever I tried eating them I realized I'd have to like directly swallow them because if I tried chewing them I got this grinding sensation in my teeth and it gives me chills down my spine. The taste isn't bad because it tastes like broccoli to me but its the texture that drives me nuts.
Cantaloupe- yuck. I hate buying fruit plates and they literally give you a boatlod of cantaloupe and a few other scant amounts of different fruit. I hate the way it tastes.
Clam Chowder- I love the soup but I hate the clams...for the same reason as I hate asparagus, the grindy feeling I get in my teeth when I eat them from the sand :gasp:
Anything with spice- I hate spice, I will avoid it at all costs. No curry, pepper, nothing.
Peppers- I hate the way they taste, doesn't matter what color they are, I hate them all equally.
Certain Fish- I won't eat salmon because its too salty tasting for me. I won't eat tuna because the smell just makes me want to barf ugh. Tilapia isn't a personal favorite, either. I will never eat sushi, ever.
Sweet potatoes- Give me a regular potato anyday. I don't care if they are chock full of fiber and vitamins, they taste way too sweet for me and I won't eat them.
Cabbage- Outside of the few pieces that they put in salad, I won't eat it, its just not my thing.
Spinach- :sick:
Tomatoes- :rage: ...I hate them. I will pluck them out of every salad I get and scoop it out of my chili if I eat it. The little seeds gross me out, so slimy and oozy. However, I love pizza sauce and ketchup...so I must be weird.

I am a VERY Fussy eater!!

I will not eat:
Onions,
Tomatoes,
Mushrooms,
Almost any cooked vegetable besides Potatoes (which I love)
Shell fish,
I wont eat anything cold thats touched hot food (like Salad touching meat)
I hate Beans
I hate Mangoes but I like mango flavour in lollies and drinks
I hate cranberries

Theres more but i forget

Courgettes and Aubergines are something I won't touch. Make me gag.
Peppers are nice, but not the oversized roasted bastards.
I can't eat veal or venison, though I've only tried em once at one of those fancy wedding receptions.
Too many onions put me right off my food, or when a bite of onion overwhelms, attacks and destroys every other taste in your mouth. :hmph:
Chowder is just nasty. Of any variety.
Boiled potatoes. Ugh ugh ugh. The feeling of the skin scraping off the flesh. Ew.
Tinned peas. I can eat frozen, but tinned is nasty.

That's all I can think of for now. :lew: Though I'm sure there's more... :dry:

for me, i think it's just mushrooms. the texture is awful and they don't particularly taste of much to me.
i'm not a massive fan of fruit. i'll never go out my way to eat an orange or an apple or anything like that.

i think i'm fine with just about everything else though. :wacky:

I already know that half of these are going to cancel out stereotypical questions that I'm often asked, but yes, I can be a fussy eater .

Anything fried will give me a headache (that goes for chicken, rice, donuts, bacon, ANYTHING fried .). As much as they taste good, its just not worth the pain that I'll get nearly an hour later .

I hate cranberries but oddly enough like anything cranberry flavored .

I refuse to eat bananas .

Watermelon is okay but is most of the time unappetizing.

Anything grape flavored is either too sugary for me, too disgusting, or both .

Since my little vomit incident last week, its almost too easy to stay away from fast food and junk food .

Fuck McDonalds (just saying) .

Fuck tomatoes .

I'm not even going to start on school lunches .

I say all meats taste better when they're grilled. <3 And vegetables raw or steamed .

Regular eggs can make me nauseous. I only eat Egg Beater brand .

Greasy pizza. . . -shudder-

You could say I'm a rather healthy person too .

I'm not terribly picky. I will try anything and there are very few things that I do not like. Here are some foods I do not care for.

Corn: never liked it. Popcorn is fine though.
Orange juice: Sunny D is fine, but most orange juices make me want to gag.

My fiance is very picky. He hates vegetables and has to have meat with every meal D:

I'm very picky, especially when it comes to vegetables. Here's what I don't like:

- mushrooms
- beans
- asparagus
- cabbage
- gherkin (we call them pickles)
- spinach
- turnip
- mashed potatoes
- black pudding

That's all I can think about for now. Any meal that has any of those in it gives me nausea.

Okay I'll say it. Am I the only one who thought the title read "Are you a pussy eater?" at first?

And no I'm not a 'fussy eater'. Pretty much everything that everyone here have already mentioned, I'll eat. Except for peas. I absolutely cannot stand peas.

Mushrooms are okay. I'll eat them without being fussy but I don't really crave for them.

Yogurt, especially the Lite ones...are terrible! I can only eat a couple spoonfuls before I say quits.

If somebody asks me if I'm a fussy eater, I'll always say no. But thinking about it, there's so much stuff I can't bear :gonk:

-Mushrooms, they're just horrible. I think it's the texture more than the taste but still, eugh
-Butter & milk - I'm not keen on any dairy products to be honest, apart from yoghurt. But not 'low fat' yoghurts, they're like milky water
-Sandwiches with more than one filling :-)wacky:) literally I can only have one thing in them. Salad sandwiches are a no-no, I can't bear the different tastes together
-Most sauces. Mayonnaise, salad cream, mustard, brown sauce... it's all gross :gonk:
-Garden peas. I'll eat ones out of a tin but fresh or frozen garden peas... :ness: I can't stand them.
-Rhubarb, my most hated food ever. That stuff is just... :sad3:

Yeah, there's probably more but that's just the stuff I won't go near :wacky:

The only things I don't particularly like are tomatoes and runner beans. Apart from those I'm pretty much sorted with most other stuff, other than the food I've not actually tasted before. So it's not too bad for me. :hmmm:

I am so a fussy eater. I dislike most forms of vegetables as well as most seafood. I'm not as picky as I was before as it seems I'm starting to be a little more adventurous in what I eat these days.

I can definitely tolerate lettuce, onions, peppers, and all kinds of fruit, but I can't tolerate vegetables or fruits with weird textures like cold tomatoes or broccoli. I can't stomach durian fruit as well as...well most anybody who's tried durian fruit and didn't like it can tell you that it is an absolute horror to chow down on. :wacky:

Other than that, I can eat most meats. If it's something like tongue though...don't tell me about it. I'll eat it if I have no idea what it is and if it looks like beef or pork, but once you do I'll puke it out in record time.

Ewww, I hate crabs and lobsters and squid and octopus as well. I'll take fish and heck I'll probably even like it, but when it comes to crustaceans and the like, it's damn near impossible for me to stomach. :wacky:

It doesn't help that whenever we're out for dinner at a fancy restaurant or something the first thing my uncle/mom/aunt orders is shrimp or calamari.

Right Ill start with the stuff I absolutely hate. I hate any type of sauce like Mayonaise, mustard, ketchup etc. Though some I can tolerate like bbq sauce but too much of it is just disgusting. I hate all types of nuts. They are disgusting vile little things. Even though I am not allergic to nuts, everytime I eat them I feel like throwing up so if you try and give me nuts of any kind Ill probably throw them out or throw them at you :ohoho: Nah I am kidding. Ill throw them out of course. The only thing I like about nuts is calling people them :lew: Seafood now... I usually avoid most of it and I am allergic to shrimp sadly even though it tastes pretty good. I am not keen on octopus, oysters, salmon etc.

I also really hate beans except for Fagiolini which I like. I tend to hate most peppers also. Some peppers are different though and arent as bad as the ones I hate. Peas are pretty bad and I really never eat them.. I just leave them on the plate. I hate milk It is just disgusting >.> I havent drank milk in a bit and I do not plan to. In cereal it is fine but in a glass I tend to absolutely hate it. Chocolate milk is pretty ville also. Now I can go on and on but that is it for now.

Back