What cheered you up today?

I got a package this morning, which contained a Drifloon plushie and a Christmas card from one my LJ friends. Its so absolutely adorable, and I wasn't expecting it at all ♥

...oh, and I got a little more inspiration for some icons, as well. I've been struggling to make a new batch, due to lack of time and a complete block on ideas...hopefully I'll get those finished off this afternoon. xD

That, plus mother has to go to work this afternoon, meaning I might get to watch Stargate Atlantis this afternoon. Plus I'll have the house to myself for most of the day tomorrow, meaning I can get my revision notes finished...

I sent out about 30 or so Christmas cards out to my friends and our family in the first week of December. Up until this last week I had only gotten 6 cards back...including one from our auto insurance agent :mokken: Between today and yesterday I got 7 cards back :awesome: ...which is nice because I really wasn't expecting any more back. Everyone must be lazy or poor this year...but I'm thinking lazy. So I guess I'm happy I got more back... but still.:mokken: Oh...and I got an unexpected Christmas present from one of my coworkers yesterday, so that cheered me up too :ryan:

Well, I dunno if anyone pays attention to me but, I really couldn't sleep last night because I was over-thinking and stressed. Today, I talked to a few people about it and, they really cheered me up :D I'm glad I have people that care about me tis a nice feeling. :3 tee-hee.

Well, I dunno if anyone pays attention to me but, I really couldn't sleep last night because I was over-thinking and stressed. Today, I talked to a few people about it and, they really cheered me up :D I'm glad I have people that care about me tis a nice feeling. :3 tee-hee.

I hate it when you can't sleep because of that. It happens to me a lot. >.<

Glad you feel better now though. =)

Well the weather outside isn't exactly the Christmas weather I'd hoped for, but at least the rain has stopped. =)

I should hopefully be able to straighten my hair without it raining on me and ruining it. XD

Oh and our neighbour is going to mow our lawn for us for $20! You have no idea how much time it will save us if he does it. :gonk: <3

first day of work this week :) and then a 4 day weekend coming up! gotta love the holidays!

The day wasn't wasted since we went to Gulliver's Travels in 3D and I bought some new games with my Christmas money. The queues were annoying, but I'm pretty pleased with what I got.

The fact that I wasn't ID'ed at all when I was purchasing Fallout: New Vegas amused me. I probably wouldn't have got away with that if the guy had followed standard procedures because the shop as it turned out, had a very strict policy on age-ratings. I certainly don't look 18 at all despite the fact that I am, so I take it the guy just forgot or was just sheepishly selling me the game without registering what it actually was. Either way, the game was half price and I got it with that cute looking Super Scribblenauts, so I was content with that. I may turn out to hate the game, but there's no better chance to get it and try it out. =D

2 things cheered me up today:
Finishing Trip Beat Runner - those last few levels nearly killed me...
Finishing the 1st 3rd of one of my assignments - this essay is pure evil...all about research, and that's what I'm terrible at :/

Got half of my essay done and could probably quite comfortably finish the other half tomorrow morning which means I can start another one and hopefully have 2 or 3 of them finished by this weekend which essentially gives me a free week until uni starts up again. :D

Tonight I discovered that Rosé wine is actually really nice, it was a really pleasant surprise. I normally don't rate wine at all, but this was delicious. It made a ghastly family event much more bearable.

I was cheered up by this funny LOTR parody video that I found just now XD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8UELSoxc7s&NR=1

I'm sure it's probably old news and everyone's seen it, but I absolutely cracked up at it--someone sped up the Council of Elrond from FOTR to the point where some of the lines are so fast you can't even understand them XD I dunno, it just really struck me funny :wacky:

Finishing my essay ftw. That's a massive weight off my shoulders since it's the trickiest of the essays that I have to do over the holiday. All done by half 1 as well which meant I've got nothing to do until Saturday now. :ohoho:

I took a day off from work today and that the best thing that could happens to me. My boss is on vacation so I don't even have to call him an make up an excuse. I'm probably go play hockey with one of my friend later this afternoon. I'm off until Monday evening and I'm really happy about it.:awesome:

I was able to knock out a needed RP post quicker than I expected today, so I'm relatively caught up now :yay: Also, my Pandora radio station on my phone has been playing awesome songs today, and I'm really loving my new sig as well :D

I finally got the desk I ordered, which means I finally got to put my desktop back together!

Had an awesome time at my brothers mates house for the New Years Eve party!

They were all really nice people and it felt so much nicer to be around different people than the same old ones who are starting to really get on my nerves.

Fantastic night!

Back