What cheered you up today?

Old man was riding my ass on my way home while on a cell phone so I flipped him off :D, riding my ass is one thing but your on a cell phone at the same time fuck no you get the bird and a quick brake to put you in your place :|.

The texts: "NBA CERTIFIED DUNKING MERCHANDISE" , "AN INHIBITOR IS UNDER ATTACK! CALLING IN THE DUNK SQUAD!" and "SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED DUNKING BUILDS!!!!!!" sell it for me rofl.

Looking at the mirror and seeing I'm getting into shape. That can really motivate someone to keep going on with new eating habits and exercises. There's still a long way to go, but I know that if I keep going like this, it's just a matter of time, and not just willpower anymore.

Today i got an iPhone 5c, a little treat to myself for working so hard lately, feels good to get something for the effort. A little bit material that a phone can cheer me up, but in an otherwise relationshipless life at current, i need technology to fill the void :) so that's how it is.

These never get old:
avengers-chinese-bootleg-03.jpg
Brothers? or Cousins?
avengers-chinese-bootleg-09.jpg
Please Xie Liang, Put down that spear!!
avengers-chinese-bootleg-13.jpg
One way of describing poor Loki's predicament..
shakeit.php
Interesting selection of choices, Hawkeye.
avengers-chinese-bootleg-02.jpg
Basic premise of the movie really.
tumblr_m8o1nqpJsY1qcbo9lo1_500.jpg
I thought Asgardians were more mature than this.
tumblr_m8cqqnYRaA1qi0qo0.jpe
Iron Man, the owner of Shi Take Industries.

I woke up feeling "under the weather" today and was feeling pretty lousy. Until my mom walked in and handed me a package that came in the mail. It just so happened to be the shirts of the NXT Diva's Champion(and future WWE Diva's Champion) Paige. I tweeted her a picture and said I love the shirts. She retweeted me!!!! I was pretty fucking hyped when that happened :)

The fact that the sun is out and shining for the first time since before Christmas cheered me up so much! Time to head out for a bit, I reckon :lew:. Also, there's the fact that I've finally gotten around to reading the new Higurashi volume; love that series so much! :grin:

Baking a cake with my stepsister's little girl. It's strawberry and after we're going to cover it in pink vanilla icing and multicolored sprinkles. Ah the joy of baking with little kids.

It really cheered me up that I didn't end up stuck feeling like absolute shit all day. Who knew you could recover from a night so quickly?!

Twinkies!!! Those delicious golden sponge cakes with creamy filling converge the definition of absolute awesomeness! Especially after a long day, life is about cherishing the little things :D

Oh and Pie, life is all about pie.

But seriously, finding the last twinkie in the box after believing they were all gone made my day :mon:

I received my monthly electric bill for myhouse and it was $160 cheaper this month than lastmonth was! I was pumppppppped up! I was pretty pissed about my March bill and so we tried to cut back on the Heat and appliances we were using so today's bill, while still high, was something that brought a smile to my face since it has been worse!

This might sound lame, but oh well hahaha I could careless.

Well today is my day off work, and so I did a lot of productive things today. I cleaned around the house by picking up. I did the dishes, I vacuumed, dusted, and organized. I also took out the trash.

I guess you can say it cheered me up because it helped relieve the stress of knowing it needed done, but not having the time to do it.

Then I showered and had frozen yogurt :griin:

My phone was not working because it fell in the toilet...

but my brother fixed it! Took it apart and dried it. My life is back to normal ♥

Back