What cheered you up today?

Got to get in touch with my inner pyromaniac and got to light fireworks <3 The fear doesn't come from the explosion, rather, it's the thrill of waiting for the rocket to light up :D

New year! Nothing cheers me up more XD

I had a good laugh when I got in to work this morning. I opened up the stock freezer and I found this:

foooool.jpg

I don't know why it was being so cold to me, but the delivery was hilarious :britt:

I discovered a new Within Temptation song! Well, it was released on the 15th (so how it escaped my radar for this long is beyond me...I need to pay more attention) but I only heard it today...now I'm even more excited for their new album. WT have been my favourite band since around 2005 so, needless to say, this brightened my day considerably ♥

Managed to get the annoying part of my essay finish, which was by far the most simple part of the assignment but it's an annoying grind and ended up taking about 2 hours to finish. Now I can get crackin' on the actual questions. :ohoho:

Huzzah, we may finally get this townhouse we've been waiting on since April :reptar: Let us hope and pray that all the third parties involved may get their collective shit together quickly, but we may actually get into this place we've wanted forever at the end of this month :woo: There's still a bunch of shit that could go wrong, but this is the closest we've been so far, so here's hoping ^^ *looks around at mess of stuff to pack and soils self*

I got to come home at 4pm today!

Instead of my usual 6pm finish I got out a whole two hours early!!!

So so excited! But I didn't really do too much within those hours. Just came home, jumped on here and then talked to Steve a bit.

Might make a cake or something soon. <3

1. Being able to successfully register for Raritan Valley Community College for Janauary 18th and see some of my friends. YAAY! And start afresh, turning over a new leaf.

2. Hopefully seeing one of my other friends on Monday and realizing it randomly today.

3. Seeing my bf sometime next week, put a total smile on my face since we talked about it just now. Ah, to be young and in love . . . lol, let me stop.

It snowed today.

Of course, those of you who know that I usually moan about snow may find this odd, and you'll be right to...except that the snow didn't stick. It melted away completely after an hour or so. Awesome. Considering I had to drive back from college today, snow would have been the last thing I wanted. That's another snow shower out of the way and with any luck, it may be the last. I've had enough of winter weather anyway.

Boss man letting me go early, woop woop, Andy was leaving early and he said to me, you might as well go as well, il finish up here. I didnt need telling twice. Also, hE HAD ME IN STICTCHES WHEN HE HAD A HISSY OVER SOME STICKERS HE RUINED (fuck you caps lock)

I had a really fun day today even if it was with some of the family. We had ALOT of food so that was enought to keep us busy. I got what I wanted and such. Also the fact that we didnt stay that long was nice as I wanted my bed and covers as soon as I got home :andry: Was fun to go around and such. Oh yes and I got my glasses fixed so yes that cheered me up :ryan: They were just a little bit broken anyway. Resting in the car was nice also.

Well mum came over and hemmed up all of our new curtains!

Now we can hang them up and they'll look pretty for our engagement party!

I even got to have a nana nap today. How awesome is that! :gasp: I haven't had such a relaxing weekend in quite a while. <3

been ahwile since I been in here.......if ever:hmmm:

What made me happy today was that I found Crackers and dip in my Cupboard:ryan:

Cheese & Onion Dip at that :yay:

A few days ago, I had quite an intense argument with my brother and the door handle of the door of my room was pulled right off by him while he was having a massive fit. I could open the door from the outside, but not from the inside, so I could have been essentially trapped in my own room.

But fortunately the door handle is fixed back on now. Before then, it was pretty fragile anyway, so I suppose some good has come out of this. Now I can freely close my door properly again without worry of trapping myself in my own room.

I had a nice hot bath a while ago.

My feet had been killing from wor today and I had been cold while attempting to do some work today. So I had to unwind before and warm up. Feel so much better, you forget how nice the feeling of hot water is when you have showers all the time. :ryan:

I had a good laugh at myself today that was kind of funny :D I had to do an errand on the way home from work, and the whole day the other half was like "Oh, don't forget to stop there, don't forget!" Well, I was listening to my Pandora radio in the car on the way home, and I was really into it, so I completely missed the turn where I was supposed to go run the errand, and had to make a U-turn and go back :ffs:

The song that was on the radio at the time?

"Dumb" by Nirvana :rofl:

I was like ":lew:, you freaking noob XD" But at least I wasn't too far out of the way before I realized it.

Mattress Enhancer. I'm so glad I managed to persuade my nan that I needed it more than the spare bed that no one sleeps in :-)hmph:!) I really don't have the comfiest of mattresses and this takes sleeping to a whole new extreme. Nice and fluffy on one side for the winter, nice and cool on the other side for the summer. Epic win. :ryan:

My friend managed to get herself locked in a toilet cubicle at college while I was washing my hands. Apparently the lock fucked up somehow and she couldn't get out, much to my amusement (I know, I'm an awesome friend aren't I? I could have at least been more sympathetic xD). We were already running late for class so I did the honourable thing and left her alone to go to class. She got out eventually when the idea of climbing her way out only became apparent to her after 15-20 mins according to her. I got some laughs out of that. :lew:

I found a metal remix of the Sailor Moon opening theme :gasp:
It'd be nicer if it was the dubbed version (I love those cheesy lyrics) and/or longer, but that rocked my socks clean off. That is one of the most epic things I've heard in a long time.
...yes, I know. Simple things please simple minds. xD

Oh yeah, I downloaded the Lord of Arcana demo. Can anyone say "Monster Hunter clone"? Despite that, I really enjoyed it...it looks like I'll be keeping my pre-order for the moment. I'll play the demo again later on...but my overall first impression is a positive one ♥

Well one of the big things that made my day that I think most of you have already noticed is that I've become a Clan Leader. For Dreamweavers. Check it out, will ya? lul. Anyway, I had noticed my name was yellow while I was in math class during school today and I felt this big grin form on my face, because I've never been so happy before in math class. LOL. I guarantee I'll do an awesome job.

The other thing that cheered me up today is the fact that exam week ends tomorrow. I just have to survive through taking 2 of the remaining (and the most dreadful) ones tomorrow and then I'll be DONE. :woo: Then I can spend the 5 day weekend being creative and work on my graphics, RP character, and short stories. Joyous day is joyous ~

Back