What cheered you up today?

Blackpool beat Liverpool. I don't care about the football, but I just fancied placing a bet with a Liverpool FC fan that we would win. Turns out we did and now he owes me some money. And that toilet cubicle I've mentioned here before is still locked from the inside. I think they've given up on it completely. No one's really bothering to fix it. :lew:

I just finished doing my course registration for my next semester of College which starts monday and I got mostly what I wanted. I like my timetable. Ill still have time to do other things in the meantime so that makes me happy. I have every Wednesday and Friday off. Monday I finish early. Thursday and tuesday I finish late but it isnt that bad. No phys ed this time around. I am all good :ryan:

The best thing that could possibly happen all week is that it's stopped raining, the sun is out and the flooding has stopped for the most part.

I am so relieved. So many people already lost everything. I'd hate to see the same thing happen to anyone else.

Getting with my ex. I totally want to get back with her after we separated in July after nearly 2 years together, and the way she was with me totally indicates that she wants for it to work out too when she feels ready. :ryan:

Well, I got my holidays! So my weekend trip to Newcastle/Middlesborough can finally go ahead. I've also booked off all my holidays for the next financial year and I got them in before anyone else. :griin:

I finally got a good night's sleep without the use of drugs (not those kinds of drugs :hmph:). I hadn't been sleeping well all week and on Thursday, I took Nyquil. I slept like a rock but I was groggy all day long. I guess it did the trick though because last night, I slept through the night without any problem. :lew:

Without being very specific, what cheered me up today was the realization that I had set my goals somewhat low. This means that if I achieve them, there's a possibility of me achieving even greater. Sounds corny, I know.

Reactions: Six
I found some good music today.

And came to believe a new opinion: there is no such thing as 'bad' music, only music that one cannot appreciate enough.

I was lurking on YouTube, when I chanced upon a theme from Silent Hill. Admittedly, I was viewing some of the cut scenes there, and I was at the point where Lisa... Ahem ahem. And when she was 'ahem' that music was playing in the background.

Meh. Usually, I'm paying more attention to what is happening on the screen... I wouldn't usually pay enough attention to the music in most cases... But this one time, the music actually captivated me. Oooh. I was downright impressed, and went on to search out the music.

The title's 'Not Tomorrow'. I'm going to start teaching myself this piece tomorrow.

OMG, for some reason the potato chips I was eating with my lunch today tasted unreasonably good :jess: I've had them a million times, but I hadn't had them for a while, so today it was like phenomenal to eat them again. Even when I haven't eaten something I like for a while though, it's usually not THIS good, so I'm wondering if maybe I was subconsciously craving them for a while and just didn't know it :hmmm: It's these, btw:

41VGhDdRaSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

<3333333

I got to take some leftovers from mums last night to work today for lunch. >.<

It's been so long since I've eaten a meal of mums and it was so nice to have it for lunch today at work. <3

Dunno why but a home cooked meal from your real home is always so much better. >.<

Another snow day.

Gives me more time to finish up an assignment and it pushes the week farther back... we'll be starting on a Wednesday. :wacky: Though I don't think that's a very good thing in the long run because of mid-terms next week. I'm just hoping those don't get pushed back... it'll be insanely hectic.

Allistair from dragin age, lol

He is just funny in the game and makes you smile with his stupid sayings. and he is sweet when you start a romance with him. sounds lame but fine, it cheered me up.

I've booked my trip down to see Mark. Me and Damon will be going together. The holidays are there, the train tickets have been booked and the room in the Travelodge is set to go. Spent about £150 doing so, but I could care less. I'm in a fantastic mood now I've gotten all of it sorted out.

Roll on February!

Apparently I will go into a higher English course if everything goes well. I guess my english is really good even if it isnt my nationality xD. So yes this cheered me up today and hopefully I will get rid of this other English course. It will not change my schedule if I do get in it. So Ill be checking my college mail each day to see if I get in. I can write well in english, speak well. Of course they want me in a higher class than the current one which makes me happy. So to say I just randomly registered for an English course and got this crappy one and now I might change. :yay:

The drama llama bit me, but I managed to rip it apart. :wacky:

I'm usually unable to hold my own when it's two or more people getting in my face, but I did the complete opposite and they finally backed off. Feel pretty cheery about that.

My A2 3rd module Politics exam is done and dusted. And shockingly enough, I don't think I did too badly either, besides writing some semi-cohesive crap about state propositions and referendums in one of the essay questions. My handwriting really suffers later on - as it normally does when you're writing for 90 minutes - and I hope it's legible. Three more exams to go for this part of the year. Excellent.

whay cheered me up today was, checking my bank and finding i had £400 to spend, therefore i paid off what i owed virgin media, ginving me my internet and TV back making me very happy and then i bought little big planet 2 which made me even more happy then i bought my mother her groceries which made her very happy, so in all its been a very happy day till, i founf out i had like £200 left :ffs:

Finally got the old fridge out of the garage and took it back to my parents.

We have a little more room now, but still not that much.

Still, it's a start and it was probably the heaviest thing we had to move which means the rest should be easy when we get to it. >.<

The SO said the most hilarious thing today, I almost hurt myself laughing :lew: It was one of those "you had to be there" moments, but it was still great. Essentially we were in a hurry driving somewhere, and he was driving, and I look down at my phone for one second and all of a sudden I hear "I'm stuck between two f*cking old people!" :rofl: I'm like "Really? That must not be pleasant!" :wacky: Maybe I'm a dork, but I couldn't help cracking up.

Back