Most hated Creature

Weapon

Protector of The Planet
Gil
We've all had them. Which creature(s) did you hate fighting?

Eh, I played the Dawn of Souls remake which had a pretty tame difficulty level so I don't know if any I hated. Although, the little eye ball things you fight in when you're in the ocean did kinda get on my nerves. Their ability to paralyze was barely an inhibition considering that it barely lasted. I guess it just seems like in the water the encounter rate is higher so after seeing those things every 10 seconds for about an hour, I got tired of looking at them.

I hate the tarantulas/spider things. Even if you are leveled enough they still manage to poison 1/2 of your party before you can beat them or flee. I spend a lot on antidotes because of them..and there's no avoiding them because it seems like they are almost everywhere. The water battles are no fun either...seems like you don't get very far before you have one battle from the next...:gonk:

The Oozes and the Cockatrices. Hard enough going through the cavern of earth where the Vampire Lord is, with all the Hill Gigas and Undead foes in there wasting my MP, but to also have to worry about being petrified or only doing 10dmg on the Oozes because you're out of MP in the middle of the cave?

Sheer annoyance.

Oh, the Desert Baretta, for sure D8 They were cheap as all heck. They dealt me loads of damage. They aren't TOO bad, but seeing as all the enemies are so easy to defeat on this game, I was taken by surprise from this thing.

I have to agree: The Desert Barettas were a pain. They were able to deal some pretty considerable damage even to my Lv. 90 party. Would not be so bad, but if you ran into a number of them on the way to the mirage tower, your run through the sky fortress could get dicey.

I have to agree: The Desert Barettas were a pain. They were able to deal some pretty considerable damage even to my Lv. 90 party. Would not be so bad, but if you ran into a number of them on the way to the mirage tower, your run through the sky fortress could get dicey.

I hear you. Whenever I was attacked, I swore loudly. They were a real change to the normal enemies on the game. I'm just lucky that they're slow.

All the monsters with an instakill spell. I played the NES version, and places with those guys were BRUTAL!

Back