Interesting facts about yourself?

My first word was flowers :mokken:

And thats about it

Oh. The fact that Im still alive considering all the misshaps I have, i must have like, 9 lives

My left eye has a grade of 20 and my right has a grade of 225 (it used to be 175). I wear only one contact lens when I go out.

I used to be a member of the track varsity when I was in 3rd year highschool. During regionals, I won gold on the 100 meter dash. Then I passed out on the 1600 meter relay. :wacky: That's more embarrassing than interesting.

I don't drink grape juice.

I play a little bit of drums.

When I was 12, I weighed 130lbs. I turned anorexic. and in less than a years time I weighed 99. I realized how ridiculous it was that I was depriving myself from delicious food and I'm happy to say, I've been okay with my 110-5lbs for the past 6 years. :ryan:

I used to dream of being a stage actress. If I could do my life over, I'd take up stage acting.

That's not much of a list. :hmmm: I'll add more if I think of others.

Secretly, I like having attention.

You need google my name plus the word swimming to find something related to me, not a 60 year old woman who's an author.

I play the piano.

No one in my family is in a job related to medicine; my parents say I should aim for that.

I like to write.

My legs and foot shape is weird and 'unique'.

Err...

I've been punched in the eye (well, goggle) in the swimming pool.

I dislocated my elbow once.

I have braces.

I still like toys.

I used to be an avid dancer. Then my 4th grade teacher yanked me out of the lineup before a performance during "Family Day" and I've lost any passion for it in the years after. :hmph:

6 straight years of winning "Quiz Bee" [like Spelling Bee but with trivia questions.

I have a million interests. If it has anything to do with shiny and/or pretty things/activities, I'll be all for it. Well, okay, model railroading is far from glamorous but it has something to do with aesthetics.
Also on the list are gardening, video gaming, painting, doodling, drawing, sketching, model making, graphic design, and a budding interest in photography and scrapbooking and car design. 8D Ones that aren't graphically related are writing, traveling, sports, food, and culture.

I'm allergic to shrimp. Addicted to meat. Some salads are good too, I guess.

I'd like to learn how to cook someday.

I love school and I love learning new things. I also love seeing new things. Therefore the love of travel. Following in my dad's footsteps in having wanderlust is something that I really appreciate.

I play a mean flute.

I was born December 8th in the Philippines. December 7th if you live in the US. I love John Lennon and I love learning about WWII. Does that make any sense?

History buff. Geography buff. Archi buff. Art buff.

Green is my favorite color. :hmmm:

I currently know 5 languages with varying degrees of fluency. And by know I mean, enough to make a pretty basic sentence. :wacky: German, Spanish, English, Mandarin Chinese, and Tagalog.

I used to have a sweet collection of Lego parts garnered from family friends and gifts. Shame I had to abandon them when I moved to California.

I'm a widdle kid at heart really. And quite soft. D:
I still have a special place for Disney movies and music and old Nickelodeon cartoons like Angry Beavers or Hey Arnold!.

I hope that's interesting enough. :hmmm: I'll post again if I think of anything new.

Last edited:
I'm an anti-materialist, philosophic bastard. I have a deep passion for conspiracies and spirituality. Sometimes I wonder if a small part of my brain isn't mysogynistic or something, or maybe it's just my global hate for the common clueless folk. I used to be social, but growing up I saw that you can rarely have a smart conversation with people; so I flipped the killswitch on that. Though I still easily make friends.

I'm living in a constant haze during the day, I somewhat suspect it to be related to the drugs long term effects or simply my lack of sleep/random insomnia attacks (or both, really). I'm not gentle toward my body in all honesty, I love to drink and all (and I'd rather be in an altered state than sobber).

I don't want anything to do with studies; I'd rather move around, have small jobs that keep me going and have a blast with friends. Comforming to the ''Oh I have a good job, a house-wife-kids and a car'' bullshit makes me sick.

I'm a musician (bass player to be precise). I'm a total music geek, I don't just like to listen to it but to analyze it. Though I am a total metal freak I accumulated a wide variety of music style to my liking; which include jazz, ambiant, any prog sub genre, classical, grunge, ect.

All I can think of... and i think this is more weird than interesting is I have to drink water after chocolate Ice-cream because it tastes goddamn delicious!!!

I am... unsure of me being left or right handed. All I do with my right hand is write, because I couldn't do it to save my life with my left. :wacky: Everything else is left handed. So it's not like I'm ambidextrous.

I often rant a few long lines, and then I start thinking about how it's possible for the other person to understand what you're saying, while you're combining a lot of words you choose, and make your own sentence. Even now I'm wondering how it's possible for you guys to understand what I'm saying while reading this. It's weird if you think about it.... 8( And I do it a lot.

When I was young (I first encountered by crippled lungs - its a song), I wanted to be/have everything I'm not/don't have. I wanted blue eyes and blonde hair, curls, I wanted to have a different birth month and number, and a different zodiac sign. 8( I don't know why. Right now, as of a few years, I'm happy and thankful I'm not any of what I wanted to be.

I tend to notice when there's a line said that's used in a song.

I hate swimming/water. Not for showers or baths, but having a fun day out with friends would never involve going to a swimming pool, or the beach.

I prefer Winter over Summer, a lot of people tell me I'm crazy for this.

In my life (20 years) I've only had two favourite colours even as a child. Those were red and purple.

I wanted to be 3 different things when I was younger, a gym teacher, an accountant, or a pharmacy co-worker. I'm none of those.

Ever since I was... around 12? Or something around that age, I've been loving the english language. It's gotten to the point where it's just a standard for me to use english words in between my native dutch words. "Blah blah blah, though" Is one that passes by a lot.

........I'm out of facts. :lew:

I dislocated my elbow once.

I did that once! Fucked if i remember how though

I have scars Io dont know how I obtained I have that many - someone was like, how the FUCK can you not know how you got 'X' scar and Im like, fuck you, i have a lot of accidents :mokken:

I fell off a house once, well, i was half way up it.... then I wasnt

I have a scar on my chin from running into a lamp post

Ive almost drowned. Twice. Yet I still cant't swim

I have an irrational fear of fans :rage:

I can paint and draw...?

I test well. Despite being thick as pig shit

I probably hold the record for glasses and other kitchen breakables, broken

I was born with the cord around my neck and was born dark purple because was suffocating, and I almost died at birth. My mum was told that she never would have a daughter, after loosing two before me. So it's a miracle that I somehow survived.

Despite being born purple, I don't hate the colour or hold a grudge towards it. Purple is actually my favourite colour, and I wear purple clothes each day and have a purple room.

I love food and have sexual turn- ons with food. Breads, toast, butter and Ice Creams turn me on and I feel very sexual while eating them.

On my first day of school I broke my arm. The bone snapped out of place and the Teachers didn't think it w
as broken and they moved it around and poked it for laughs, and left me alone in a small room to sit down for a while, like it was only bruised.8(

My left thumb is dislocated and I can move it around like a worm. It grosses people out alot, but I love it.

I'm bad at remembering songs. So bad I can listen to a song 20 times and still only remember the first few lines of the main chorus and then struggle to remember the rest.
:thehell:

I seem to have bad luck with overweight men. When I was four while swimming I got belly-flopped by a overweight guy and got pushed into the deep end of the pool and then almost drowned. Then a few years later, while playing Football a overweight guy sat on my arm and sprained it.

I am... unsure of me being left or right handed. All I do with my right hand is write, because I couldn't do it to save my life with my left. :wacky: Everything else is left handed. So it's not like I'm ambidextrous.

I'm exactly the same!

I cut my fingers on my left hand the other day and couldn't really do anything with it at all for three days.

It was then that I realised just how much I rely on my left hand every day. =0

My normal day at work was totally out of whack because I couldn't count the money fast enough, I couldn't type etc. >.<

My right hand does shit all besides writing. XD I've tried to teach myself to write with my left hand but it's just not steady enough.

It's okay with anything else.

I can dunk a Basketball..............does that count?

Also I can lift 150 kg? Seriously :lew: thats my self and a fridge,a large fridge but a fridge all the same, Speaking of being ambidextrous I can bat with both hands when playing cricket..........y'know left and right(you obviously need both hands on the bat)

I was born with the cord around my neck and was born dark purple because was suffocating, and I almost died at birth. My mum was told that she never would have a daughter, after loosing two before me. So it's a miracle that I somehow survived.
8(and double8(

I'm french.

MOD EDIT: Can you please put a little more effort into your post? This is a post count section and this is a spammy post. Just add a little more about you being French or some more facts. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see....

When I was first born my hair color was red.

I have one dimple on the left side of my face.

All the girls in my family (mom, sister and me) have a name that starts with 'K'

I've never traveled outside of the US.

I've lived in Texas my whole life.

I hate orange juice but love oranges. Though I eat the orange only to suck the juice out.

I was in power lifting in HS. (made it to regionals)

I have more guy friends the girl friends.

I've never eaten a Twinkie.

I wear glasses?

I'm left handed

I'm Irish, German, French, Welch, American

I really dunno.... I hope I did it right :wacky: I might add more... later.

My father is Robert greiner. A 3 time world champion skysurfer in the 90's. Even was the stunt man in mission impossible 1. This may explain why I'm am always the first to try to do stupid physical things that others would be afraid to try.

Example: When I was in high school I learn how to do a running backflip off of a wall! to this day (23 years old) I can still do this off of a tree or wall or anything.

Last edited:
I'm a fussy eater. I like things based on their taste, smell, color, shape, texture and temperature.

I prefer movies over books, and I don't care if the books are better, the quality falls on the filmmaker.

I'm fairly critical and nitpicky, so conversations with me about movies and video games can get quite analytical.

I'm generally a kind person, however I'm spontaneous and unpredictable, so I can come off as a real jerk sometimes.

I'm not brave, but I am courageous.

I have a hard time making friends and I've always been socially retarded. I bullied my two best friends when we were younger.

I'm somewhat a feminist.

I'm culturally ambiguous and I've developed some of my own principals and values that are independent of cultural influence.

I tend to prefer complexity over simplicity in creative works, though not for the sake of complexity.

I speak with an American accent and I'm not exactly sure how I got around that. It just sort of happened as I grew.

I have impressive strength but poor stamina.

Sometimes I think I'm dyslexic and have ADHD, but then again, who doesn't think that?

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a video game composer, now that I'm older I want to be a filmmaker.

I was in a metal band in Saudi and we were accused of being satanists. :rofl:

Let's see where to start...

+ My dad considered having an abortion when I was still in my mother's womb, although I think he was just scared at the time (damn right, he had better be).

+ Parents almost gave me away after I was born to a rich doctor, but my mom wouldn't have it.

+ Pretended to believe in Santa until I was in 6th grade. Reason? So my dad and my stepmom would continue to give me presents. Hmm, I guess that would make me a selfish kid back then.

+ I spat at a little girl's face when I was 8 while playing at one of the McDonald's playplace. She started it - she spat at me for no reason and I just imitated.

+ Pretty good with all kinds of sports. Basketball, volleyball, baseball, track, football, and soccer (though I hated that sport), you name it.

+ Had the hardest time making friends throughout my childhood and teen years. Probably because we moved a lot and it didn't help the fact that I was extremely shy.

+ Never seen any of the Star Wars and Back to the Future movies.

+ Had a boiling coffee spilled all over my chest when I was 2, which landed me in the emergency room for some surgery.

+ When I was 8 or 9, I kept running around telling people I was going to Harvard for college to study art.

+ Kids at my elementary schools thought I was a weird child and they often teased me for being a "robot". Idiots. I turned out normal, didn't I?

+ I'm Asian, but sometimes I have Irish, German, British, French, Dutch, Slovakian, Slovanian, and Native in me.

-i'm doubled jointed in my left hand so can squeeze out of handcuffs....not that ive been arrested.
-i can displace my right hip, which freaks people out
- i used to be a haidresser and ive got a trophy for winning a up-do comp
-i'm really girly and people dont imagine me as a gaming geek
-had 7 peircings
-i cant ride a bike

there's not much I can think about:

1- My first language is French. I learned English only in school.

2- I had 3 concussions in 2 years when I between 8 and 10 years old.

3- When I was younger I wanted to be prime minister.

4- I mixed music for 3 years and was a dj in 2005-2006. I was mixing mostly psytrance and and I did a couples of raves. I was really good at mixing tracks. The scene for that kind of music is not big in Montreal so the maximum of people I played in front of was 100. I sold my turn tables after that. My dj name was green goblin. I miss those days.

5- I'm an hypochondriac.

that's all I can think of right now...

Last edited:
Since I am kinda bored atm Ill post here. I am not interesting :lew:

Well let us see.... I am originally from Italy but moved to Canada after a few years. I am Italian of course...

I can not speak french well and sometimes I force myself to in situations where I need to speak it. I am horrible at it :lew:

Hmmmm... I have a secret place in my house full of all the jewels my ancestors passed down. No I will never sell them as they are very dear to me. Havent even looked in that secret place in awhile... These include Beautiful golden things too that are really old. I cant really explain. Lets just say all of this is from my great great and even more great grandmothers xD Though I do not have all of it. My grandparents live in Canada also so they have most of it :wacky: Also Dont you even think of stealing :hmph:! Even if you try you just wont be able to :ohoho:

I am a shit driver though I do drive it in some occassions. I havent touched a car in awhile either xD

I almost drowned when I was like 4 I think? Curse you beach :hmph:!

I can speak English pretty well even if everybody here denies it... well not everybody :hmmm: My english doesnt sound that weird either. Apparently it changes though according to some people -__-

I kinda speak more English than Italian. I really only speak Italian to my grandparents. Even My mom speaks in english sometimes. I guess it is normal as we live here now.

I hate the way of things in Quebec(The language, the people, the way they act, the government etc)

I am scared of planes but I aspire to travel alot sometime. You see none of this is interesting so far....

I am a very nice person( I am serious) Gentle, kind, etc. If you dont believe this then you can go make soup :monster:

Quebecers make me sick to the point I just want to shout at them.

I love Japanese music, Anime etc.

Most of my cousin's are girls? (Not interesting at all)

Most of my friends are also girls..again totally not interesting.

I also remember punching my neighbour for not liking Christmas when I was a kid...How fucking lame :wacky: I usually wear glasses.

I own mostly every single gaming system. Still have NES and all that.

I have alot of TV's. (New one has been bought recently :wacky:)

I almost cracked a mirror to a million pieces when I was 7... That would have been painful for me.

I get sick easy like some people here :gasp:

I really dont give up easily.

Some guy completely broke the front window of my parent's car because of Jeaulousy when I was like 11. H e was walking out of a store saw the car and then SMASH. Bitch :hmph: Only cause it was a nice car right?

Three of my english teachers were in love with me thoughout high school (yes....)

Annnd I cba writing anymore. Ill edit sometime :hmmm:

-I look somewhat older than my actual age and speak more like an experienced adult rather than a hormonally raging teenager. People usually think I'm around 18 or so when I'm not even 16 yet. Must be the height... no. Scratch that. It's my chest's fault, too.

-I can lick my elbow. Seriously. It really rakes the money in during bets. ;)

-I have always had an unusual sense of self-confidence. We had this school play when I was in kindergarten where I was the lead character in "The Little Red Hen". There was not a single moment that I felt nervous whilst saying my lines on stage in front of almost 300 adults. My classmates on the other hand, were refusing to perform backstage.

-I, too, have a semi-photographic memory.

-Sometimes, I have precognitive/prophetic dreams. I once dreamt that my dad told my mom he was getting his ear operated again. The next day went like this:

Mom:*hangs up phone* Andy, your dad said--
Me:(uncaringly) Yeah, yeah. Doc said his ear's getting too wet now so they have to operate on him to fix it. I know. You guys were talking about it in the hall when I was asleep.
Mom:...But Andy, your dad just met the doctor now. He was in the province last night, remember?
Me:... (O_O).

-I sleepwalked once.

-I'm a pretty fast learner. My tennis instructor commends me for being able to memorize stances with just two or three demonstrations.

-I learned how to speak English all by myself through watching television. Who says T.V.'s bad for you now?

-I can fake a British accent.

-I have an IQ of 138. Just two more points! Two more points, I tell you, I would've been branded a genius!

-I have quite the languid tongue. I have no difficulty pronouncing French, German, Spanish, etc. unlike a majority of my colleagues. They even make fun of me for it. Imbeciles...

Back