Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ninja

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

timthebigone

Blue Mage
Gil
I like the Dragoons. CAN NOT VOTE FOR THE ONION KNIGHT.
(SORRY THEY ARE TOO GOOD)

Last edited:
Warrior. Just because the job system in 3 is so asinine. Why would I spend that much time balancing out the job levels, when I could mosh through the game effortlessly anyways?
FFV's system was better.

I was debating on whether I liked the magus or the sage better, and in the end put my vote on the magus. The job outfit is adorable (lul), but even though his/her black magic power is pretty much doubled (as well as the MP each spell costs), the sage is pretty much the same way, only the same would apply with white magic because the sage can use both -and the spirit/wisdom stats are both pretty high. But on games like this, I like characters to be assigned just one ability, so really I just counted on the sage for white magic and the magus for black magic - leading as to why I voted for the magus, because his/her black magus has been a pretty useful addition in battles (
especially in the battle against Cloud of Darkness.
) .

I mostly just used the Geomancer. Crappy defense, but the casting of bullshit-powerful spells made up for that. Although, I didn't really care for the random aspect. But I guess being able to control something that good would've been a little too cheap. I think the Dragoon class was a close second. I remember those fucking harpies and their ability to attack twice in a row killed me more times than I want to count and having the Dragoon class really put those little bitches in check. :mokken:

I liked the Dark Knight because he could take out three monsters at once but his Souleater ability became useless when he could deal 9999 with a normal attack so my vote has to go to the Dragoon that job has saved me more than once with the jump ability.

I liked the Dark Knight because he could take out three monsters at once but his Souleater ability became useless when he could deal 9999 with a normal attack so my vote has to go to the Dragoon that job has saved me more than once with the jump ability.

Actually, I dissagree. Souleater NEVER loses its use. You say that it loses it at 9999 damage, but the game goes higher than that. I think the limit is 99,999, but I might be wrong. But the game only shows 9999 on the battle screen.
Note: this only works on the DS version.

I forget which town it is. I think Gysahl. But go to the inn & run through the right hand side to find a chronicler. He has a bestiary of every enemy you've ever fought & also keeps records, such as max damage dealt with a single attack. But that only goes up to about 13000 damage.

Dragoon however, is capable of dealing the most damage on the game, given the strongest weapons, max level & job level & all available buffer, can hit the max damage barrier. But you have to fight a like, Goblin, to get the desired damage. That being said, you can still deal decent damage to any enemy with Jump.

So yeah, Dragoon & Dark Knight FTW~ I actually think both are more use than Onion Knight anyways.

I like the Dragoons. CAN NOT VOTE FOR THE ONION KNIGHT.
(SORRY THEY ARE TOO GOOD)

Well lets face it. Who uses Onion Knight for strategy?

Drk.Knight (Tank the foe)
Dragoon (evade & hit)
White Mage (necessary white magic. Lv.8 isn't needed.)
Bard (Is there ANYTHING they can't do?)

my favorite is geomancer.... dont know quite why but i think i just like the randomness

Back