What cheered you up today?

I bought some lovely Rose wine from Sainsbury's today on Mark's recommendation. Even though the promotional price has gone now, I still bought it. Only had one glass, but it's fabulous. It only kicked in an hour ago or so. I almost fell over and managed to get my dinner cooked properly, so I'm grateful that it's not too much damage dealt.

I've also sorted out something I was meant to do for a while now with a friend of mine. I won't go into specific details, but we managed to sort our problems. I feel much better now after getting it out of the way.

I managed to do a flat clean whilst everybody was out last night, though I would have liked to have gone out too but I somewhat passed out on my bed for some reason and didn't regain consciousness until 10PM. Either way, I woke up and cleaned the flat so it's nice and tidy for the moment. I also missed lecture today too since I overslept. Win. :ryan:

I'm sooooo excited, I found some really nice looking Ed Hardy car mats for my car when I was out shopping today, so now I have spare mats for winter, because car mats tend to get really icky here where I live :/ I also managed to drop my taxes off, so I'll be expecting a cool $1500.00 autodeposited into my savings within the next few weeks...and I managed a cup of my favorite coffee at Panera's today. I'm also going to see the Mechanic tonight at the movies :awesome: ...I love my weekends off.

I went shopping today and even though it was partially stressful, it cheered me up. Bought some new clothes at New Look with my Christmas vouchers, lingerie and a nice bag that has a strap that will let me put my purse in. I must've spent over £50, but money worth spending!

The snow storm rumor from last night was correct. Even though on Wednesdays I only have 1 class. So I decided to stay home because there is no way in hell that I am going to 1 class on a day like today. Just so happy I do not have to go all they way there and can just stay comfy here. Still a bit sick but meh hopefully it will pass. It is really bad outside atm.

I was reunited with my Uni friends today, even though we last saw each other on Monday. The two-hour break in between lectures was brilliant and I'll never forget it! We spent it at McDonald's, but we must have spent most of the time taking the piss out of each other and talking about Uni. I'm still surprised that they didn't kick us out. :wacky:

The modules I have to do this semester look brilliant and both my lecturers, Zoe and Les, are fab. What's even better is that this semester has no ridiculously late lectures, so I finish at 5 on Wednesdays. Huzzah!

The fact that I woke up knowing that I'm getting pampered today!

Getting my nails done and a pedicure.

Then off to get my hair done this afternoon and then I'm shopping for shoes in between.

Shall be such a nice relaxing day. <3

Then I'm off to shop for my goodies for the party!

Hmm...probably hearing from my 'ex' (Only lasted a month lol) that she regrets breaking up with me, she was even confused as to what her reason was!

Also the fact that Im leaving my work to transfer to a different restaurant, and knowing that they will be so buggered without my awesome hardworking skills! Gives me a big sense of pride and worth xD

Oh, and also going out with the bosses tonight for a few drinks for the reason above. Nice to know my bosses appreciate my hard work :D

Technically this was yesterday, but since it's only 08:55 today, oh well. :ryan:

Getting a first in my Methods of Inquiry assignment handed in January on reading, extracting and using legislation etc along those sorts of lines. Admittedly, it was one of the assessments I was pretty unsure how I would do. What made is so much sweeter is that some people [me included :wacky:] got an email from our lecturer about their attendance and how we'd fail if we didn't attend. The grin she gave me after handing my mark sheet back was liek "Booyah!"

Had an awesome day with my baby.

Not because it was Valentines. Don't need a holiday to do something nice. It was our first day together on our holidays and so we went out and did a few things together and bought a few nice things. =)

Nice relaxing day.

We organise a time tomorrow to get another car loan!

It will be paid off this year. It's only a temporary one until we sell our other car and pay it off, but we really want this other car now and need the cash NOW! XD

Oh and Steve's teeth got fixed today for free! He had two appointments. One last week and one today to pretty much give him new front teeth. They're all so shiny now. :jess:

waking up to find my dad and sister have gone to work. yay for house to self!
Hmm what else....the SB is back to normal..mostly....I've almost got enough money to catch a train to Brisbane to catch up with a few mates.

The morning before I went to school today (well, technically yesterday since it's a shiny new day now, but I don't care.), I was not looking forward to going to school. I had 2 English projects due on fourth period and I had a test I had to take in ASL that I barely studied for. I manage to finish my incomplete project 45 minutes before the actual class, and both my projects actually got perfect scores (actually, compared to everyone else's projects, I looked like I overachieved.) That and we reviewed for our ASL test for the first 5 minutes of class, and I got an excellent grade on that as well. And now is the beginning of a 4 day weekend. I could feel more relieved.

. . .That and my username has a new color to it. I couldn't be happier to no longer be yellow ~ <3

Someone found and handed in my season ticket, which I lost like a complete moron a couple of days ago. I should be able to go and pick it up tomorrow :yay:

Considering it cost me nearly £200 and will last me until April, I am extremely relieved. I really don't have the money to burn on another one, after all...

Played some FF7, had an awesome cup of tea and expecting a phonecall from Leo tonight (hopefully all weekend too).

I literally had the best day EVER this last Wednesday, but I've been forgetting to post it the last couple of days...but better late than never. The day started out with me rocking a 98% on one of my nursing tests for school...quite possibly I had the highest score in the class that day...so I was really happy...I almost cried because the material is getting so hard now in school. ...Also on my way home I picked up the rare Mickey D's for dinner and had to wait because they didn't have my order ready...so the girl comes out with two bags and gives them to me which I thought was odd, but whatever. I get home and it was the girl who was ahead of me in lines happy meal...so I got extra fries and a My Little Pony (lol!) too. Such an awesome day ^_^

Back