Interesting facts about yourself?

Amizon

Too orsm for you.
Veteran
Gil
Got any unusual and/or interesting facts about yourself? Share them here.

As weird as this sounds, I used to be a model from when I was a baby until about 10 years old. Apparently, I won a Pampers competition for the best baby and have done quite some photoshoots over the years. I'm constantly reminded because my gran has a picture of one of them in her living room. :hmph:

And what's funny is because now, I can't really look at the camera without looking stupid. Until just recently, there wasn't really a picture that could be taken without having my eyes closed. xD

So how about you?

I'm supposedly related to an Earl of Edgecombe who lived in England in the 1200s, IIRC :hmmm: Also, through various means of not having to pay for them, I've been to something like 82 concerts since I was 12 years old. But a lot of them were also free or under $10, and mostly people that were not particularly popular, or if they were back then, they're not anymore :hmmm:

I died three times as an infant, because my heart stopped three times in succession. And ever since then my family referred to me as a little blessing or miracle. When I was 15 I was stopped by a model agency representative looking for teen models at one of the local malls on my way out with my mom. Ew, what a mouthful of a fucking run-on that was, lol. Whatevs, but yeah story of my life. ^_^ I'll let ya know if anything else interesting and weird about me resurfaces.

i have 8 fingers, 2 thumbs and 10 toes.

im fat and have belly button fluff and when i get cold/too hot/have a lot to drink i turn into a berry :jimberry:

also im very tired.

that about covers the interesting facts about me.

I had Laser Eye Surgery for my 18th (aw hiya 20:25 vision, better than a pilot now!)

I'm at Uni AND at college.

I have never seen a single Star Wars film.

I look like Michael McIntyre. Like, identical.

I've met Michael McIntyre, Frankie Boyle, Billy Boyd (played Pippin in LOTR), Karen Dunbar, Ellie Goulding, Bradley & Jo from S Club 7, spoken with Tricia Helfer on uStream, and been personally Tweeted by Jimmy Carr and Simon Cowell. Oh yeah.

Everything about me is an interesting fact. I'm fly as fuck, bro. I'm a collage of greatness and I fucken run it.
I'm a poet
an author
a fucken G
a comedian
a therapist
a fucken philosopher
bitches love me

I actually have a gender :gasp:

Uh, what else...I had my appendix removed when I was six years old. The cut across my stomach is three times the size of what it should be because the damn thing nearly burst inside me, since I was kept waiting for some stupid reason. I've been in hospital twice (for injuries, not check-ups...I've been in more times than I care to remember for check-ups) since then: once when I slammed my middle finger in the door and nearly took the top of it off, and once when my head came into contact with a falling brick which should have either killed me or given me a concussion, but miraculously did neither...

I should have an older brother or sister...but I don't. Mother had a miscarriage the first time.

I had my heart set on being a paeleontologist for nearly twelve years...then I wanted to be an architect. Now I'm juggling between the desire to be an accountant of some kind, and a laywer. My career choices have always been synonymous with the word "dull".

I've been very shy about having my picture taken and performing things since I was about five: I was called up to read something in front of a class, and they laughed at me. Kids can be such little bastards sometimes. I've gotten over my performance-avoision somewhat since I started University, but I'm still camera shy. I'm ugly as well, which might have something to do with it.

I am the first person in my immediate family to go to University. Well, my aunt went VERY briefly, she dropped out after a few months.

...that might just be about it. I'm a boring person.

- Arabic guy =P
- Medicine student, eventually you might be under my care. :ahmed:
- Shy person in real life, rarely opens up to people.
- Don't have any bit of tolerance towards alcohol. (3 shots and I'll be drunk as hell, give me the 4th and I'll be dead :mokken: )
- Hate anything disorganized in front of me and tend to fix it up.
- Worked as a mechanic for 5 minutes.
- I hit my head on the doors edge when I was young, and had it stitched up.
- I fell off my 2nd floor bed when I was like 5 or 6, and broke my hand and leg.
- I tend to make fun of everyone if I'm in the mood. <_<
- Pretty cheap when it comes to money, I hate spending money on useless expensive stuff.

That's about it, not so much interesting. :mokken:

♥Love Freak Flonne♥;840175 said:
I actually have a gender :gasp:
LIES.

I still have a massive collection of Transformers, including over one hundred Optimus Primes (ask for photos :p)

I could identify/tell the difference between Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, and Perry Como before I was ten...and yet I couldn't tell any of the Beatles apart to save my life (before they all changed hairstyles that is).

I used to (still might too) have the first four/five verses of "The First Noel" memorized. I learned 'em when I was five.

I have met Brian Jacques (Redwall series author) and was somewhat dismayed at the time to discover that he's a heavy smoker.

I played enough Ozzy Osbourne around the house that my mom now likes his music.

I can do a perfectly accurate impression of Gollum and a near-perfect impression of Hannibal Lecter.

I've scored a perfect 10 on the Trampoline event in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games. >.> I'll post something more interesting when I think of something. :gasp:

Ngh, guess I need to add more to this post... One time, when I slipped fell about 12 feet down from a really big rock some years ago, it was like I was falling in slow motion, like I was being guided down by something.

I just landed on my butt, and ended up having a little bit sore rear end for a short while, very fortunate.

I felt really grateful at that moment, I was definitely being watched over the moment my feet slipped from under me as I stood careless at the edge of the rock, then finally my grip I had slipped from my hands when I had a desperate effort to grasp some of the moss that grew on some of the rock's surface, which tore away before I had a hold of it for very long at all.

I have a 185 IQ, I am related to Johnny Ringo, and old western outlaw (watch the movie Tombstone, Johnny Ringo was a badass). I have a semi-photographic memory, meaning that when I commit something to long term memory, it fucking stays. I still remember my 4th birthday. Every last fucking detail of it. :hmph:

I made a 2150 on my SAT, and I've beaten every Zelda game ever made. Even those fucking awful ones made on the Phillips CDI. I'm a great swimmer, I love to write, and as far as life experiences go, I've lived quite a lot. I was homeless for the better part of a year.

I also traveled to Narnia and killed that fucking lion. I became evil overlord and all of my henchmen were female. They all did my bidding and we reigned for years. However, one day I tripped and fell into a vortex that sent me back in time. Now I'm a random person in a random time, and I must complete an important moment in that man/woman's time line to leap to the next time and person. I hope that every leap is my next leap home.

Right now, I'm a kid that hangs out with a Doctor that has built a time machine out of a Delorean. If I go 88 miles per hour, while I'm already traveling through time in the body of another man... What will happen?

Nothing much interesting about myself really:

1. I was always really really shy in school. Never was able to smile for a school photos or anything. Now I love the attention. Ever since I started working I've gained more confidence than I ever thought I would.

2. I've never had to go on the dole. For those of you who don't know what the dole is, basically it's something people go one when they either can't find work, or can't be arsed to find work and a percentage of my hard-earned pay goes into their bank account every fortnight. <_<

Not going on the dole is like an achievement in the area I live. I've always been a very smart girl though. I never needed encouragement or rewards to get a job. I've always been taught that's just how the world works. Makes me sick that some people expect some sort of reward just for getting a job. The job should be a reward in itself loser!!!

Anyway...

3. I'm very independent. I've never had to mooch off anyone let alone my parents. Yet another quality several people I know of lack in my area.

4. I'm a clean freak. I can not relax until I know that everything in the house is clean etc. I can not go to work in the morning if I see a pile of dishes waiting to be washed. I just can not function without a clean and tidy house. XD I'm not OCD or anything. I just like to know that when I get up there isn't a pile of dishes or clothes to wash or a dirty floor or bathroom to clean. XD

5. I'm also the only one out of all my friends from highschool to remain skinny. They didn't even get pregnant. They were all like, 'Oh I have a boyfriend now, I can let myself go and get feral and fat.' That sort of thinking gets you dumped fattys!

I was part of the Combined Cadet Force (CCF) youth military organisation for a few years, in the Royal Air Force (RAF) section. It was a fairly enjoyable experience actually and even the field day camps didn't turn out to be as bad as I'd imagine, although I quickly lost interest in the few months before I quit. Still, I had an interesting experience of being in a Harrier jet (capable of vertical take off and landing), which is still one of the aircrafts I'm particularly fond of. I didn't actually rise in the ranks of the RAF at all as I actually started to commit myself to the CCF band instead. That was preferable, because we got the chance to visit Paris and Berlin while the other CCF contingents went off to Leeds for their typical camps.

In a less pleasant point, I almost lost my left thumb when I was around 9 or 10. It was a freak burst of wind and the door of a caravan I was in slammed shut right on my thumb. It was horrible. I actually have few recollections of that event. At the moment, my thumb's technically alright, although still painful ever since and fairly weak.

And err...what else? Other than the fact that I was a bit of a prodigy when it came to art and drama in my earlier years, I can't really think of what else I've done or experienced in the past that are that particularly interesting. I suppose I've always wanted to act though, be it on the stage, the West End or even in films when I was a child. That ambition's kind of disappeared now partially because I hate the idea of fame in general. xD

Yet another quality several people I know of lack in my area.

Kandy its Austrlia:lew: hard working folks like us seem to be the exception, not really there are lots millions of hard working aussies.

Whats unusual about me?:hmmm: IDRK.............Im just a regular guy physically, I suppose these days being physically fit is unusual? I do weird out of the ordinary stuff, like collect swords and participate in Astronomy and Astrophysics as a hobby and part time profession.

I have an irregular heart beat that skips every 3rd beat ans sometimes beats3 times faster increasing blood flow and epinephrine in my body(sounds super heroic) but it just makes breathing little difficult.

Im taking an Astronomy course for the next 2 years and the previous 2 part time around work and stuff, Im not sure what else to say there is alot of personal stuff out there
to mention but thats is not relevant here.

I often say "the only extraordinary thing about my self is my desire to be extraordinary"

I've thought of some more interesting facts since I last posted in here.

I've been able to read before I attended nursery. At least that's what my mum and dad tell me since they insisted they'd go through many books together when I was really young.

I'm the first in my family to even get into university. It feels like a huge achievement and sort of gives me bragging rights. I was genuinely surprised I got in, but so pleased.

Now I'm sure there are more, but I'll post them when they come back to me. xD

I'm a weirdo so please, if you're reading this, don't get to know about myself seriously, this guy nuts!

j/kidding lol

I like it when people ask it to me. But I'm very soft-hearted and sometimes I see it as a defect so I tend not to trust people at the first sight...

oh well... and I also like to live in peace,,,, I enjoy writing, music, games (orly? wat a coincidence), normal things. I try living day by day at least minimally in a different way... So anything you want to know about me just ask ME ;P I feel much more comfortable that way
:busta:

I dunno. Uhh... I have a twin?

I'm not really very interesting. Or, to be more accurate, I've never done anything really interesting.

Errm. When I was still a baby I would give my mom or grandparents(whoever was closer) pills I would find on the floor that some one had droppped instead of eating them? Not all that interesting. I was actually a really good-natured and boring child...

Uuuuummmmmmm oh! I gots some!

1. when I was like reeeeally little a stuck a key in a electrical socket because I wanted to pretend I was speed racer. I electrocuted myself and got a biiiig shock that hurt >.< I shocked myself numerous times before.

2. Um I wrote 2 books and copywrited them and both are in the process of being rewritten before publication :/

3. I'm a lyricist at heart. I write songs all the time and make up lyrics for anything XD

4. No matter how hard I try I fail at being black XD I'm like 1/3 of it but I wanna be a gangsta yo!!!

5. I listen to metal alot and lot of people around me are either scared of it or think there's something wrong with me :sad3: I likes teh metal moosic.

6. I wrote and drew a comic series called "Zodiac Chronicles" that included final fantasy characters and my own. Some bitch stole volumes two and three :rage: it was 5 volumes :sad2:

7. I can seriously only work on something if I'm interested in it. Thus my failure at college XD

8. I swear I've been a lesbian magnet since 6th grade. Lesbians always gravitated to me in school to be my friend O__O I'm also a magnet for horny old guys :sad3: got hit on by like 5 of them this past year :/

That's aboot all I can remember for now :P

It can be discussed if my facts are any interesting or not xD

- Sometimes at night when I lie in my bed I just randomly start laughing like a maniac. Mainly because I think of something funny of course. xD
- I've been harrassed/groped by a girl in the school library. That was quite a weird happening for me. xD
- In a chatroom where there is a horde of perverts I pretend to be a milf wanting to cam aka just trolling them. xD Well some of them catch on after a while but most of them believe me.
- I've been in a cosplay competition.
- I've been told that I look like Amy McDonald.

INteresting things about me?.......................................... :hmmm:

Ive been in the newspaper twice. :wacky: does that count? Im not saying why though |)

Uhmm i have no idea what would count as interesting.

In my life ive won over 20 medals for competative swimming but never once won gold. It was always silver or bronze.

I also played basketball at school and got accepted for the team but left school not long after joining. Ooooh i can also spin a basketball/football on any finger on my right hand and can easily change finger at any time and keep it going.

The only exam i failed at school was art because i refused to write on essay on an art movement. Seriously? I was there to draw not write.

Ive seen my dad twice in about the last 5 years.

That wasnt interesting was it? Il try and think of more stuff later

Back